Ein Milliarden Dollar Unternehmen wurde geboren?

Seite 2 von 6
neuester Beitrag: 02.01.13 16:28
eröffnet am: 06.11.12 08:26 von: sauerland150. Anzahl Beiträge: 138
neuester Beitrag: 02.01.13 16:28 von: wamu2009 Leser gesamt: 18759
davon Heute: 4
bewertet mit 3 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 |
| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 6  Weiter  

06.11.12 14:12

1252 Postings, 6667 Tage DR.Carreda hat grad einer

läppische 207000 Stück gekauft, wow  

06.11.12 14:17

4 Postings, 4200 Tage Artus2012Amgen Gründer schaltet sich ein - heiß!

SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amarantus  BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: AMBS), a biotechnology company developing new  treatments and diagnostics for Parkinson's disease and Traumatic Brain  Injury centered on its proprietary anti-apoptosis therapeutic protein  MANF, today announced that it has appointed Amgen Co-Founder Joseph  Rubinfeld, PhD to its Corporate Advisory Board. Dr. Rubinfeld will  assist management in positioning the Company's development programs for  partnering, as well as provide guidance on MANF-based small molecule  strategies with his extensive medicinal chemistry background.

"I believe in MANF," said Dr. Rubinfeld, "I have reviewed a great  number of technologies in my 45 year career in the biopharmaceutical  field, and I believe that MANF could be one of the biggest successes  that I have ever seen. The fundamental scientific premise of reducing  protein misfolding is basic, yet very profound. The data, while early,  demonstrates very clearly at the cellular level and in animals that MANF  reduces apoptosis, improves cellular function, and restores behavioural  deficits in a number of disease models, including Parkinson's, Stroke,  Myocardial Infarction and Traumatic Brain Injury. These are all  indications with very large markets and clear unmet medical need. I  believe that if we are able to further de-risk MANF with positive  toxicology studies and early clinical data, the Company's new orphan  drug strategy could get MANF to market rather expeditiously. MANF has  the commercial potential to become a blockbuster drug."

06.11.12 14:18

4 Postings, 4200 Tage Artus2012short squeeze dürfte weiter heftig sein

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Nov. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BUYINS.NET,  http://www.buyins.net, a leading provider of Regulation SHO compliance  monitoring, short sale trading statistics and market integrity  surveillance, has initiated coverage on Amarantus BioSciences  (OTCBB:AMBS) after releasing the latest short sale data through November  2, 2012. The total aggregate number of shares shorted since June 2011  is approximately 80.66 million shares. Approximately 24.65% of daily  trading volume is short selling. The SqueezeTrigger price for all AMBS  shares shorted is $0.02.  A short squeeze has begun as AMBS is above its  $0.02 SqueezeTrigger Price.

06.11.12 15:37

881 Postings, 4810 Tage sauerland1502Kaboooooom!

06.11.12 15:39

881 Postings, 4810 Tage sauerland15020,07$ erreicht!

06.11.12 15:48

881 Postings, 4810 Tage sauerland1502Die kennt nur eine Richtung, unglaublich!

06.11.12 15:49

881 Postings, 4810 Tage sauerland1502Gleich die .10?

06.11.12 18:01

881 Postings, 4810 Tage sauerland1502Gleich wieder die 0,08$!

06.11.12 23:00

881 Postings, 4810 Tage sauerland1502Super Tag mal wieder!

26% Plus - extreme Konsolidierungen - viele große Käufe bei 0,07-0,08 $ - Morgen sind dann die 0,10 $ möglich  

07.11.12 13:53

4 Postings, 4200 Tage Artus2012die nächste NEWS - es geht weiter

Amarantus BioSciences Updates Shareholders on Timing of Michael J. Fox Foundation Grant Data Release

SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amarantus  BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: AMBS), a biotechnology company developing new  disease-modifying treatments and diagnostics for Parkinson's disease and  Traumatic Brain Injury centered on its proprietary anti-apoptosis  therapeutic protein MANF, today updated shareholders on the timing of  the final data set from its grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation  being released to the marketplace. The Company expects to have the data  set available in December. Upon completion of the data analysis  correlate of the positive behavioural animal data for MANF previously  reported with histology data confirming re-innervation of the striatum  due to MANF delivery to the substantia nigra, the Michael J. Fox  Foundation will consider funding additional studies to advance MANF as a  disease-modifying treatment for Parkinson's disease.

07.11.12 13:53

4 Postings, 4200 Tage Artus2012... aber in DE interessiert es wohl keinen

08.11.12 21:52

331 Postings, 4436 Tage buster20@ all

wars das oder konsolidirung ?  

12.11.12 08:26

1577 Postings, 5026 Tage Tuedi2005Wichtige Infos vom CEO:

aus dem amerikanischen ihub übernommen:

HERE IS THE EMAIL REPLY I RECIEVED FROM CEO. I was going to wait to load up in the morning before posting this but F it, ill chase. I think its unfair to share with some and let others be a victim of false scare tactics by shorts or bashers trying to get in lower. READ THIS AND BE AMAZED.

The email I sent is at the bottom.

Quote:Hello Haris,

THe Foundation believes that MANF is a promising candidate, as they stated at the end of the corrected PR. The correction was released because none of the data has been submitted to the Foundation yet for their scrutiny. The behavioral data is pretty clear in my opinion, and you can see the actual figures for yourself in the 8K submitted Friday October 28th, 2012 in Figure 2 (MANF 10ug vs GDNF) www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1424812/...2059055/v327259_ex99-1.htm .

However, as pointed out in John's quote from the data press release dated October 25th, 2012 http://finance.yahoo.com/news/...ces-manf-demonstrates-121100974.html the behavioral data is positive, but we do not yet have the histology data to confirm that reinnervation of the striatum has occurred. Until that data, expected in December, correlates by proving neurite outgrowth in the striatum, the Fox Foundation does not consider the result to be confirmed.

Hence, as we went through various drafts, we were supposed to leave any discussion otu altogether, but in fact I uploaded the original draft as opposed to the final draft, for the update release. This was a simple human error on my part, and had nothing to do with seeking to misrepresent reality with the Foundation.

The Fox Foundation is awaiting the full data set to evaluate the correlation of the histology to the behavior before they will pass judgment on the quality of the result. That is the correct position from the scientific standpoint, especially given the implication. If confirmed, MANF would be the first neurotrophic factor in history to do this, so caution is advised before passing judgment.

Despite the correlation question, MANF is already the first neurotrophic factor to correct behavior aspects of this animal model, and that is why we released the behavior absent the histology; because we felt it was such an important finding it was likely to positively impact shareholder value which had been suffering for so long.

I thank you for your involvement in Amarantus and your belief in what we are doing. We beleive in it strongly as well and we are hopeful that we will be able to further improve shareholder value for the long term. I am a large shareholder as well, and so my interests are 100% alligned with those who take a long term view of Amarantus.

Best Regards,

Gerald

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Haris Xxxx  wrote:
   Hello Mr. Gerald,
   I am a shareholder of Amarantus BioSciences and had a question. Im pretty sure you already have a few emails about this but I just want to make sure myself as I truly believe in this company and invested here for long term. I wanted to know what the correction PR was about. Is it MJFF changing their position about believing in MANF's success? Do they not believe in this drug anymore? A little clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Haris.

Wir reden hier über wirklich bahnbrechende Therapieformen zur Behandlung von Parkinson - und die Pregnosen sind excellent. Hier tut sich gerade ein Miolliarden-Dollar-Markt für eine Firma auf, die gerade mal mit ein paar lächerlichen Millionen bewertet ist.

Nur meine bescheidene Meinung, aber wenn die Ergebnisse im Dezember gut ausfallen, dann reden wir hier ohne weiteres von einem Aktienkurs von jenseits 1 $ !  

12.11.12 08:28

1577 Postings, 5026 Tage Tuedi2005Schaut euch mal die Aktienanzahl an

und die Umsätze der vergangenen Woche - der Chart ist absolut bullish und ich würde mich überhaupt nicht wundern, wenn wir in dieser WOche locker über 0,10 $ landen.

Noch ist Zeit, günstig einzusteigen...und die ersten Umsätze in D zeigen das ja auch schon an, obwohl die Musik eindeutig in den USA gemacht wird !  

12.11.12 08:37

1577 Postings, 5026 Tage Tuedi2005O-Ton Dr. Rubinfeld, Co-Founder von Amgen

"I believe in MANF," said Dr. Rubinfeld, "I have reviewed a great number of technologies in my 45 year career in the biopharmaceutical field, and I believe that MANF could be one of the biggest successes that I have ever seen.

The fundamental scientific premise of reducing protein misfolding is basic, yet very profound.

The data, while early, demonstrates very clearly at the cellular level and in animals that MANF reduces apoptosis, improves cellular function, and restores behavioural deficits in a number of disease models, including Parkinson's, Stroke, Myocardial Infarction and Traumatic Brain Injury.

These are all indications with very large markets and clear unmet medical need.

I believe that if we are able to further de-risk MANF with positive toxicology studies and early clinical data, the Company's new orphan drug strategy could get MANF to market rather expeditiously.

MANF has the commercial potential to become a blockbuster drug."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/...feld-to-advisory-board-2012-11-06

Wenn das jemand mit der Erfahrung und der Reputation eines Dr. Rubinfeld in dieser wirklich begeisternden Art und Weise berichtet, dann haben wir hier einen absoluten Rohdiamanten am Start, der uns noch ganz viel Freude machen wird.

Mal ganz abgesehen davon, dass jetzt mal bloß ein großer Konzern kommen muss und die Firma gerne kaufen möchte...was sind da schon 100 oder 200 Millionen bei DEN Aussichten.

Aber bei aller Euphorie - alles nur meine bescheidene Meinung und um Himmels Willen keine Kaufempfehlung.

12.11.12 11:56

1577 Postings, 5026 Tage Tuedi2005Als Mittagslektüre jetzt mal folgende Infos

aus dem amerikanischen Board:

REASONS WE ARE GOING HIGHER: Great info by akmersil
Mesencephalic Astrocyte-derived Neurotrophic Factor (MANF) is currently one of the most potent factors protecting and rescuing neurons in pre-clinical models of Parkinson’s disease. We found a cell-penetrating octapeptide from MANF that protects the cultured dopaminergic neurons from apoptotic death. The small size and cell-penetrating properties makes this peptide an attractive candidate for therapy in Parkinson’s disease as it spreads in the brain better than the larger full-length MANF and gets inside the neurons.

SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amarantus BioSciences, Inc. (AMBS), a biotechnology company developing new treatments and diagnostics for Parkinson's disease and Traumatic Brain Injury centred on its proprietary anti-apoptosis therapeutic protein MANF, today announced that it intends to pursue the identification of one or multiple therapeutic indications for its lead therapeutic candidate MANF that could lead to the therapy receiving orphan drug designation(s) with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The strategy is centred on exploiting MANF's unique mechanism of action related to facilitating proper protein folding and processing in the endoplasmic reticulum in order to identify rare and/or ultra-rare diseases where MANF treatment may play a significant role in improving patient outcomes in disease states where no other treatment options are currently available.

SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 25, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Amarantus BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: AMBS), a biotechnology company developing new disease-modifying treatments and diagnostics for Parkinson's disease and Traumatic Brain Injury centred on its proprietary anti-apoptosis therapeutic protein MANF, today announced that the Company has received positive behavioural efficacy data for MANF in a neurorestoration 6-hydroxydopamine (6-OHDA) rat model of Parkinson's disease. The data shows superiority of MANF over GDNF, a neurotrophic factor currently in a Phase 2 clinical trial as a disease-modifying treatment for Parkinson's disease, by demonstrating that when MANF is delivered directly to the primary brain region associated with Parkinson's called the substantia nigra, MANF significantly reduced behavioural deficits in the model, whereas GDNF did not.

SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amarantus BioSciences, Inc. (OTCBB: AMBS), a biotechnology company developing new treatments and diagnostics for Parkinson's disease (PD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) centered around its patented anti-apoptotic therapeutic protein MANF, today announced the publication of positive, peer-reviewed efficacy data for MANF in an animal model of myocardial infarction. The results were published in The Journal of Biological Chemistry (JBC) by the Glembotski Lab at the San Diego State University's (SDSU) Department of Biology and the SDSU Heart Institute. The research paper entitled " Mesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor (MANF) protects the heart from Ischemic damage and is selectively secreted upon ER calcium depletion" reports a ~44% reduction in infarct zone size in MANF-treated mice when compared with controls.

"The generation of positive ischemia/reperfusion in-vivo animal data in a model of myocardial infarction represents a significant scientific milestone for MANF as scientifists look to establish the therapeutic profile of MANF in ischemic heart disease," said Gerald E. Commissiong, President & CEO of Amarantus. "As the research on MANF moves forward around the globe, Amarantus will leverage the data generated by collaborators and independent researchers to improve the value of our IP portfolio as well as overall shareholder value."

Since 2011, the Company has reported positive data in pre-clinical models of Parkinson's disease, Traumatic Brain Injury and Myocardial. The Company owns composition of matter and method of use patents and patent applications for MANF worldwide. Amarantus is focused primarily on the development of a MANF-based treatment for Parkinson's disease.

6. there is more. But this alone, shows significant excitement, and positive reasoning this stock price should do well going forward!

Re: Reasons Why we are going Higher

By akmersil.Nov 3, 2012 1:14 PM.Permalink

1. AMBS acquired an exclusive option to license the LymPro Alzheimer's Diagnostic Blood Test from Memory Dx, LLC (MDx), formerly known as Provista Life Sciences, LLC

2. AMBS had Positive animal proof-of concept data for MANF in the multi-billion dollar Myocardial Infarction market;

3. AMBS Secured the license for the NuroPro Parkinson's diagnostic blood test;

4. AMBS Successfully concluded its research collaboration with Banyan Biomarkers, showing positive proof-of concept data for MANF in Traumatic Brain Injury.

5. AMBS anticipates announcing interim results from on-going delivery experiments by the end of October.

6. AMBS has a Parkinson’s disease program, comprised of an early detection diagnostic blood test and a disease-modifying protein drug candidate. AMBS owns the rights to a potential cure for Parkinson’s—a promising therapeutic protein known as MANF that prevents a type of cell death called apoptosis. That program is currently funded by a research grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s research...

7. AMBS also owns the license to a groundbreaking diagnostic platform called NuroPro for Parkinson’s that allows neurologists to accurately diagnose and track the progression of Parkinson’s disease in patients. The Companies believe that Amarantus’ NuroPro test for Parkinson’s disease could be on market in certain regions as early as 2013.

8. Over $30MM has already been invested in the research and development of AMBS product candidates from biopharmaceutical companies, non-profit organizations, academic researchers and government agencies, including the National Institutes of Health.

9. According to a2011 report by Visiongain, the market for Parkinson's disease drugs could grow to a value of $3.75BB by 2015; AMBS is working on a candidate in the disease-modifying drug class which, if successful, could grab significant market share as well as substantially grow the overall Parkinson’s drug market. There are currently no diagnostic tests available for Parkinson’s disease, thus making AMBS test a first of its kind product capable of gaining a market leading position.

10. AMBS announced Drug Test Results & the publication of positive, peer-reviewed efficacy data for MANF in an animal model of myocardial infarction. The results were published in The Journal of Biological Chemistry (JBC) by the Glembotski Lab at the San Diego State University's (SDSU) Department of Biology and the SDSU Heart Institute. The research paper entitled "Mesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor (MANF) protects the heart from Ischemic damage and is selectively secreted upon ER calcium depletion" reports a ~44% reduction in infarct zone size in MANF-treated mice when compared with controls
5users liked this posts1users disliked this posts
Ignore User
|
Report Abuse

Re: Re: Reasons Why we are going Higher

By akmersil.Nov 3, 2012 1:20 PM.Permalink

With cases of Parkinson’s disease sharply on the rise as the world’s population ages, the costs associated with the illness are rapidly rising, too. Rainbow Biosciences, the biotech subsidiary of Rainbow Coral Corp. (RBCC) is working on new solutions to help reduce the global costs associated with Parkinson’s and other neurological diseases.
Experts estimate that up to 10 million people worldwide are currently living with Parkinson’s, including as many as one million Americans. An average of 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with the disease each year, but that number doesn’t include thousands of cases that go undetected or undiagnosed.
What’s worse, the numbers are growing.
There is reason for hope, however. RBCC is currently negotiating a definitive agreement with Amarantus Biosciences (AMBS), a company that could be on the verge of revolutionary new diagnostic and therapeutic tools for Parkinson’s patients and their doctors.
RBCC is working to deliver breakthroughs like these to the people who need them most. The market for Parkinson’s drugs could grow to a value of $3.75 billion by 2015, according to a report last year by Visiongain.

Sentiment: Strong Buy
3users liked this posts1users disliked this posts
Ignore User
|
Report Abuse
..View Replies.

Re: Reasons Why we are going Higher

By akmersil.Nov 3, 2012 10:06 PM.Permalink

Form 8-K for AMARANTUS BIOSCIENCES, INC.

--------------------------------------------------

31-Oct-2012

Other Events

Item 8.01. Other Events
On October 26, 2012, Amarantus BioSciences, Inc. issued a Convertible Promissory Note to Dr. Joseph Rubinfeld, co-founder of Amgen, in the principal amount of $10,000.00 The Note bears interest at the rate of six percent (6%) per annum until paid in full and is convertible into shares of Amarantus common stock at the price of $0.01 per share upon ten (10) days written notice to Amarantus. Dr. Joseph Rubinfeld has submitted a conversion notice to convert his entire note into common stock, for a total 1,000,000 common shares, to be issued within 10 days.

The principal amount of the Note is not material to Amarantus and if converted, the number of shares issued in conversion would be less that one percent (1%) of the outstanding shares of Amarantus
1users liked this posts0users disliked this posts
Ignore User
|
Report Abuse

Re: Re: Reasons Why we are going Higher

By akmersil.Nov 4, 2012 12:13 PM.Permalink

Sept. 24, 2012 –/PRNewswire/ — Amarantus BioSciences, Inc.

“Treatment with MANF prior to inducing PD-like conditions in animals protected the subjects from the onset of neuron degeneration. Even more impressively, in animals where Parkinson`s was already present, treatment with MANF provided restorative benefits that included regaining motor function, as well as the maintenance and increase in function of the neurons that were still present. Cumulatively, these studies provide strong evidence that MANF has the potential to serve as a first-in-class curative treatment for degenerative neurological disorders that include PD. Amarantus is currently in the design and development stages to move MANF into clinical trials.” The report also states: “Amarantus owns the license for Power3 Medical Products` NuroPro Blood Test as it relates to Parkinson`s disease. NuroPro is a diagnostic platform for the early detection of neurodegenerative diseases. The PD application of this diagnostic has completed proof-of-concept and Phase I clinical validation studies

Sentiment: Strong Buy  

12.11.12 13:53

1577 Postings, 5026 Tage Tuedi2005NEWS von Amarantus !

Die wichtigsten Absätze in den News, finde ich:

Dr. Zimmerman is currently a biopharmaceutical product development consultant in the Bay Area at Zimmerman Consulting. Prior to starting his company, Dr. Zimmerman held senior management positions at Signature BioScience, Inc. where he served as Chief Operating Officer and as President, overseeing all research and development activities. Previously, he served as Vice President of Biotechnology Research at Bayer Corporation, where he was responsible for the management of all biotechnology research activities within the Pharmaceutical Division. At Bayer, he managed five departments including molecular technologies, scientific informatics, cell and analytical biology, pharmacology and preclinical development. Prior to Bayer, he served in positions of increasing responsibility at Chiron Corporation. Dr. Zimmerman has been involved in the submission of dozens of Investigational New Drug applications to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and other regulatory agencies in a variety of indications, as well as successful marketing applications including interleukin-2 (IL2) and beta-interferon. Dr. Zimmerman received a doctor of science degree in physiology and radiobiology from the Harvard School of Public Health. He also earned a M.S. in physiology from The Ohio State University and a B.S. from Denison University.

"Dr. Zimmerman's extensive experience in drug development and his focus on risk mitigation will be extremely helpful as we begin to position MANF as a potential game-changing technology across a broad spectrum of applications related to apoptosis. While Parkinson's remains our lead application, a comprehensive approach to advancing MANF towards the clinic may help us identify other opportunities that could substantially improve shareholder value in the near-term, without the deployment of significant additional resources," added Gerald E. Commissiong, President and CEO of Amarantus.

WOW...da haben sie sich ja einen weiteren richtig guten Mann ins Boot geholt !

UND es geht hier nicht nur um die Behandlung von Parkinson, sondern um eine Vielzahl von Anwendungsmöglichkeiten, die den shareholder value near-term vergrößern können. Da kann man dann wirklich nur noch sagen: WOW !!!  

12.11.12 15:29

314 Postings, 4952 Tage baranykahallo

ich wollte gerade in berlin ordern. Gattung gesperrt??? hatte jemand schon sowas? ich habe genug geld auf dem Konto, was kann der Grund für so eine Meldung sein?
dank für infos.  

12.11.12 15:36

194 Postings, 4234 Tage adlerfluggute

Kaufkurse gerade schnell sein  

12.11.12 15:41

194 Postings, 4234 Tage adlerfluggeht wieder hoch jetzt müsst

ihr euch beeilen  

12.11.12 16:03

194 Postings, 4234 Tage adlerflugbei den amis gehts jetz steil hoch

12.11.12 16:09

194 Postings, 4234 Tage adlerflugDie letzten

12.11.12 16:13

194 Postings, 4234 Tage adlerflug21% im Amiland

jetzt gehts los.  

12.11.12 16:15

1148 Postings, 4864 Tage HuutschIst schon wahnsinn

was da seit Wochen los ist...das Ding brennt noch richtig denke.  

12.11.12 16:16

314 Postings, 4952 Tage baranykahat jemand

Seite: Zurück 1 |
| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 6  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben