1984 Postings, 6504 Tage DasMünz229Mio Oz. Silber & 2Mrd. Pfund Kupfer RVM.TO

Ein günstig bewerteter Silber und Kupfer Produzent. ca. 20 Mio €  

31.10.09 22:51

1984 Postings, 6504 Tage DasMünzKurs hat am Freitag wier angezogen

Angehängte Grafik:
chart.png (verkleinert auf 79%) vergrößern
chart.png

17.11.09 22:53

1984 Postings, 6504 Tage DasMünz+40% Gibt aussicht auf sinkende Produktionkosten

SPOKANE VALLEY, WA, Nov 13, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Revett Minerals Inc. ("Revett or the Company") ("TSX:RVM/OTCBB:RVMIF) has received final approval from the Montana Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) on its amended plan of operations to develop the previously identified higher grade "C-Beds" at the Troy Mine. Total production at the Troy mine for the first nine months of 2009 remained consistent, totaling 879,449 ounces of silver and 6.7 million pounds of copper.

Recent Highlights Include
   -------------------------

- Administrative process completed with the approval of the plan of
     operation for the development of the higher grade "C-Bed".
         - Grade estimate of 1.61 opt Ag and 0.56% Cu. located approximately
           370 feet below the current mine workings.
         - Compares to current mine grades of approximately 1.00 opt Ag and
           0.40% Cu.
   - Mill throughput continued to improve during the first nine months of
     2009, averaging 3,700 tons per day compared to 3,492 tons per day in
     the first nine months of 2008, a 5% improvement.
   - During the first nine months of 2009, the Troy Mine produced 879,449
     ounces of silver and 6.7 million pounds of copper compared to 793,998
     ounces of silver and 7.1 million pounds of copper over the same period
     in 2008.

Lower Revett Formation "C-Bed"
   ------------------------------

An underground drill program conducted in 2006/2007 previously identified three new mineralized horizons in the Lower Revett Formation; the "A, B & C' Beds (labeled downward stratigraphically) ranging from 180 to 1,170 feet below the Troy Mine workings. The higher grade "C-Bed" located approximately 370 feet below the current workings contains an estimated 1,981,340 ozs of silver & 13,716,011 lbs copper. Development of the "C-Bed" in 2010 provides Revett the opportunity to phase development to depth while continuing production in existing areas and further advancing exploration in other targets.

The table below identifies the estimated probable reserves for the C-Bed, which are part of the overall reserves at Troy:

--------------------------------------------------
   C-Bed Reserves (November 12, 2009)      Grades          Contained Metals
   Classification(1)  Tons (Mst)(2,3)  Silver   Copper      Silver   Copper
                                       (opt)    (%)        (Moz)    (Mlbs)
   Probable           1,228,530          1.61     0.56         1.9     13.7
   1. Mineral Reserves have been categorized in accordance with the
   classifications defined by the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy,
   and Petroleum ("CIMM").
   2. Does not include resources contained in planned pillars. Only material
   scheduled to be extracted and milled included.
   3. The estimated mineral reserves were calculated by Mr. Larry Erickson,
   P Eng., a Qualified Person ("QP") in accordance with Canadian National
   Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101"). They are stated using a cut-off grade of
   US$ 20.02 net smelter return per ton calculated at US$ 12.00/oz Ag and
   US$2.25/lb Cu. Mr. Erickson is an employee of Revett and is not
   considered independent.

17.11.09 22:56

1984 Postings, 6504 Tage DasMünzWenn die Genemigung kommt, gehts aufwärts

Permitting for Rock Creek Project is now complete and all pleadings have been submitted to the United States District Court for the District of Montana in conjunction with pending environmental challenges. A ruling from the court is expected by the end the year, or during the first quarter of 2010.

The full Third Quarter 2009 consolidated financial statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis (MD & A) can be viewed on www.sedar.com and the Company's web site at www.revettminerals.com

About Revett

Revett Minerals, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates the currently producing Troy Mine and development-stage Rock Creek Project, both located in northwestern Montana, USA. The proven reserves at the Troy Mine and significant resources at the Rock Creek project will form the basis of our plan to become a solid mid-tier base and precious metals producer. Revett plans on expanding production through exploration in and around its current properties, as well as through targeted business combinations of advanced stage projects.  

07.01.10 00:07

1984 Postings, 6504 Tage DasMünzHeute ATH

04.02.10 23:06

1984 Postings, 6504 Tage DasMünzRevett Produktionskosten sollen um 20% sinken.

Der Kurs korrigiert derzeit, man sollte noch ein paar Wochen auf den Einstieg warten. Die Produktion soll 1,3 M Oz Silber und 10,7 Mio Pfund Kupfer betragen.

John Shanahan, President and CEO stated, "In 2009, the Company completed many of its near-term objectives by reducing direct operating costs at the producing Troy Mine, restructuring debt and streamlining the corporate structure. As a result, we enter 2010 with a stronger and clean balance sheet, a solid operating record and greater capacity to expand our development and growth efforts for both the Troy Mine and Rock Creek project."

<< Operational Guidance -------------------- >>

Production at the Troy Mine is expected to be approximately 1.3 million ounces of silver and 10.7 million pounds of Copper for 2010. Based on the current mine plan, mill throughput is anticipated to exceed the 2009 estimated average of 3,745 tons per day, averaging 4,049 tons per day for 2010. Grades are also anticipated to improve slightly averaging 1.01 ounces per ton silver and 0.43% copper; compared to 1.00 ounces per ton silver & 0.39% Cu in 2009. A key objective is to maintain operating costs in a range similar to those in 2009 which were approximately 20% lower than 2008.

Estimated Production for 2010:

<<
                        1st         2nd         3rd         4th
   Troy Production  Quarter     Quarter     Quarter     Quarter
   Summary             2010        2010        2010        2010        2010
   Mill Production
   ---------------
     Mill Feed
      (st)          351,558     361,658     367,317     369,008   1,449,542
     Mill Feed Rate
      (stpd)          3,950       4,064       4,081       4,100       4,049
   Silver
   ------
     Feed Grade -
      Oz/Ton Ag        0.93        1.03        1.01        1.07        1.01
     Mill Recovery
      - Ag            87.31%      86.60%      88.12%      89.68%      87.97%
     Recovered
      Ounces        286,901     321,637     327,149     354,814   1,290,500
   Copper
   ------
     Feed Grade -
      % Cu             0.42        0.45        0.44        0.43        0.43
     Mill Recovery
      - Cu            85.02%      84.32%      85.80%      87.33%      85.63%
     Recovered
      Pounds      2,482,626   2,719,868   2,748,005   2,799,203  10,749,703

Hedging
   -------
   >>

Revett has hedged approximately 50% of its estimated 2010 copper production in two tranches at an average of US$2.94 per pound; and, 25% of its estimated silver production at US$16.25 per ounce. This hedging ensures that approximately 75% of estimated monthly cash operating costs are covered with the Company's hedging program. The remaining 50% of copper and 75% of silver production that has not been hedged enables the Company to capitalize on potential future metal price increases.

About Revett

Revett Minerals, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates the currently producing Troy Mine and development-stage Rock Creek Project, both located in northwestern Montana, USA. The proven reserves at the Troy Mine and significant resources at the Rock Creek project will form the basis of our plan to become a solid mid-tier base and precious metals producer. Revett plans on expanding production through exploration in and around its current properties, as well as through targeted business combinations of advanced stage projects.  

10.11.10 02:17

1724 Postings, 5275 Tage Arriba1@dasmünz

habe die von Dir eingestellte Revett nach weiterne Recherchen und den letzten News gekauft

mein Depot
http://www.ariva.de/depot/private/positions.m?depot_id=508996

Du bist also hier doch nicht alleine
mfg
Arriba1  

10.11.10 19:23

34 Postings, 5993 Tage 0815StudentBin auch dabei

Der Wert hat Potential.

Monatg 15.November kommen erstmal die Q3 Zahlen  

07.05.12 12:51

23629 Postings, 5211 Tage Balu4uWenig beachteter Wert

03.12.12 15:18

1724 Postings, 5275 Tage Arriba1Revett sinkende Produktion

18.06.13 13:22

229 Postings, 5899 Tage Bominmit einer Marktkapitalisierung von 20 Mio € ...

befinden wir uns auf Explorerniveau !

... und das bei:
- fertiger, profitabler Mine (mit hoffentlich baldiger Wiederaufnahme der Produktion)
- Standort in den USA
- riesige Reserven mit Rock Creek (ca. 300 Mio Unten Silber)
- Listing an der AMEX
- schuldenfrei

hammerhart !
Bomin  

15.08.13 10:44

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat Ozücuglukommt jetzt die Erholung

Silber und Kupferpreise erholen sich! Jetzt einsteigen?  

15.08.13 10:50

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat Ozücuglulohnt jetzt ein Einstieg?

wäre ich nur flüssig!!  

15.08.13 11:06

229 Postings, 5899 Tage Bominsobald die Produktion wieder aufgenommen wird ...

müsste der Kurs wieder alte Level (um 3,-€) erreichen.
Und sobald Rock Creek ernsthaft vorangetrieben wird,
sehen wir keine einstelligen Eurokurse mehr ...

Nur meine Meinung,
Bomin

15.08.13 11:41

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat Ozücugluein bißchen hab ich auch angelegt!

Ich sehe diesen Moment als Chance und schaue mir den Kurs vielleicht mal wieder in 12-18 Monaten an. Bin auch der Meinung, das wenn der Silberpreis sich ein bißchen erholen sollte, Kurse von 2 Euro drin sind. Bomin deine Prognose in Gottesgehörgang!:-)  

20.08.13 13:49

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat Ozücuglubald müßte eine Nachricht kommen

über den neuen Zugang! Hoffentlich geht alles in Ordnung! Wenn nicht, geht die Hängepartie weiter, wenn doch dürfen wir mit weit aus höheren Kursen rechnen. Die Unze Silber tut ihr übriges! Daumen drücken!  

05.09.13 15:14

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat OzücugluNEWS 5.Sept.2013

Revett Provides Troy Mine Update
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA – September 5, 2013 -- Revett Minerals Inc. (NYSE MKT:RVM /
TSX:RVM) is pleased to provide a status update on efforts to re-establish access to mining areas in
the A and C Beds via the Lower Quartzite haulage route at its Troy Mine in northwest Montana.
Since the suspension of underground activities in December 2012, Revett has continued to monitor
conditions underground and has undertaken efforts to identify a viable and safe route back into the
previously established mining areas. Operating crews have recently completed the D Drive
development into the southeast stope of the previously-mined Lower Quartzite ore zone within the
North Ore Body. Yesterday afternoon, our operating team, along with our geotechnical consultant
and an MSHA representative were able to inspect an area extending approximately 400 feet south of
the D Drive to current water levels. Initial observations reveal safe travel conditions to this point.
Over the next 30 to 60 days, the Company will continue to dewater and inspect further to the south
to ensure this route meets our operating standards. If assessments and inspections continue to
indicate no further structural damage at the Lower Quartzite level, then the Company could possibly
resume mining operations as early as the fourth quarter of 2013.
John Shanahan, Revett’s President and CEO stated “We are pleased to confirm that the D Drive is
indeed viable. We remain cautiously optimistic that the remainder of this access route will meet our
standards of safety, but we cannot be categorically sure until all inspections are complete. Our
commitment to getting the Troy Mine back into operation has not wavered, nor has our commitment
to the safety of our employees.”

05.09.13 22:30

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat OzücugluDaumen drücken!

Revett Minerals – Wiederaufnahme des Abbaus auf der Troy-Mine im vierten Quartal?
05.09.2013 (www.goldinvest.de) - Der kanadische Silber- und Kupferproduzent Revett Minerals (WKN A1C9RB) musste Ende 2012 den Abbau auf seiner Troy-Mine im US-Bundesstaat Montana auf Grund instabiler Gesteinsverhältnisse und eines Felssturzes aussetzen. Seitdem arbeitet man daran, den Zugang zu den Abbauzonen wiederherzustellen. Jetzt gibt es Fortschritte zu melden.

Das Unternehmen will diesen Zugang zu den Zonen A und C über eine Transportroute herstellen. Jetzt haben die Arbeiter die Entwicklung des so genannten D Drive abgeschlossen, der in die zuvor abgebaute Erzzone Lower Quartzite im nördlichen Erzkörper führt. Ein Team des Unternehmens gemeinsam mit dem geotechnischen Berater und einem Vertreter der Minensicherheitsbehörde konnten dann ein Gebiet inspizieren, das sich rund 132 Meter südlich des D Drive bis zum aktuellen Wasserstand erstreckte.

Erste Beobachtungen hätten dabei sichere Bedingungen gezeigt, hieß es von Revett. In den kommenden 30 bis 60 Tagen wird das Unternehmen nun die Entwässerung fortsetzen und weitere Inspektionen Richtung Süden durchführen. Sollten diese weiter darauf hindeuten, dass es keinen zusätzlichen strukturellen Schaden auf dem Niveau des Lower Quartzite gibt, könnte Revett den Abbau eventuell bereits im vierten Quartal 2013 wieder aufnehmen.

John Shanahan, Revetts CEO ist erfreut, dass der D Drive tatsächlich nutzbar scheint. Er zeigt sich vorsichtig optimistisch, dass auch der Rest dieses Zugangswegs die Sicherheitsstandards des Unternehmens erfüllen wird, auch wenn man das erst mit Sicherheit sagen könne, wenn alle Inspektionen abgeschlossen seien. Man halte auf jeden Fall weiter daran fest, die Troy-Mine wieder in Betrieb zu bringen, so Shanahan.

Hinweis: Die hier angebotenen Artikel stellen keine Kauf- bzw. Verkaufsempfehlungen dar, weder explizit noch implizit sind sie als Zusicherung etwaiger Kursentwicklungen zu verstehen. Die GOLDINVEST Media GmbH und ihre Autoren schließen jede Haftung diesbezüglich aus. Die Artikel und Berichte dienen ausschließlich der Information der Leser und stellen keine wie immer geartete Handlungsaufforderung dar. Zwischen der GOLDINVEST Media GmbH und den Lesern dieser Artikel entsteht keinerlei Vertrags- und/oder Beratungsverhältnis, da sich unsere Artikel lediglich auf das jeweilige Unternehmen, nicht aber auf die Anlageentscheidung, beziehen. Wir weisen darauf hin, dass Partner, Autoren und Mitarbeiter der GOLDINVEST Media GmbH Aktien der jeweils angesprochenen Unternehmen halten oder halten können und somit ein möglicher Interessenkonflikt besteht. Wir können nicht ausschließen, dass andere Börsenbriefe, Medien oder Research-Firmen die von uns empfohlenen Werte im gleichen Zeitraum besprechen. Daher kann es in diesem Zeitraum zur symmetrischen Informations- und Meinungsgenerierung kommen. ( Autor: goldinv )
Disclaimer: Der oben stehende Text ist ein Beitrag von www.goldinvest.de. Der Inhalt dieses Beitrags wird von 4investors nicht verantwortet und muss daher nicht zwingend mit der Meinung der 4investors-Redaktion übereinstimmen. Jegliche Haftung und Ansprüche werden daher von 4investors ausdrücklich ausgeschlossen! Bitte beachten sie auch die Nutzungshinweise auf www.goldinvest.de.

09.09.13 22:17

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat Ozücuglukein Grund zur Panik,

da ist noch mehr drin!  

10.09.13 19:27

1642 Postings, 3967 Tage Meister Jodaall

Sieht aber nicht so aus .........  

11.09.13 09:32

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat Ozücugluauf Sicht der nächsten 3 Monate:-)

11.09.13 14:32

13998 Postings, 8899 Tage Timchennee, sieht wirklich nicht gut aus bei Revett

Zusammenfassung der Betriebs- und Finanzergebnisse des zweiten Quartals
2013:

- zum 30. Juni 2013 verfügte das Unternehmen über Bareinlagen und
kurzfristige Anlagen in Höhe von 15,0 Mio. USD, verglichen mit 28,3 Mio.
USD zum 31. Dezember 2012.

- aufgrund der Einstellung des Abbaubetriebs in der Troy-Mine konnte das
Unternehmen während des zweiten Quartals 2013 keine Einnahmen durch den
Bergbaubetrieb generieren. Dies führte zu einem Nettoverlust von 4,1 Mio.
USD bzw. 0,12 USD pro Aktie (basic).

- zum 30. Juni 2013 verfügte das Unternehmen über ein Betriebskapital in
Höhe von 16,9 Mio. USD, verglichen mit 28,5 Mio. zum 31. Dezember 2012.

Der Eimer ist bald leer, wenn sich das nichts ändert,
auch die niedrige Börsenkapitalisierung spricht Bände.
-----------
Ein Optimist kauft Gold und Silber, ein Pessimist Konserven.

11.09.13 19:22

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat OzücugluTimchen

Die Probleme in der Mine scheinen im Griff und es ist höchstwahrscheinlich wieder mit einem Produktionsabbau im Dezember zu rechnen. Die Mine hat bislang ein positives Cashflow erwirtschaftet. Es wird mit Gewinn produziert. Ausserdem kommt die hohe Cashposition dem Unternehmen jetzt zu Gute. Es muss deshalb mit keiner Verwässerung durch eine EK Erhöhung gerechnet werden.
Der Kurs, wie er sich jetzt darstellt, ist aus meiner Warte eine historische Chance.

Sollte die Produktion im Dezember wieder aufgenommen werden, ist mit einer Verdoppelung des Aktienkurses zu rechnen.

Timchen sicher gibt es noch sichere Silberproduzenten, da ist aber das Gewinnpotential wesentlich geringer! Natürlch aus das Verlustpotential  

17.10.13 07:41

3484 Postings, 4607 Tage Murat Ozücuglubittere Pille

921-2294 fax 509-891-8901
Revett Minerals Inc.
Troy Mine Update and I Bed Development Plans
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA – October 16, 2013 -- Revett Minerals Inc. (NYSE MKT:RVM /
TSX:RVM) announced results from recent inspections along the Lower Quartzite haulage route and
a decision to commence I Bed development at its Troy Mine in northwestern Montana.
Continued dewatering and inspection of the Lower Quartzite haulage route have revealed
unexpected structural instability, which the company feels does not meet its standards of safety for
further development. As a consequence, the Company has decided it will not resume mining
operations using the Lower Quartzite haulage route, as originally planned, but will instead construct
a new development decline to the North C Bed and I-Bed deposits in the Lower Revett Formation.
Mine facilities such as the underground crusher, conveyor system and surface mill will remain on a
care and maintenance basis until production resumes. The Lower Quartzite haulage route will
remain an important access point for ongoing mine dewatering and ventilation.
The Company believes it can construct the new decline through previously unmined areas without
incurring the structural issues that have hampered its ability to return to production since operations
at the Troy mine were suspended last December. It estimates that access to the undeveloped North C
Bed area can be achieved in twelve months, and that access to the deeper I-Beds can be achieved six
months thereafter. The Company will commence construction of the development decline once it
obtains MSHA approval.
The cost of the decline is presently estimated to be approximately $12 million. The Company has
adequate funds to commence construction and is confident that the additional funding required to
complete the development project can be obtained next year. In the meantime, the Company will
continue to conserve its cash and reduce overall expenses.
The Company remains focused on its prime objective of permitting and developing the Rock Creek
project, one of North Americas’ largest silver deposits. The Company believes that it can return to
economic production at Troy through the I Bed development and be in a strong operating position to
commence Rock Creek once all final approvals and permits have been obtained.
John Shanahan, Revett’s President and CEO stated “Although our expectation to return to
production this quarter will not happen, our valuable infrastructure remains intact and we remain
confident the Troy Mine can safely resume operations. The development to the I Bed, which is
expected to initially access the North C Bed for production late next year, is the best development
alternative available. We have at least ten years of mine life at Troy where resuming operations and
utilizing our experiences in the Revett formation will continue to be our all-important bridge to Rock
Creek.”  

Seite: Zurück
| 2 Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben