neuester Beitrag: 17.08.23 20:01
eröffnet am: 22.06.07 18:03 von: Knappschaft. Anzahl Beiträge: 81
neuester Beitrag: 17.08.23 20:01 von: Sternzeichen Leser gesamt: 38978
davon Heute: 1
bewertet mit 6 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 |
| 3 | 4 Weiter  

07.02.12 12:25

1547 Postings, 5122 Tage imagineVor 2014 wird es wohl zu keiner Zahlung kommen!

Bevor es hier zur Dividendenzahlung kommt muss bis zum 31. Januar 2013 Gold zu 731 $ an die Hedge-Verpflichtungen zu Investec Bank (UK) erfüllt werden.
Dann will man das Explorations-und Entwicklungsprogramm erweitern, um doe Reserven der San Martin Mine zu ermitteln und gegenbenenfalls zu erhöhen.

Und wenn das alles passiert ist will man eine begrenzte Dividende unter behördlichen Genehmigung ausschütten.

Ich gehe davon aus das vor Mitte 2014 es keine Dividende geben wird und dann wird sie auch nicht als zu hoch ausfallen bei über ca. 165 Mio. Aktien. Wenn da ein Cent raus kommt muss man das als guten Anfang sehen.

imagine  

12.03.12 22:03

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 12/3

Re:        News Release - Monday, March 12, 2012
Title:     Second quarter production for San Martin Mine results in 6,068 equivalent gold ounces

The 3 months production, from November, 2011 through January, 2012 saw 78,824 tonnes milled at an average head grade of 2.14 g/t gold and 35 g/t silver resulting in the production of 6,068 gold equivalent ounces. This production level meets the minimum target production of 2,000 equivalent ounces per month.

Second quarter production was the result of operating at an average mill throughput of 857 tons per day and achieving recoveries of 90.3% for gold and 74.2%for silver. These production figures show the improving performance of the mine when compared to the average production data in calendar year 2011which was 813 tons per day and recoveries of 86.6% for gold and 71.8% for silver.

"Production results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011-2012 are particularly good considering the number of holidays associated with Christmas and the New Year ," said Robert Eadie, Chairman of the Company. "We are becoming much more consistent in our production results due to our improving knowledge of the deposit and by the significant investment we have made to capital equipment."

David Gunning, P.Eng., a director of the Company and Chief Operating Officer, is the Company's qualified person on the project as required under NI 43-101and has prepared the technical information contained in this press release.

ON BEHALF OF STARCORE INTERNATIONAL
MINES LTD.

Signed "Robert Eadie"
Robert Eadie, Executive Chairman, Interim President and
Chief Executive Officer

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Telephone: 1-604-602-4935
Toll Free: 1-866-602-4935 / Facsimile: 1-604-602-4936  

16.03.12 22:33

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 16/3

Starcore Reports Second Quarter Earnings of $3.5 Million and $6.7 Million for the Six Months Ended January 31, 2012

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/16/12 -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (TSX: SAM) (the "Company") has filed the results for the quarter and six months ended January 31, 2012, for the Company and its mining operations. Over the second quarter ended January 31, 2012, the Company is pleased to report record quarterly results, including revenues of $15.0 million, earnings from mining operations of $5.5 million and earnings for the period of $3.5 million, which includes a net $0.1 million realized and unrealized gain on forward sales contracts. The basic and diluted income per share for the quarter ended January 31, 2012 was $0.03. Over the six months ended January 31, 2012, the Company reports revenues of $35.4 million, earnings from mining operations of $12.8 million and earnings for the period of $6.7 million, which includes a net $3.0 million realized and unrealized loss on forward sales contracts. The basic and diluted income per share for the six month period ended January 31, 2012 was $0.06 and $0.05, respectively.

The following table is a summary of mine production statistics for the San Martin mine for the three and twelve months ended January 31, 2012:
--------------------------------------------------
                                      Actual results for Actual results for
                                          3 months ended    12 months ended
(Unaudited)            Unit of measure   January 31, 2012   January 31, 2012
Mine Production of
Gold in Dore          thousand ounces                4.8               17.7
Mine Production of
Silver in Dore        thousand ounces               66.7              268.9
Mine Equivalent
ounces of Gold        thousand ounces                6.1               23.7
Purchased
Concentrate
Equivalent ounces     thousand ounces                2.8               13.6
Total Mine
Production -
Equivalent Ounces     thousand ounces                8.9               37.3

Mine Gold grade            grams/tonne               2.14               2.12
Mine Silver grade          grams/tonne                 35                 39
Milled             thousands of tonnes                 79                300
Mine Operating
Cost per tonne
milled               US dollars/tonne                 49                 50
Mine Operating
Cost per
Equivalent Ounce    US dollars/ounces                640                654

(i) assuming a 54:1 and 46:1 silver to gold equivalency ratio for three and
twelve months ended January 31, 2012, respectively.

Overall equivalent gold production was 8,900 ounces over the three months ended January 31, 2012, compared to an average of 9,325 per quarter for the previous twelve month period. While ore grade remained comparable to the previous twelve month period, the lower production was due mainly to higher ore grades in the previous quarter along with significantly more concentrate ore purchases in the prior quarter. The mine did increased tonnage through the mill to 79,000 tonnes for the quarter, compared to 75,000 tonnes per quarter average for the twelve months, in order to offset the lower grade. Mine production alone was better at 6,100 ounces for the quarter, compared to an average of 5,925 per quarter for the previous twelve month period, due mainly due to increased production and recovery percentages.

The following table contains selected highlights from the Company's unaudited consolidated statement of operations for the three months ending January 31, 2012 and 2011:
(unaudited) (in thousands of
Canadian dollars)                    January 31, 2012     January 31, 2011
Revenues
 Mined ore                        $             9,913  $             6,643
 Purchased ore                                  5,112                3,012
                                  $            15,025  $             9,655
Cost of Sales
 Mined Ore                                      4,551                3,289
 Purchased ore                                  4,950                2,941
                                  $            (9,501) $            (6,230)
Earnings from mining operations    $             5,524                3,425
Net loss
   (i) Net income (loss)          $             3,501  $             1,418
   (ii) Income (loss) per share -
    basic                         $              0.03  $              0.02
   (iii) Income (loss) per share
    - diluted                     $              0.03  $              0.01

Revenues for the quarter ended January 31, 2012 were higher at $15,025 compared to 2011 revenues of $9,655 due mainly to higher metal prices and higher metal production of 8,900 ounces compared to 7,900 ounces over the same period in the prior year. Overall revenues were also higher due to the increased supply of purchased concentrates from the suppliers in fiscal 2012. Costs were somewhat higher at an average operating cost of US$640/EqOz for the quarter ended January 31, 2012, compared to an average operating cost of US$548/EqOz in the quarter ended January 31, 2011. Net income for the three months ended January 31, 2012, increased by $2,083 to $3,501 due to the improved operations discussed above. While net income was higher than the previous quarter ended October 31, 2011 of $3,163, the prior quarter results were decreased by the additional $2,877 in financing costs which included realized and unrealized forward sales contracts losses. Net realized and unrealized gain on forward contracts for the quarter ended January 31, 2012 was $81 compared to a net loss for the quarter ended October 31, 2011 of ($3,101) and a net gain for the quarter ended January 31, 2011 of $714. The net unrealized gain or loss on forward contracts results solely from the fluctuation in the price of gold from quarter to quarter applied against the remaining open contracts to January 31, 2013.

"The mining operations continue to perform, producing over 2,000 equivalent ounces per month for over a year now and with the current metal prices the Company is consistently reporting positive cash flows and positive income results which, on an undiluted basis, have averaged $0.03 per share per quarter for the past two quarters," said Robert Eadie, President & CEO of the Company.

Full financial statements are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on Starcore's website at www.starcore.com.

ON BEHALF OF STARCORE INTERNATIONAL MINES LTD.

Gary Arca, Chief Financial Officer and Director

The Toronto Stock Exchange has not reviewed nor does it accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.

Contacts:
Starcore International Mines Ltd.
Gary Arca
Chief Financial Officer and Director
1-604-602-4935 or Toll Free: 1-866-602-4935
1-604-602-4936 (FAX)
info@starcore.com
www.starcore.com  

21.03.12 08:47

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 21/3

Re:       News Release - Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Title:     San Martin Mine & Personnel Unharmed
Vancouver, B.C. - Starcore International Mines Ltd. (the "Company") reports that the major earthquake which hit Mexico earlier today did not affect the operations at San Martin Mine in Queretaro, Mexico. Mine personnel are safe and unharmed and there are no damages or interruptions to mine and mill operations.

"We are extremely grateful that our people at the mine and our operations are safe," said Robert Eadie, Interim President and CEO of Starcore. "No deaths or serious injuries have been reported in Mexico City and the other areas most seriously hit by the earthquake, and we are hopeful that residents can recover quickly and return to their normal lives."

MINES LTD.

Signed "Robert Eadie"              
Chief Executive Officer

10.04.12 20:51

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 10/4

New Director for Starcore's Board

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/10/12 -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (TSX: SAM) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that Serge Depatie of Montreal, Quebec has joined the Board of Directors as a ninth director. The Starcore Board now includes four independent Directors.

Serge Depatie is a mining and investment professional with close to 25 years of experience in senior management roles encompassing project management to institutional portfolio management. Mr. Depatie is a founding partner of NCP Investment Management ("NCPIM"), a multi-family organization dedicated to growing its investments through active participations. Prior to NCPIM, Mr. Depatie spent 10 years at Natcan Investment Management Inc., participating in growing assets from $10 billion to $32 billion. Mr. Depatie was named top 50 portfolio manager in Canada by Brendan Woods (Top Gun Awards) for 2008-2009 while his team won the Lipper Award; 5 year Performance, Best Canadian Small Cap Fund 2005-2010.

"The addition of Serge to the Starcore Board heralds the new horizons for Starcore," said Robert Eadie, Interim President & CEO of the Company. "Serge will be invaluable in helping us usher Starcore to new financial markets and shareholders, and in developing a renewed awareness and understanding of the true value of the San Martin Mine. Our Board welcomes his participation in our efforts to increase value for our shareholders."

Robert Eadie, Executive Chairman, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer

The Toronto Stock Exchange has not reviewed nor does it accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.

Contacts:
Robert Eadie
Executive Chairman, Interim President and CEO
1-604-602-4936 (FAX)
info@starcore.com
www.starcore.com  

19.04.12 05:18

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 19/4

News Release - Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Title:     Starcore Bolsters its Technical Advisory Board

Dr. Gunning has more than 25 years of diverse and valuable experience in mineral exploration and geological research, and is widely recognized for his expertise in the uranium sector. Most recently, as CEO of Hathor Exploration, a Vancouver-based junior uranium explorer, he executed successive resource and PEA milestones for the Company's Roughrider uranium deposit discovery, and he guided the Company through a hostile M&A competition to an eventual $654 million acquisition by Rio Tinto, one of the top ten deals in 2011 in the global mining sector. Prior to joining Hathor, Dr. Gunning served as President and CEO of Triex Minerals, during which term Triex raised more than $30 million for its projects, built an accomplished exploration team, and advanced a diverse project portfolio in the U.S. and Canada. Previous to Triex, Dr. Gunning was the principal Mineral Deposits Research Geologist at the Saskatchewan Geological Survey, before which, he was a Senior Project Geologist in Exploration at Teck Cominco Ltd., responsible for all aspects of various exploration programs and initiatives in the Canadian high Arctic, Brazil and Mexico. He has a Ph.D. in mineral deposits and volcanology from the University of Western Ontario, and is a past President of the Saskatchewan Geological Society and the Society of Economic Geologists Student Chapter. Dr. Gunning is currently a director of several public companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange.

"We are fortunate to have someone of Dr. Gunning's caliber join our Technical Advisory Board," said Robert Eadie, CEO and Interim President of Starcore. "We believe Starcore will present him with the opportunities where he can apply his skills and exactitude to their highest levels, garnering huge benefits for the Company and its shareholders."

MINES LTD.

Signed "Robert Eadie"
Chief Executive Officer

View News Release in PDF Format:
http://www.starcore.com/i/pdf/2012-04-18_NR.pdf
204 KB in size, approx. 39 seconds to download at 56.6Kbps  

30.04.12 22:09

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 30/4

Dr. Peter Megaw to Head Starcore's Technical Advisory Board

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/30/12 -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (the "Company") (TSX: SAM) is pleased to announce that Dr. Peter Megaw, Consulting Geologist has accepted the lead position in Starcore's Technical Advisory Board.

Dr. Megaw, C.P.G. is President of INDEX/Cascabel and co-founder of Cascabel and MAG Silver Corporation, a company focused on projects located within the Mexican Silver Belt. He has a Ph.D. n geology from the University of Arizona and more than 34 years of relevant experience focused on silver and gold exploration in Mexico. He is a certified Professional Geologist by the American Institute of Professional Geologists and an Arizona Registered geologist. Dr. Megaw has been instrumental in a number of mineral discoveries in Mexico including new ore bodies at existing mines, Excellon Resources' Platosa Mine, and MAG Silver's Juanicipio-Fresnillo, Zacatecas; Platosa, Durango; and Cinco de Mayo-Pozo Seco, Chihuahua. He and his associates also put together the Mexican property portfolio now held by Revolution Resources Corp. and arranged the acquisition of X-Strata's Latin American holdings by Linear Gold. Dr. Megaw has served on the Board of MAG Silver since 2005, Candente Gold since 2009 and Minaurum Gold since 2010. Dr. Megaw was awarded the Society of Mining Engineers 2012 Robert M. Dreyer Award for excellence in Applied Economic Geology and the Carnegie Mineralogical Medal for 2009. He is the author of numerous scientific publications on ore deposits and is a frequent speaker at academic and international exploration conferences.

"We are extremely excited about the technical advisory team we have put together," said Robert Eadie, CEO and Interim President of Starcore. "We welcome Dr. Megaw as the lead member of this team. He will be working with the other members of the Technical Advisory Board to lead Starcore's exploration program to new discoveries and will continue to elevate our production levels at our San Martin Mine."

Contacts:
Robert Eadie, Executive Chairman,
Interim President and Chief Executive Officer
1-604-602-4936 (FAX)
info@starcore.com
www.starcore.com  

07.05.12 19:42

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 7/5

Starcore International Mines Ltd.: Jeff Hussey Joins Technical Advisory Board

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/07/12 -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (the "Company") (TSX: SAM) is pleased to announce that Jeff Hussey, P. Geo. and currently Executive Vice President, Development of Champion Minerals Inc. has joined Starcore's Technical Advisory Board.

Mr. Hussey has been consulting since 2007 and was appointed to the position of Executive Vice President, Development of Champion Minerals in March 2011. He initially joined Champion Minerals as Vice President, Exploration in February 2008, bringing with him over 25 years of international exploration and mining experience, which included 19 years with Noranda Inc. and Falconbridge Ltd. (now part of Xstrata Plc). While working for Noranda and Falconbridge, Mr. Hussey had both exploration and mine operational roles at Brunswick Mines, as Chief Geologist of Mines Gaspe, and as Senior Geologist during the Antamina Mine startup in Peru. After working at Antamina, he was Senior Scientist with the Mining Technical group at the Noranda Technology Centre, and as General Foreman of Open Pit Mines and Surface Projects of Raglan Mines in northern Quebec, where he also led Six Sigma optimization projects for the concentrator and surface projects departments. Mr. Hussey holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology from the University of New Brunswick.

"With his credentials and extensive experience, Jeff Hussey will be a key figure in Starcore's Technical Advisory Board," said Robert Eadie, CEO and Interim President of Starcore. "We expect that the significant achievements in his mining career will be followed by equally notable achievements in our production and exploration efforts at San Martin."

Contacts:
1-604-602-4936 (FAX)
info@starcore.com
www.starcore.com  

13.05.12 12:16

1974 Postings, 6416 Tage DasMünzStarcore Secures $11 Million Loan to Buy Out the

05.06.12 18:50

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 5/6

Re:        News Release - Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Title:     Starcore cores 18.2 meters grading 14.61 g/t gold and 113 g/t silver over 4.1meter true width in the San Martin footwall vein.

The Company has received confirmation on drill results from the newly discovered area 27 or San Martin footwall vein and has commenced production on a part of this structure. Drill holes SM 104 and SM 106 were designed to test an area in the footwall of the San Martin structure on the other side of a fault against which the Huacales zone was apparently offset. This new structure is located within 50 meters of the main haulage ramp and consequently the first exploration/development level quickly reached the target.

Production in May from this area totaled 6145 tons grading 2.06 grams per ton and 16 grams of silver and intersected hole 104. Development has indicated a structure with between 3 and 5 meters of true width which is offset by crosscutting minor faults up to 3 meters. This San Martin footwall vein dips between 30 and 45 degrees to the southeast.

The following table summarizes recent drill results:
 Mine Area ddh ID from
       (m)To
       (m) Intersection          §
       (m)§True width (m) Assay results
                                                            §Au g/t Ag g/t
Area 27
San Martin footwall vein DCSM-104 62 84.2 22.2 5 2.03 5
            DCSM-106         0       9.4       9.4         3     10.36        59          §
                 and     36.55     51.75      15.2       3.5      3.68        14          §
                And*      62.3     80.45      18.2       4.1     14.61     113.5§
* This intersection contained 3 sample intervals which returned results greater than 30 grams per tonne of gold and have not been cut.

The assay results are the average of mine lab results with certified commercial lab results. True widths are based on the dip of the hole and the known or estimated dip of the structure in the mine. Due to the number of faults in this area of the mine there are some additional holes that have no economic values. The two holes are on the same bearing and have tested a vertical distance of 17 meters.

The first intersections in hole 106 is the last remnant ore in the Huacales stope which is immediately below and near the main haulage ramp. Drilling is continuing to define the structure along strike and down dip. An additional level is also currently being developed roughly 20 meters below the level 2 development.

"This new area or footwall vein opens up exciting exploration possibilities for us as the entire San Martin section of the mine above level 4 is open for this structure to continue, potentially 700 meters of strike length." said Robert Eadie, Executive Chairman and CEO of the Company.

David Gunning, P.Eng., a director of the Company and Chief Operating Officer, is the Company's qualified person on the project as required under NI 43-101and has prepared the technical information contained in this press release.

MINES LTD.

Signed "Robert Eadie"
Robert Eadie, Executive Chairman & CEO

16.06.12 07:13

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 15/6

Re:        News Release - Friday, June 15, 2012
Title:     Starcore Reports Third Quarter Earnings of $4.2 Million and $10.8 Million for the Nine Months Ended April 30, 2012
Vancouver, B.C. -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (the "Company") has filed the results for the quarter and nine months ended April 30, 2012, for the Company and its mining operations. Over the third quarter ended April 30, 2012, the Company is pleased to report revenues of $14.0 million, earnings from mining operations of $5.0 million and earnings for the period of $4.17 million, which includes a net $1.93 million gain in financing costs due to gains in the Company's gold forward sales contracts. The basic and diluted income per share for the quarter ended April 30, 2012 was $0.03. Over the nine months ended April 30, 2012, the Company reports revenues of $49.4 million, earnings from mining operations of $17.8 million and earnings for the period of $10.8 million, which includes a net $1.95 million loss in financing costs due to net losses in gold forward sales contracts over the period. The basic and diluted income per share for the nine month period ended April 30, 2012 was $0.09 and $0.08, respectively.

The following table is a summary of mine production statistics for the San Martin mine for the three months ended April 30, 2012 as compared to the twelve months ended January 31, 2012:
(Unaudited)§Unit of measure Actual results for
3 months ended
April 30, 2012 Actual results for
12 months ended
January 31, 2012
Mine Production of Gold in Dore thousand ounces 4.6 17.7
Mine Production of Silver in Dore thousand ounces 63.8 268.9
Mine Equivalent ounces of Gold thousand ounces 5.8 23.7
Purchased Concentrate Equivalent ounces thousand ounces 1.9 13.6
Total Mine Production -- Equivalent Ounces thousand ounces 7.7 37.3

Mine Gold grade grams/tonne 2.15 2.12
Mine Silver grade grams/tonne 33 39
    Milled§thousands of tonnes 77 300
Mine Operating Cost per tonne milled US dollars/tonne 55 50
Mine Operating Cost per Equivalent Ounce US dollars/ounces 725 654
* Based on actual gold equivalency ratios of 51:1 and 46:1 for three months ended April 30, 2012 and twelve months ended January 31, 2012, respectively .

Overall equivalent gold production was 7,700 ounces over the three months ended April 30, 2012, compared to an average of 9,325 per quarter for the previous twelve month period. While ore grade remained comparable to the previous twelve month period, the lower production was due mainly to significantly more concentrate ore purchases in the prior year. Mine production alone was 5,800 ounces for the quarter, compared to an average of 5,925 per quarter for the previous twelve month period, with the decrease due mainly to production issues in April regarding supplies of chemicals and to required stope development, both of which were subsequently rectified.

The following table contains selected highlights from the Company's unaudited consolidated statement of operations for the three months ending April 30, 2012 and 2011:
(unaudited) (in thousands of Canadian dollars) April 30, 2012 April 30, 2011
  Revenues§
Mined ore $ 10,628 $ 9,189
Purchased ore 3,361 4,670
$ 13,989 $ 13,859
Cost of Sales
Mined Ore 5,878 4,154
Purchased ore 3,139 4,543
$ (9,017) $ (8,697)
Earnings from mining operations $ 4,972 5,162
Net income (loss)
(i) Net income (loss) $ 4,172 $ (1,003)
(ii) Income (loss) per share - basic $ 0.03 $ (0.01)
(iii) Income (loss) per share - diluted $ 0.03 $ (0.01)

Revenues for the quarter ended April 30, 2012 were slightly higher at $13,989 compared to 2011 revenues of $13,859, despite lower metal production of 7,700 ounces compared to 9,500 ounces produced over the same period in the prior year, due mainly to overall higher metal prices. The majority of the decrease in production was due to much lower purchased concentrate production of 1,900 ounces and revenues of $3,361 in the current quarter compared to the prior year's quarter production of 3,200 ounces and revenues of $4,670. While purchased concentrate deliveries were lower, the Company's profits are only marginally affected as we earn only a small processing fee on these shipments. Net income for the three months ended April 30, 2012, of $4,172, was $5,175 higher than the loss in the comparative period due to the improved metal prices as discussed above and to positive financing costs of $1,927 in the quarter ended April 30, 2012 compared to an expense of $5,759 in the April 30, 2011 quarter. The main component of the financing cost is net realized and unrealized gain on forward contracts which results solely from the fluctuation in the price of gold from quarter to quarter applied against the remaining open contracts to January 31, 2013. The lower gold price at April 30, 2012 of $1,648 as compared to $1,722 at January 31, 2012 resulted in a net gain on the remaining gold forward sales contracts of 10,885 ounces. The Company announced on May 15, 2012 that the balance of the hedge was repurchased by the Company for $9,042, thereby eliminating the future fluctuations of the hedge value on the Company's net income.

"The mining operations continue to perform, producing near 2,000 equivalent ounces per month for over a year now and with the current metal prices the Company is consistently reporting positive cash flows and positive income results which, on an undiluted basis, have averaged $0.03 per share per quarter for the past three quarters in a row. The elimination of the hedge last month will allow the Company to report earnings based solely on mining operations without the fluctuations of the hedge affecting both reported earnings and actual cash flows," said Robert Eadie, Chairman and CEO of the Company.

Full financial statements are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on Starcore's website at www.starcore.com.

Signed "Gary Arca"

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT INVESTOR RELATIONS
Telephone: 1-604-602-4935

25.09.12 17:32

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 25/9

Starcore Appoints New Director

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/25/12 -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (TSX: SAM) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that Dr. Michael Gunning has been appointed a director of the Company. Already serving as a member of Starcore's Technical Advisory Board since April, 2012 (see press release of April 18, 2012), Dr. Gunning has been working with the Company and the other members of the technical team in reviewing and evaluating the exploration and development work at Starcore's San Martin gold mine in Queretaro, Mexico.

"We are very fortunate to have Michael join our Board," said Robert Eadie, President and CEO of Starcore. "With his accomplishments in mineral exploration and geological research and his proven track record in managing several successful resource companies, Michael will be a tremendous asset to Starcore."

Dr. Gunning's appointment to the Board follows the resignation of Arturo Prestamo as a director of the Company. The Board is thankful to Mr. Prestamo for his efforts in furthering the Company's goals and wishes him well in his future endeavours.

For more information on the Company visit our website at www.starcore.com.

Contacts:
Robert Eadie
Executive Chairman, Interim President and CEO
1-604-602-4936 (FAX)
www.starcore.com  

26.10.12 10:58

4308 Postings, 8399 Tage Nukem$

Technisch top. Der Titel verspricht jetzt gute Gewinne!  

26.10.12 11:05

4308 Postings, 8399 Tage Nukem$$

Die letzte Aufwärtsbewegung ging von 0,20 bis 0,43 Cent. Ich denke, dass wir jetzt Luft haben bis 0,65 bis 0,70 Cent bevor irgendso etwas, wie ein kleiner Rücklauf droht. Jetzt heißt es Gas geben! Ich bin leider nicht dabei und kann auch nicht nachlegen.... :-((  

26.10.12 13:33

4308 Postings, 8399 Tage NukemNews! 0,11 Dollar Gewinn pro Aktie trotz hedgeing!

26.10.12 13:40

4308 Postings, 8399 Tage NukemNews

Starcore Reports Annual Earnings of $14.34 Million

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Oct. 26, 2012) - Starcore International Mines Ltd. (TSX:SAM) (the "Company") has filed the results for the year ended July 31, 2012, for the Company and its mining operations. The Company reports revenues of $57 million, earnings from mining operations of $21.7 million and earnings for the year of $14.34 million, which includes a net $1.33 million loss in financing costs due to net losses in gold forward sales contracts up to May 15th, 2012, when the gold forward sales contracts were repurchased by the Company at a close out price averaging US$1,562 per ounce. The basic and diluted income per share for the year ended July 31, 2012 was $0.11 and $0.10, respectively.  

26.10.12 16:18

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernHier die Zahlen

Re:        News Release - Friday, October 26, 2012
Title:     Starcore Reports Annual Earnings of $14.34 Million
Vancouver, B.C. -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (the "Company") has filed the results for the year ended July 31, 2012, for the Company and its mining operations. The Company reports revenues of $57 million, earnings from mining operations of $21.7 million and earnings for the year of $14.34 million, which includes a net $1.33 million loss in financing costs due to net losses in gold forward sales contracts up to May 15th , 2012, when the gold forward sales contracts were repurchased by the Company at a close out price averaging US$1,562 per ounce. The basic and diluted income per share for the year ended July 31, 2012 was $0.11 and $0.10, respectively.

The following table is a summary of mine production statistics for the San Martin mine for the six months ended July 31, 2012 and for the twelve months ended January 31, 2012:
(Unaudited)§Unit of measure Actual results for
6 months ended
July 31, 2012 Actual results for
12 months ended
January 31, 2012
Mine Production of Gold in Dore thousand ounces 8.3 17.7
Mine Production of Silver in Dore thousand ounces 99.8 268.9
Mine Equivalent ounces of Gold thousand ounces 10.2 23.7
Purchased Concentrate Equivalent ounces thousand ounces 1.9 13.6
Total Mine Production -- Equivalent Ounces thousand ounces 12.1 37.3

Mine Gold grade grams/tonne 2.09 2.12
Mine Silver grade grams/tonne 29 39
    Milled§thousands of tonnes 154 300
Mine Operating Cost per tonne milled US dollars/tonne 54 50
Mine Operating Cost per Equivalent Ounce US dollars/ounces 781 654
* Based on actual gold equivalency ratios of 54:1 and 46:1 for six months ended July 31, 2012 and twelve months ended January 31, 2012, respectively .

Overall equivalent gold production was 12,100 ounces over the six months ended July 31, 2012, compared to an average of 9,325 per quarter for the previous twelve month period. While ore grade remained comparable to the previous twelve month period, the lower production was due mainly to significantly less concentrate ore purchases in the current period as the Company's supplier ceased deliveries in the third quarter. Mine production alone averaged 5,100 ounces per quarter for the two quarters ended July 31, 2012, compared to an average of 5,925 per quarter for the previous twelve month period, due mainly to production issues in the fourth quarter wherein only 4,400 ounces were produced. As a result, operating cost per equivalent ounce increased significantly in the current period to $781. Ore recoveries decreased significantly during the quarter due to ore characteristics and reclaim water quality, which have subsequently been corrected allowing gold recovery to return to near historical levels and, consequently, the operating cost per equivalent ounce will also improve.

The following table contains selected highlights from the Company's consolidated statement of operations for the years ending July 31, 2012 and 2011:
(in thousands of Canadian dollars) July 31, 2012 July 31, 2011
  Revenues§
 Mined ore $ 38,524 $ 29,413
 Purchased ore $ 18,515 $ 10,052
$ 57,039 $ 39,465
Cost of Sales
 Mined Ore $ 17,530 $ 15,759
 Purchased ore $ 17,819 $ 9,752
$ (35,349) $ (25,511)
Earnings from mining operations $ 21,690 $ 13,954
Total Earnings (loss)
 (i) Total Earnings (loss) $ 14,335 $ (4,177)
 (ii) Earnings (loss) per share - basic $ 0.11 $ (0.05)
 (iii) Earnings (loss) per share - diluted $ 0.10 $ (0.05)

Revenues for the year ended July 31, 2012 were much higher at $57.0 million compared to 2011 revenues of $39.5 million due to a combination of higher production, metal prices and purchased concentrate revenue. Sales of metals produced by the milled ore from the mine, along with purchased ore concentrate for the year ended July 31, 2012, approximated 22,069 ounces of gold and 600,385 ounces of silver sold at average prices in the year of US$1,686 and US$34 per ounce, respectively, compared to the year ended July 31, 2011, which approximated 20,002 ounces of gold and 425,414 ounces of silver sold at average prices of US$1,308 per ounce and US$32 per ounce, respectively.

Total earnings for the year ended July 31, 2012, of $14.3 million, was $18.5 million higher than the loss in the comparative year due to the improved metal prices and production, as discussed above, and to high financing costs of $13.2 million in the year ended July 31, 2011 compared to $1.3 million in the July 31, 2012 year. The main component of the financing cost is net loss on forward contracts which results solely from the fluctuation in the price of gold applied against the remaining open contracts. The gold price remained relatively stable during the July 31, 2012 fiscal year, until the forward contracts were repurchased, compared to the July 31, 2011 fiscal year where the gold price fluctuated from US$1,180 to US$1,621 per ounce from the beginning to end of the fiscal year. The Company announced on May 15, 2012 that the balance of the hedge was repurchased by the Company for US$9.0 million, or US$1,562 per ounce, thereby eliminating the effect of future fluctuations of the hedge value on the Company's net income.

"The Company has turned in a very positive year with this report, proving that the San Martin mine is a very profitable and dynamic operation. The elimination of the hedge this quarter allows the Company to report earnings based solely on mining operations without the fluctuations of the hedge affecting both reported earnings and actual cash flows and has given the Company the breathing room to pursue our exploration objectives with a view to finding more reserves and justifying an expansion in mine production," said Robert Eadie, Executive Chairman and CEO of the Company.

Signed "Gary Arca"

31.10.12 08:52

43 Postings, 4362 Tage mwa2gute Zahlen...!

...und wo bleibt der Kursausbruch?...

14.12.12 22:35

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 14/12

News Release - Friday, December 14, 2012
Title:     Starcore Reports Loss for First Quarter of 2013
Vancouver, B.C. -- Starcore International Mines Ltd. (the "Company") has filed the results for the first quarter ended October 31, 2012 for the Company and its mining operations. The full version of the Company's Financial Statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis can be viewed on the Company's website at www.starcore.com, or SEDAR at www.sedar.com. All financial information is prepared in accordance with IFRS and all dollar amounts are expressed in thousands of Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.

Three months ended October 31, 2012 First Quarter Highlights:
    •§The mine experienced significant metallurgical recovery problems over the last two quarters due to ore characteristics in one of the ore zones and to water quality;
    •§Over the current quarter, gold recovery averaged only 69% and at the same time, ore grades were lowered to an average of 2.01 g/t;
    •§The mine, however, produced sufficient tonnage, compared to prior periods, to increase production of metal where possible;
    •§As a result of the above, the Company only produced 3,900 equivalent ounces ("EqOz") of gold;
    •§We have fixed the recovery problems as of mid October and gold recovery has subsequently improved to over 75%;
    •§November production is estimated at 1,598 EqOz at a grade of 2.37 g/t of gold and 17 g/t of silver with recoveries of 75% and 55%, respectively, on over 25,300 tonnes of ore;
    •§As a result of the above issues, mined ore revenues were only $6.5 million, compared to $10.6 million in mined ore revenues during the comparative prior year period.
    •§Mine operating cash costs were $1,073EqOz compared to $548EqOz in the comparative period and $724EqOz for the prior fiscal year ended July 31, 2012, due mainly to lower metal production and to higher mine preparation and exploration costs coupled with generally higher global price increases in consumables used in gold production;
    •§Earnings from mining operations were $1.25 million compared to $7.32 million in the comparative prior year period.
    •§Other total expenses of $1,597 include financing costs of $427, management fees and salaries of $455 and deferred income tax expense of $311. Included in these expenses are $266 of non-cash share based compensation expense;
    •§Loss for the period was $346 compared to earnings of $3.2 million during the comparative prior year period. Basic and diluted loss per share was $0.0, compared to $0.03 and $0.02, respectively, in the comparative period in the previous year;
    •§Cash flows from operations were $2.0 million, compared to $6.0 million during the comparative prior year period. Cash decreased to $1.7 million at October 31, 2012 after investing $838 in mine development, plant and assets and repaying $2.8 million of the loan;

"The Company has endured a difficult few months of poor mine production due to production issues which have largely been resolved. We expect to return to historical production levels with improved recovery and ore grade over the next few quarters and to improve cash flows so as to pursue our exploration objectives with a view to finding more reserves, as previously stated," said Robert Eadie, Executive Chairman and CEO of the Company.

About Starcore

Starcore is engaged in exploring, extracting and processing gold and silver through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Compañia Minera Peña de Bernal, S.A. de C.V., which owns the San Martin mine in Queretaro, Mexico. The Company is a public reporting issuer on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Company is also engaged in owning, acquiring, exploiting, exploring and evaluating mineral properties, and either joint venturing or developing these properties further. The Company has interests in properties which are exclusively located in Mexico.

Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements contained herein may constitute forward-looking statements and are made pursuant to the provisions of Canadian securities laws. Forward-looking statements are statements which relate to future events. Such statements include estimates, forecasts and statements as to management's expectations with respect to, among other things, business and financial prospects, financial multiples and accretion estimates, future trends, plans, strategies, objectives and expectations, including with respect to production, exploration drilling, reserves and resources, exploitation activities and events or future operations. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as "may", "should", "expects", "plans, "anticipates", believes", "estimates", "predicts", "potential", or "continue" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our or our industry's actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. While these forward-looking statements, and any assumptions upon which they are based, are made in good faith and reflect our current judgment regarding the direction of our business, actual results will almost always vary, sometimes materially, from any estimates, predictions, projections, assumptions or other future performance suggestions herein. Except as required by applicable law, the Company does not intend to update any forward-looking statements to conform these statements to actual results.

MINES LTD.

Signed "Gary Arca"                    

19.12.12 07:05

93 Postings, 4916 Tage Leo71Das aktuelle Niveau bietet eine Gelegenheit.

Der Abverkauf erschien mir sehr übertrieben. Starcore hat in den letzten Quartalen (auch im letzten Quartal mit geringerem Umsatz) immer gute Gewinne eingefahren.
Die Situation wurde substanziell durch das Auflösen des Hedgings verbessert.
Davon wird man in der Zukunft profitieren.
An den aktuellen Problemen wird gearbeitet und bereits im November gab es Fortschritte.
Der aktuelle Abverkauf suggeriert, dass hier bald die Lichter ausgehen. Das halte ich aber für Blödsinn.
Vor den Zahlen war Starcore mit einem niedrigen KGV von etwa 4 bewertet. Warum das KGV so niedrig war, sieht man jetzt. Da war schon einiges eingepreist.

Nach einem Drittel Kursverlust in drei Tagen dürfte hier wieder eine sehr attraktive Bewertung erreicht sein. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass die beschriebenen technischen Probleme nicht gelöst werden können. Das klingt alles machbar.

Eines darf man auch nicht vergessen. Wir reden hier von einem kleinen Quartalsverlust (0,5 Mio), auch begünstigt durch Sonderausgaben und den beschriebenen Problemen.  

19.02.13 16:53

1622 Postings, 5193 Tage heller-goisernNews vom 19/2

Re:        News Releases - Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Title:     Production Update for the end of Q2

Vancouver, B.C. - Starcore International Mines Ltd. (the "Company") announces production results for the second quarter (January 31, 2013) of the fiscal year started August 1, 2012 at its San Martin Mine in Queretaro, Mexico.

The 3 months production saw 78,223 tonnes milled at an average head grade of 2.20 g/t gold and 17 g/t silver resulting in the production of 4,844 gold equivalent ounces. This production represents an increase in production of 948 equivalent ounces from the previous quarter.

Production stabilized during the quarter due to improved mill recoveries that averaged 79.5% for gold during Q2, peaking at 83.5% in January. Silver recovery remained relatively constant at 55% and average silver grades rose to 20 g/t during January.

Q2 and Q3 are historically difficult because of the occurrence of important holidays in Mexico that generally require the milling of surface stockpiles. The creation of these stockpiles helps to stabilize ore grades while also providing an inventory of ore to reduce labour overtime costs.

"We are pleased with our production results for the second quarter of fiscal 2012-2013, which have stabilized and are now within our budgeted numbers. We have seen very positive cash flows from the mine this quarter which will be reflected in our Q2 financial statements." said Robert Eadie, Chairman of the Company.

David Gunning, P.Eng., a director of the Company and Chief Operating Officer, is the Company's qualified person on the project as required under NI 43-101 and has prepared the technical information contained in this press release.

About Starcore

Starcore is engaged in exploring, extracting and processing gold and silver through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Compañia Minera Peña de Bernal, S.A. de C.V., which owns the San Martin mine in Queretaro, Mexico. The Company is a public reporting issuer on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Company is also engaged in owning, acquiring, exploiting, exploring and evaluating mineral properties, and either joint venturing or developing these properties further. The Company has interests in properties which are exclusively located in Mexico.

MINES LTD.

Signed "Robert Eadie"

14.03.13 18:16

2504 Postings, 6671 Tage vienaAnfangsposi

hab ich mal gekauft. Warten auf schwächere Tage ist angesagt.  

08.04.13 02:44

1724 Postings, 5187 Tage Arriba1Starcore - less Risk

nachdem nun das Hedge  ( siehe auch info#46 von Heller )  raus ist und die weiteren Pläne
stehen,  kann es eigentlich nach dem  downgrade aus Q4 2012 und einem  Bottom price jetzt nur noch nach oben gehen.

HIERZU  auch die folgende Meldung
http://www.starcore.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=576527

auch wenn Starcore jetzt nicht die riesigen nachgewiesenen Resourcen vorweisen kann , es wird cash generiert und es wird weiter exploriert werden. Ich denke das wird dem Kurs auf Jahressicht weiter gutes aufwärtspotential geben.  Die Fördergrade sollen ja nun auch wieder höher werden.  Der Titel wurde im letzten jahr bös abgestraft - wie viele mit potential - hat aber in diesem und den folgenden Jahren beste Aussichten wie ich meine.

Gut , wir haben alle keine Kristallkugel , aber es gibt kein politisches Risiko wie z.B. bei APE, SAC oder so.

Insofern mein Rating :  Ich habe zu diesen niedrigen Kursen gekauft und gehe von
einem  Kursanstieg in den nächsten Monaten und Jahren aus. Das MM ist Ok und ich traue dem CEO einiges zu.  

Es gibt keine Garantien im Leben.
Nicht einmal die Politik kann das.

mfg

03.10.14 19:28

11283 Postings, 4092 Tage SternzeichenDividende und Aktienrückkauf bei Starcore

Die Dividende ist bei mir letzte Woche mit einen Abschlag der kanadischen Quellensteuer von 25% eingetroffen.

Sternzeichen

20. August 2014, Vancouver, BC - Starcore International Mines Ltd. (Starcore oder das Unternehmen) (TSX: SAM) ist erfreut, bekanntzugeben, dass das Board of Directors die erstmalige Ausschüttung einer jährlichen Dividende in der Geschichte des Unternehmens angekündigt hat. Für 2014 wurde eine Dividende von 0,02 C$ pro Aktie im Stammkapital des Unternehmens, die am 30. September 2014 an alle zum 29. August 2014 eingetragenen Aktionäre ausgeschüttet werden wird, gebilligt.

Aktienrückkaufprogramm

Das Unternehmen gibt des Weiteren bekannt, dass es bis zu 1.000.000 C$ für den Rückkauf von Stammaktien des Unternehmens zurückgestellt hat. Der Rückkauf wird an der TSX zum Marktpreis zum Zeitpunkt des Erwerbs stattfinden. Der Beginn des Aktienrückkaufprogramms ist der Zustimmung der TSX vorbehalten.

26.02.15 20:24

49 Postings, 3705 Tage ErzgrubeEs tut sich was

Nach Mr.Eadie sich das nächste Projekt geangelt hat.

Ist die Tage auch Sprott eingestiegen.

Kurs hält sich die lezten Tage gut in Kanada.

2015-02-19 12:17 ET - News Release

Mr. Robert Eadie reports

STARCORE CLOSES ACQUISITION OF CRESTON MOLY

Further to its press release of Jan. 23, 2015, Starcore International Mines Ltd. has closed the transaction to acquire all of the shares of Creston Moly Corp. from Deloitte Restructuring Inc., in its capacity as trustee in bankruptcy of Mercator Minerals Ltd., at a purchase price of $2-million.

The closing of the transaction followed the Supreme Court of Canada discharging Creston Moly from bankruptcy, clearing the way for Starcore to continue with the development and further exploration of Creston's properties. Creston Moly was formerly a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercator Minerals, which acquired Creston Moly in 2011 in a cash-and-shares deal valuing Creston Moly at approximately $194-million. Creston Moly is a British Columbia company that owns, through its subsidiaries, a 100-per-cent interest in three molybdenum-copper projects:

The El Creston project in Sonora, Mexico;
The Ajax project in British Columbia;
The Molybrook project in Newfoundland.

The most significant asset in this acquisition was the El Creston project in Sonora, Mexico, which has been advanced to a completed preliminary economic assessment (see news release of Jan. 23, 2015). The result of this study, which was based on higher metals prices, indicated that the El Creston molybdenum-copper deposit had a $561.9-million (U.S.) net present value after tax (using an 8-per-cent discount rate), an internal rate of return (after tax) of 22.3 per cent and a capital cost payback of four years.

The Ajax molybdenum property comprises 11,718 hectares and is located 13 kilometres north of Alice Arm, B.C. The Ajax property, one of North America's largest undeveloped molybdenum deposits occupying a surface area of approximately 600 by 650 metres, is a world-class primary molybdenum property in the advanced stage of exploration.

Creston's Molybrook molybdenum property located on the south coast of Newfoundland is centred 2.5 kilometres from the outport of Grey River less than four kilometres from a deepwater, ice-free navigable fjord. The property hosts a three km long trend in which at least three zones of at surface molybdenum mineralization occur: Molybrook, Wolf and Chimney Pond. To date, almost all exploration has been completed on the Molybrook zone, where a large porphyry molybdenum deposit has been outlined.

"We saw an opportunity to acquire a tremendously undervalued asset in Creston Moly, and we took it," said Robert Eadie, president of Starcore.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2015 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

Seite: Zurück 1 |
| 3 | 4 Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben