neuester Beitrag: 17.04.24 20:53
eröffnet am: 07.08.19 22:45 von: Bozkaschi Anzahl Beiträge: 49826
neuester Beitrag: 17.04.24 20:53 von: Balu4u Leser gesamt: 14421117
davon Heute: 3718
bewertet mit 52 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 1789 | 1790 |
| 1792 | 1793 | ... | 1994  Weiter  

16.09.22 02:40

4812 Postings, 2746 Tage KatzenpiratHat Gold als Krisenschutz versagt?

Neues Video von Andreas Ullmann, Geschäftsführer der SOLIT Gruppe

00:00 Einleitung
00:37 Weshalb in Europa die "Peak-Inflation" erst im Herbst erreicht sein wird.
11:35 Warum das neue Notfallprogramm der EZB "TPI" für den Euro extrem gefährlich ist!
20:49 Ob Gold als Inflationsschutz funktioniert hat oder nicht.
28:02 Weshalb wir vor einem "goldenen Herbst (in Euro)" stehen und…
Was das wahrscheinlich BESTE Investment in den nächsten Monaten sein wird (nicht Gold)!

https://youtu.be/XCv57A9DozE

16.09.22 09:28

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio

Osisko Mining eines der besten, höchstgradigen Projekte und vom Abbau her gesehen günstigsten Projekte in Kanada und auf der Welt. In Kanada gehört das Projekt zu den 5 höchstgradigsten Projekten wobei mindestens 3 Projekte höher gradiger sind. Auf dem Niveau sehr günstig und kaufenswert.
Osisko Mining: A Mine In The Making

Sep. 14, 2022 12:29 PM ETOsisko Mining Inc. (OBNNF), OSK:CA6 Comments
14 Likes
Taylor Dart profile picture
Taylor Dart
25.37K Followers

Following
Summary

Osisko Mining released an updated resource estimate for its Windfall Project in Quebec, reporting meaningful growth in resources and grades ahead of its year-end Feasibility Study.
Global mineral resources increased to 7.4 million ounces, with the M&I resource above targeted size and grades, but there's the potential to significantly grow the resource with additional drilling.
Given the exceptional project economics, even at conservative gold prices, Osisko should be able to fund project construction with limited share dilution.
With Osisko Mining trading at barely 0.50x P/NAV even assuming further share dilution, I see meaningful upside and I would expect any weakness to provide a buying opportunity.
Jumbo Drill Posing at Underground Mine.
Juan Jose Napuri

It's been a rough year for the Gold Juniors Index (GDXJ), and while Osisko Mining (OTCPK:OBNNF) was able to buck the trend until April due to its strong fundamentals, the stock has since come under pressure, suffering a 50% drawdown from its April highs. While this might lead some to believe that the investment case has weakened, I don't see this as the case. In fact, Osisko Mining has only become more attractive from an investment standpoint when the list of developers worth owning has shrunk to 20 or less, given the unfavorable backdrop for the group (higher labor/contractor costs, higher cost of capital, a more difficult environment for raising money).

Fortunately, Osisko Mining is sitting on a hoard of cash & securities (~$130+ million), is getting closer to the finish line with its updated resource out, and several catalysts are on deck, including a Feasibility Study and results from its third bulk sample at Windfall. Given that the stock has now retreated to a much more attractive valuation (~0.50x P/NAV) in a period where its valuation should be higher as it moves closer to its potential first gold pour in 2025, I would view any further weakness in the stock as a buying opportunity.

All figures are in United States Dollars at an exchange rate of 0.78 CAD/USD.

Windfall Mineralization
Windfall Mineralization (Company Website)
Updated Resource Estimate

Osisko Mining ("Osisko") released an updated resource estimate for its Windfall Project in the Eeyou-Itschee James Bay territory of Quebec last month, increasing the size of the measured & indicated [M&I] resource to ~4.1 million ounces, with an 8% lift in grades to 11.4 grams per tonne gold. This was ahead of the target of 4.0 million ounces at 10+ grams per tonne of gold outlined by the company to support its upcoming Feasibility Study. Most importantly, this resource is quite robust, with less than 12.5-meter drill spacing and a relatively conservative $1,600/oz gold price assumption, and is backed up by over 1.8 million meters drilled.

Windfall - Resource Growth
Windfall - Resource Growth (Company Filings, Author's Chart)
Looking at the chart below, we can see that M&I grades have improved materially since the initial resource update, up from 8.48 grams per tonne of gold (Q2 2018) to 11.40 grams per tonne gold in the most recent report. The resource is dominated by Lynx, which is home to 3.06 million ounces at ~13.0 grams per tonne of gold, making Windfall one of the highest-grade gold mines, assuming it was in production today. Among solely Canadian mines, Windfall would rank among the top 5, only marginally behind Macassa (AEM), Eagle River, and Kiena (OTCQX:WDOFF).

Windfall - Resource Grade Progression
Windfall - Resource Grade Progression (Company Filings, Author's Chart)
That said, based on the very conservative three-step capping strategy, which has whittled down holes like 90,700 grams per tonne over 0.30 meters to just 200 grams per tonne, there could be positive surprises once mining begins at Windfall. If we look at the table below, we can see the parameters for this grade capping, similar to what Kirkland Lake Gold used at Fosterville, with gold grades associated with disseminated sulfides top cut to 75 grams per tonne gold. As those following operations at the Fosterville Mine may have noticed, several stopes have surprised the upside over the years, providing a nice boost to expected production.

Osisko Mining used a three-step capping strategy for all zones except Lynx Main and Triple Lynx, for which some groups of lenses were interpolated using a four-step strategy in its recent Technical Report.

Windfall Grade Capping
Windfall Grade Capping (Company Technical Report)
Looking at bulk sample results to date, we can see that the previous two bulk samples at Zone 27 and Lynx saw 26% and 89% positive grade reconciliation, significant outperformance relative to expectations. It's important to note that these are small bulk samples (~5,000 tonnes) relative to the overall resource (10+ million tonnes), but this grade outperformance is quite encouraging. The third bulk sample has now been completed, and if we see similar outperformance, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that the upcoming Feasibility Study might slightly understate this asset's true potential from a production profile standpoint.

Windfall Historical Bulk Samples
Windfall Historical Bulk Samples (Company Presentation)
So, how does the project stack up vs. peers?

As shown below, Osisko Mining's Windfall deposit is one of the great ones from an economics standpoint, with the only project boasting similar economics being Eskay Creek. This is because both projects are capable of producing over 320,000 ounces per annum on average, but with upfront capex below $600 million and all-in sustaining costs likely to come in below $700/oz. To put these operating costs in perspective, the industry average for FY2022 is likely to come in above $1,290/oz across a universe of 70+ producers, meaning that Windfall's projected costs could be 45% below the industry average, and that assumes no positive grade reconciliation.

Undeveloped Gold Projects - Average Annual Production vs. Initial Capex
Undeveloped Gold Projects - Average Annual Production vs. Initial Capex (Company Filings, Author's Chart)
Exploration Upside

While Windfall is already a phenomenal project, and the team has done an incredible job considering that previous operators didn't come anywhere near uncovering its true potential, there looks to be considerable gas left in the tank from a resource growth standpoint. This is because 98% of the resource is within a 1,200-meter vertical depth, and high-grade archean gold deposits in Canada have a habit of extending well below 2,000-meter depths. Osisko has done limited drilling to depth but intercepted 2.3 meters at 10.7 grams per tonne gold at ~2.3 kilometers below the surface and 4.0 meters at 5.25 grams per tonne gold 2.4 kilometers below the surface. So, even assuming this only goes to 2.4 kilometers and grades aren't quite as robust, this could push Windfall's resource north of the 12.0 million-ounce mark.

High-Grade Canadian Archean Gold Deposits - Depth Extent
High-Grade Canadian Archean Gold Deposits - Depth Extent (Company Presentation)
From a regional standpoint, Osisko has multiple targets that it hasn't spent time following up on within 10 kilometers of Windfall Main and is sitting on a land package (2,400 square kilometers) that dwarfs the Val D'or Mining Camp in scale. Obviously, this does not imply that Osisko can find another five or ten Windfalls on its land package. Still, given this team's track record of exploration success and the mineral endowment of Windfall, I wouldn't count out the possibility that the company is sitting on another monster discovery, given the sheer size of this land package. For now, though, the focus appears to be on Golden Bear, which hit 6.7 meters at 27.4 grams per tonne gold just 1 kilometer north of Windfall.

Additional intercepts were as follows:

OSK-UB-21261: 2.00 meters of 62.15 grams per tonne gold

OSK-UB-21273: 2.00 meters of 67.1 grams per tonne gold

Windfall Area - Regional Upside
Windfall Area - Regional Upside (Company Presentation)
As discussed in a previous update, these results are solid for a new discovery and are plotted on the chart below. Even excluding the best three intercepts drilled at this new discovery, the average hit came in at 1.50 meters at 12.0 grams per tonne of gold, which is not shabby for a new deposit that the company hasn't had nearly enough time to get its handle on yet, given that it was focused on resource definition drilling to upgrade its resource at Windfall before its Feasibility Study.

The potential addition of a new mining center could augment Windfall's production profile longer-term and provide operational flexibility, given that it could have two mining centers to pull material from. That said, it's early to make these assumptions for now, with no resources yet at Golden Bear. Let's dig into Osisko's valuation and see whether this upside is priced into the stock.

Golden Bear Intercepts
Golden Bear Intercepts (Company Filings, Author's Chart)
Valuation

Osisko Mining has 347 million shares outstanding and a share price of US$2.30, translating to a market cap of $798 million, or ~405 million fully-diluted shares. The company currently has over $130 million in cash and marketable securities, with additional exploration credits due next year to fund drilling at Windfall from the Quebec Resource Tax rebate, giving it the flexibility to continue drilling at Windfall and Golden Bear next year without any share dilution. This outstanding share figure is down from Q1 2021 levels (~347 million vs. ~358 million) due to Osisko buying back shares under its NCIB.

Even if we assume an additional 25 million shares of dilution before commercial production is reached to provide a buffer (the majority of the project can be funded with debt and cash), Osisko would trade at a valuation of ~$990 million. I believe this is a conservative estimate, given that it assumes all shares are exercised as well as the convertible debenture and that the company dilutes further, which doesn't seem to be its intention with it buying back shares recently and hoping to fund construction with debt given the extremely high IRR.

Windfall - After-Tax NPV (5%) Sensitivity
Windfall - After-Tax NPV (5%) Sensitivity (Company News Release)
Based on the previous Preliminary Economic Assessment, Windfall's After-Tax NPV (5%) at a $1,725/oz gold price came in at $1.78 billion. This figure could dip slightly at the same gold price assumption in the Feasibility Study, given that we could see capex increase by up to 20% to ~$520 million due to inflationary pressures. That said, we should see some offset from a slightly higher grade profile and the potential for a higher throughput rate (3,400 tonnes per day vs. 3,100 tonnes per day in the PEA). Given these assumptions, I think it's safe to assume an After-Tax NPV (5%) of $1.45 billion at Windfall, even using a lower $1,700/oz gold price and cost creep from a capex standpoint.

This is already a significant figure, but I don't think it comes near doing justice for this deposit, project, or the entire land package. This is because, as explained earlier, there is considerable upside at depth unless Windfall happens to have a top-5 mine from a grade standpoint in Quebec/Ontario, but it is the only one where mineralization abruptly stops at 1,200 meters vertical. In addition, the company has barely scratched the surface on other regional targets or its land package. Hence, I would argue we can easily justify assigning another $425 million to exploration upside.

Osisko Mining - Land Package Scale vs. Timmins/Val D'Or Camps
Osisko Mining - Land Package Scale vs. Timmins/Val D'Or Camps (Company Presentation)
Based on Newcrest's (OTCPK:NCMGF) acquisition of Pretium at ~$380/oz on M&I resources in British Columbia, this would translate to only another 1.1 million ounces being added to its resource base, which I think is a brutally conservative assumption. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see the company ultimately uncover a resource of 12+ million ounces across measured & inferred categories. That said, even being conservative and applying only $425 million for exploration upside at depth, regionally, and ultra-regionally across its 2,400 square kilometer land package, translates to a fair value of $1.85 billion for Osisko.

Even if we assume further share dilution here to provide a cash buffer (~430 million fully diluted shares), this leaves Osisko trading at 0.54x NPV (5%) when it could easily justify trading at 0.95x P/NPV once fully permitted and financed, which could occur by Q1 2024. After applying this multiple, I see a fair value for Osisko of ~$1.76 billion or US$4.10 per share to its 18-month price target - representing a 78% upside from current levels. That said, if this team has even half its success at Lynx elsewhere on the property, this stock could easily trade at a valuation north of $2.50 billion once in production (US$5.00+ per share).

Summary

While the developers' space has been a tough segment of the gold sector to invest in due to higher labor/contractor costs, a higher cost of capital, and less appetite for equity, which has led to dilutive financings, Osisko is in a sweet spot and is a bit of a unicorn. Outside of the fact that its project is near unrivaled globally (potential for 10+ million ounces at 11+ grams per tonne gold), it's got a strong cash position (~$120 million), and the ~45% IRR should allow the company to use mostly debt to fund construction. Hence, it's not in a position where it can be preyed upon like Marathon Gold (OTCQX:MGDPF) in a dilutive deal with warrants attached.

Windfall Project
Windfall Project (Company Video)
Meanwhile, the Osisko team has an exceptional track record in the province, permitting, developing, and operating Canada's largest gold mine (Canadian Malartic) and moved a town in the process. Therefore, I don't see any reason to count this team out. Besides, work has already begun, with the team making the smart move to order its milling equipment in Q1 2021, getting ahead of peak inflation, and announcing an MOU with the Cree First Nation of Waswanipi, who will finance, build and operate a 120kV transmission line to transport hydroelectric power to the Windfall Project, further de-risking the project.

To summarize, I see Osisko Mining as a top story in the development space. While I usually stick to producers, I believe this is a name that can be comfortably bought on weakness, with the possibility of an accelerated re-rating if a takeover bid is launched. Following a 5-10% increase in operating costs for several producers due to inflationary pressures and the fact that a couple of producers have considerable tax pools in Canada to work in their favor (given that they are underweight in Canada from an operations standpoint), I see the likelihood of a takeover offer increasing given that Windfall would be very margin accretive, especially with Osisko trading at depressed levels currently.

Leider sind die Graphiken und die Tabellen nicht enthalten.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/...sisko-mining-a-mine-in-the-making  

16.09.22 09:40

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Goldminen Kursziele

Die Kabalen von Goldman Sachs rufen folgende Kursziele auf.

Barrick Gold 24 cad
Agnico Eagle Mines 72 cad
Franco Nevada 177 cad
Newmont Mining 53 US Dollar
Wheaton Precious Metals  53 cad

16.09.22 09:47

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Kupfer ersetzt Silber

Das ist keine gute Nachricht für Silber wie ich finde. Fraunhofer Institut ist eine feste Große noch dazu.
https://www.elektroniknet.de/power/...arzellen-produktion.198956.html  

16.09.22 11:23

105 Postings, 716 Tage RobotikAlfons1982

Ich habe noch die Goldman Sachs Prognose von Anfang März in Erinnerung, wonach Gold 2.300 $ und Silber 30 $
im Laufe dieses Jahres erreichen wird. Die sollten sich mal eine neue Glaskugel (am besten mit Kl) anschaffen ;)  

16.09.22 15:18

4812 Postings, 2746 Tage KatzenpiratKupfer statt Silber

Ja, das tönt nicht gut für uns Silberfische...  

16.09.22 16:17

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Credit Suisse Top Picks in Canada

und im Goldsektor
Agnico Eagle
Endeavour Mining
Barrick Gold

Katze es geht ja nur um einen Bereich der jedoch sehr groß Aust bzw in Zukunft größer werden soll und wo viele Silberbullen damit argunentiert haben.
Zum Glügivt es ja noch andere Bereiche wo das Silber benöwird und aktuell nicht die h andere Rohstoffe substituiert werden kann.  

Wenn das Szenario in Zukunft sich bewahrheiten wird somnambul definitiv in Kupfer investiert sein. War auch in den letzten 2 Jahren insgesamt sehr lukrativ gewesen wenn man Kupferproduzenten im Portfolio hatte. Man muss generell für die Zukunft flexibler sein und darf sich nicht nur auf ein Rohstoff konzentrieren meiner Meinung nach. Nicht vergessen überall auf der Welt wird an Substitutionen für teure Rohstoffe gearbeitet. So wie früher wird es in Zukunft nicht mehr sein. Alles natürlich nur meine Meinung.  

16.09.22 16:42

12230 Postings, 3142 Tage ubsb55Alfons1982

Du hast Apple Geräte, oder?  Ist ja teilweise kaum zu verstehen.  

16.09.22 17:13

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio Invictus Energy

Der Gazettaeintrag ist endlich da. Hat wie immer alles viel länger gedauert als antizipiert plus die verkorkste Kapitalerhöhung zum niedrigen Preis mit vielen Optionen auch für die Broker plus der Bohrbeginn der noch immer nicht da ist. Hoffentlich läuft es ab jetzt besser. Den Kurs hat es leider wieder gut nach unten gebracht.
General Notice 2012 of 2022.
MINES AND MINERALS ACT [CHAPTER 21:05]
Exclusive Prospecting O—
rder No.1848: Mashonaland Central Provincial Mining District
IT is hereby notified that the Minister of Mines and Mining Development, in terms of section 92(2) of the Mines and Minerals Act [Chapter 21:05], has, on the recommendations of the Mining Affairs Board assigned the e x p l o r a t i o n r i g h t s o f S o v e r e i g n We a l t h F u n d E x c l u s i v e P r o s p e c t i n g O r d e r No. 1848 to Geo Associates for a period of three years with effect from 16th September, 2022 to 15th September, 2025, inclusive.
P. KUNAKA, 16-9-2022. Chairman, Mining Affairs Board.
Description of area
An area of approximately 130 000 hectares in extent

General Notice 2010 of 202—
An area of approximately 130 000 hectares in extent, situate in the Mashonaland Central Provincial Mining District, bound by a line commencing at a point which is approximately 14km northeast of Muzarabani Business Centre (grid reference 36KTS298800/8192600);
thence proceeding on a true bearing of approximately 360 degrees for a distance of approximately 12km to a point (grid reference36KTT298800/8205000);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 90 degrees for a distance of approximately 40.7km to a point (grid reference 36KUT339600/8205000);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 179 degrees for a distance of approximately 20.8km to a point (grid reference 36KUS339800/8184000);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 269 degrees for a distance of approximately 29.8km to a point (grid reference 36KUS310000/8183200);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 272 degrees for a distance of approximately 24km to a point (grid reference 36KTS285700/8184200);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 276 degrees for a distance of approximately 38.6km to a point (grid reference 36KTS247200/8188000);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 360 degrees for a distance of approximately 10.8km to a point (grid reference 36KTS247100/8198800);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 97 degrees for a distance of approximately 52.2km to the starting point.
General Notice 2012 of 2022.
MINES AND MINERALS ACT [CHAPTER 21:05]
Exclusive Prospecting O—
rder No.1848: Mashonaland Central Provincial Mining District
IT is hereby notified that the Minister of Mines and Mining Development, in terms of section 92(2) of the Mines and Minerals Act [Chapter 21:05], has, on the recommendations of the Mining Affairs Board assigned the e x p l o r a t i o n r i g h t s o f S o v e r e i g n We a l t h F u n d E x c l u s i v e P r o s p e c t i n g O r d e r No. 1848 to Geo Associates for a period of three years with effect from 16th September, 2022 to 15th September, 2025, inclusive.
P. KUNAKA, 16-9-2022. Chairman, Mining Affairs Board.
Description of area
An area of approximately 130 000 hectares in extent, situate in the Mashonaland Central Provincial Mining District, bound by a line commencing at a point which is approximately 4.5km south of Musengezi Business Centre (grid reference 36KTT298800/8214200);
thence proceeding on a true bearing of approximately 276 degrees for a distance of approximately 51.5km to a point (grid reference36KTT247100/8220100);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 360 degrees for a distance of approximately 9.4km to a point (grid reference 36KTT247100/8229500);
thence proceeding eastward along the international boundary for a distance of approximately 106 km to a point on the Zimbabwe/Mozambique International Boundary (grid reference 36KUT339600/8211800);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 180 degrees for a distance of approximately 6.9km to a point (grid reference 36KUT339600/8205000);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 270 degrees for a distance of approximately 20.8km to a point (grid reference 36KTT298800/8205000);
thence on a true bearing of approximately 360 degrees

Ubsb55 ja Apple . Hast recht fürchterlich zum lesen. Muss mehr aufpassen in Zukunft. Gelobe Besserung. Ist ja schon wirklich peinlich.

16.09.22 19:04

1959 Postings, 3262 Tage steve2007Was ein Quark

Kupfer gegen Silber austauschen ohne das ich nachschlagen ist das schwieriger als Platin gegen Palladium auszutauschen. Bei Pt und Pd tönt esseit mindestens 3 Jahren das man die 1 zu 1 austauschen kann, warum sind die Preise dann immer noch so. Bei Cupfer und Silber ist es nicht 1:1 Silber ist der beste elektronische Leiter und die schlechtere Leitfähigkeit des Cupfer wird aufgrund des billigeren Preises weitgehend akzeptiert jetzt kompletter Ersatz? Wieviel soll dann Kupfer kosten ohne diesen neuen Einsatz gibt es dort eh schon ein riesen Defizit für die nächsten Jahre.
Klappt genauso gut wie der Ersatz von Fossilien Energien und Atomstrom die heute ja überflüssig sein müssten. Anderes Beispiel wenn die Bauern weniger ernten aufgrund der Agrarwende und keine Tiere mehr haben gibt es Schaben und Würmer. Sieht man in Sri Lanka und anderen Ländern die Hungern was es gibt. Die angehängte Grafik aufgrund von Daten von Bloomberg und GS  
Angehängte Grafik:
screenshot_20220916_190255_com.jpg (verkleinert auf 70%) vergrößern
screenshot_20220916_190255_com.jpg

16.09.22 20:16

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio Agnico Eagle

Das hat mich überrascht. Agnico wird Teilhaber eines der größten unerschlossenen VMS Gebiets in Mexiko. Bisher war Teck 100 Prozent Eigentümer. In Zukunft 50 / 50 JV. Dadurch wird auf längerer Sicht Agnico als Goldproduzent immer wertvoller.
https://seekingalpha.com/pr/...nicolas-copper-zinc-project-located-in  

16.09.22 21:20

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio De Grey

Nach einer hervorragenden PEA hat man vor kurzem die PFS herausgebracht. Die PFS ist insgesamt von den Parametern besser geworden. Vor allem der Projektwert und die höhere Produktion stechen deutlich hervor. Bei den Kosten hat die Inflation zwar zugeschlagebn prozentual gesehen jedoch unterdurschnittlich zu den positiven Parametern was man im Vergleich auch ganz klar sieht. Dazu die niedrigen Abbaukosten und das in einer der besten Abbauregionen der Welt. Damit haben wir hier definitiv ein Weltklasseprojekt das hoffentlich wie vom Managment angekündigt selbst in Produktion gebracht wird, damit man den vollen Value im Aktienkurs sehen kann was jetzt aktuell definitiv nicht der Fall ist. Vor allem wird es eines der größen Goldprojekte sein. Man wird in den ersten 5 Jahren satte 550000 Unzen pro Jahr produzieren.  Undiscounted free cash flow nach Steurn von 4,2 Milliarden AUD. Ein NPV mit 5 Prozent abgezinst nach Steuern von 2,7 Milliarden AUD.  Die IRR nach Steuern beträgt satte 41 Prozent.  Rückzahlung nach Steuern 1,8 Jahre. Pre production Kapital von 985 Millionen AUD. Dazu hat man die Unzenzahl auf 10,6 Millionen Unzen ausgebaut und weiteres Explorationspotential ist vorhanden.
Was auch sehr wichtig ist das dieses Projekt eines der saubersten Goldprojekte auf der Welt werden wird. Das ist für die Umwelt und für die Nachhaltigkeit einfach Klasse.
Was aktuell jedoch sehr schade ist das man die Rigs auf nur noch 2 abgesetzt hat. Aktueller Cashbestand im Juni noch ca. 64 Millionen AUD. Ich gehe mal davon aus das man bis zur DFS im nächsten Jahr und zur Projektfinanzierung keine weitere Kapitalerhöhung durchführen will. Nur so macht es für mich Sinn. Danach sollte die Exploration wieder hochgefahren werden. Bin mal gespannt wiviel Unzen hier noch dazu kommen werden.

Hier die ganzen Daten und Infos dazu.
https://degreymining.com.au/wp-content/uploads/...ation-lodgement.pdf
Hier die Reduzierung auf nur noch 2 Rigs
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/...094df02a206a39ff4

PFS
Alle Details und sehr ausführlich zur PFS auf 97 Seiten

16.09.22 22:46

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio Condor Gold

Endlich haben Sie es geschafft. Die DFS Studie ist draußen die allerdings auf dem ersten Blick zur PEA eine Enttäuschung ist. Kapitalwert sehr klein. Nur eine Produktion von ca. 81500 Unzen und eine IRR von nur 23 Prozent bei einem Goldpreis von 1600 US Dollar. Wollte schon verkaufen was ich jedoch nicht gemacht habe aus folgenden Gründen.

Das neue Resourcenupdate mit über insgesamt 2 Millionen Unzen Gold indicated und inferred mit 3,5 Gramm und 4,3 Gramm Gold iyst nicht enthalten da später fertig geworden.
Es handelt sich nur um Stage1. Stage 2 kommt innerhalb von 3 Jahren nach der Produktion. Da soll die Produktion auf insgesamt 150000 Unzen erhöht werden mit einer IRR von 41 Prozent bei einem Goldpreis von 1700 US Dollar.
LA INDIA OPEN PIT – Feasibility Study – For Debt
Probable Mineral Reserve of 7.3Mt at 2.56g/t gold for 602,000 oz gold
81,545 oz gold per annum on average for the first 6 years using SAG Mill already purchased
with a capacity 2,650tpd/1Mtpa.
Total upfront capital cost US$106M including 5.1Mt pre-strip, contingency and EPCM
IRR of 23% and a post tax, post upfront capital cost NPV of US$86.9 million using a discount
rate of 5% and price of US$1,600 oz gold (Mineral Reserve Case).
IRR of 43% and a post tax, post upfront capital cost NPV of US$205.2 million using a discount rate of
5% and price of US$2,000 oz gold.
At US$1,600 oz gold, the La India open pit Mineral Reserve produces total revenues of US$888
Million, the total operating costs of mining, process and G&A are US$480M, leading to an operating
profit of US$408 Million or a 46% operating margin. After government and other royalties, but
before sustaining capital, the operating profit is US$355M,
At US$2,000 oz gold after paying royalties, but before sustaining capital the operating profit is
US$563 Million
Low average Life of Mine All-in Sustaining cash costs US$1,039 per oz gold
Ansonsten ist die Studie sehr detalliert gemacht worden und geht quasi auf jeden wichtigen Punkt ein. Inbegriffen sind auch die starken Regenzeiten und wie man mit diesen umzugehen hat. Auch auf die Auswirkungen auf die Nachbarschaft und die Umwelt geht man sehr detalliert ein. Studie wurden von absoluten Fachleuten vom Weltrank gemacht inklusive Kostenangebote von Praktikern vor Ort die die gleichen Arbeiten bei anderen Minen in der Umgebung verrichten. Das finde ich wirklich gut. Damit sollten diese Zahlen auch belastbar sein.
Die Konstruktionszeit wird hier mit 18 Monaten angegeben so das ich mit ersten Produktion im laufe des Jahres 24 rechnen kann wenn nicht wieder irgendetwas schief geht bei Condor. Das heißt auf den vollen Value muss man warten bis Stage 2 erfolgreich am laufen ist.
Dazu kommt noch das große Explorationspotential von insgesamt  5 Millionen Unzen Gold im Distrikt. Das Landpacke ist sehr gross von Condor was man gut auf der Präsentation erkennen kann.
Dazu waren auch die Metallrecoverydaten sehr gut gewesen mit niedrig gradigem Gold gewesen was ja auch sehr wichtig ist.

Hier die Daten und die Präsentation samt letztem Interview.
Resourcenschätzung
http://www.condorgold.com/news/...-1088000-oz-gold-indicated-category

http://www.condorgold.com/news/...ical-test-results-la-india-open-pit

Die PFS Studie
http://www.condorgold.com/sites/default/files/...FINAL%2520120922.pdf

Technikreport la India von 2021
http://www.condorgold.com/sites/default/files/...ndia%2520Project.pdf

die neuste Präsentation
http://www.condorgold.com/sites/default/files/...mit%2520120922_0.pdf

Das neuste Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REviBt8eE_4&t=57s  

16.09.22 23:23

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio Osisko Mining

Mit 11,4 gramm Measured and  indicated ist es die 5 höchstgradige Mine der Welt nach Fosterville und Macassa sowie Segovia und Eagle River. Interessant das 2 davon mitllerweile zu Agnico und eine Mine GCM Mining gehören.
Aktuelle Cashposition bei Osisko ca. 130 Mio. Das ist schon viel Bargeld.
Ich sitze definitiv diese Schwäche aus und werde zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt leider erst die Ernte einfahren.
Was mich ärgert ist das ich sehr spät in dem Lithiumsektor eingestiegen bin und in grünen Metallen definitiv unterinvestiert bin. Das kostet klar an Rendite während wir hier diese Schwäche aussitzen.
https://www.osiskomining.com/wp-content/uploads/...ptember-2022-2.pdf

Die aktuelle Livepräsentation
https://www.gowebcasting.com/events/...o-mining-inc/play/stream/34697

17.09.22 00:19

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio Sokoman Minerals

Katze habe mir die ganzen Ergebnisse aus dem Jahr 22 angesschaut. Wenn man die jeweils besten Intercepts weglässt waren die letzten 2 Runden von der Quantität weniger gut gewesen jedoch waren die Ergebnisse nicht schlecht gewesen. Habe mal die höchstgradigen gramm mal meter notiert.
In der letzten Veröffentlichtung
Bei 32 Drillholes waren insgesamt 6 hochgradige Abschnitte plus 10 intercepts mit 4 oder 5 Gramm dabei gewesen.
Gramm mal Meter
Bei der vorletzten Veröffentlichung von insgesamt 20 Drillholes waren 5 hochgradig und 6Abschnitte mit 4 oder 5 Gramm sowie 1 Abschnitt mit 7,5 Gramm.
Diese Löcher waren auch meistens tiefer gewesen. Während vorher es auch viele Surfacelöcher gab
Am 19 mai folgende Bohrlöcher. Von 21 Drillholes waren 14 höhergradig.
13 April kamen folgende Ergebnisse zustande
plus  8Abschnitte über 6 Gramm bei insgesamt 16 Drillholes. Wie gesagt so übel sind die Ergebenisse nicht Katze.

Klar kann man die Ergebnisse nicht mit New Foundland vergleichen. Jedoch wir das auch eines der nächsten absoluten großen High grade Discoveries von Weltformat wenn die mal fertig sind. Das ist der Leader in New Foundland mit den meisten gebohrten Metern. Solche hochgradigen und vor allem großen Discoveries gibt es halt nicht viele. Wenn ich mir überlege haben wir beide vergleichsweise viele hochgradige Projekte die zur absoluten Spitze gehören. Ich sage nur Highgold oder Canagold. Dazu meine Tudor Gold von der Größe und deine ganzen Silberlinge insbesondere Dolly Varden und Viszla Silver. Wenn die mal alle in Produktion gehen werden das mit die besten und größten Projekte werden. Bis dahin ist Geduld angesagt.

Hier die 2 letzten Interviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JCOqvducbM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMjkM6xREzo

Dazu aus ceo.ca wir haben insgesamt 28 Abschnitte mit mindestens 100 gramm mal Meter. Das kann nicht jede Discovery vorweisen würde ich mal behaupten.
@MAW The list I have shows 27 but if there is 28 Yahoo

Hole                   metre           g/t            g/t/metre

01-23      1.53    170.31    260.57          §
     02-38     16.84     14.07    236.94          §
     03-15§             2.4 53.54 128.50
     03-15§           0.45 278.00 125.10
     16-62      7.20     22.35    160.92          §
     18-01     11.90     44.96    535.02          §
     18-08      1.05    207.50    217.88          §
     18-08      0.15   1435.58    215.34          §
     18-17      2.30     79.23    182.23          §
     18-17     24.90     33.56    835.64          §
     18-39      9.05     70.29    636.12          §
     19-62      7.20     22.35    160.92          §
     19-81      6.40     17.34    110.98          §
     20-97      6.31     19.42    122.54          §
    20-115      4.60     47.20    217.12          §
    20-115      8.10     68.25    552.83          §
    20-123      5.00     26.88    134.40          §
    20-132      4.00     24.92     99.68          §
    21-141      4.20     64.00    268.80          §
    21-163     11.60     21.07    244.41          §
    21-164     20.95      5.15    107.89          §
    21-276      2.20     75.82    166.80          §
    21-291      4.95     27.70    137.12          §
    21-342      5.50     56.58    311.19          §
    21-345      4.75     20.75     98.56          §
    22-366      1.40    133.94    187.52          §
    22-463     39.60     12.50§495.00    

17.09.22 00:53

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio Labrador Gold

So letztens wieder Ergebnisse präsentiert. Ein langer Abschnitt mit 32 Metern und knapp über 2 Gramm war dabei. Ansonsten wie immer kurze Abschnitte High Grade Gold sowie Abschnitte zwischen 1 und bis zu 5 Gramm Gold.
Insgesamt werden jedoch die Ergebnisse besser da jetzt auch mal ednlich längere höhergradige Abschnitte dabei snind wenn uch noch ganz wenige. Dazu immer sehr kurze hochgradige Abschnitte. Dazu fehlen ja noch viele Drillholes die noch nicht veröffentlicht wurden. Ich bin da echt gespannt. Die Kassenlage ist noch gut.
Hier das letzte Interview zu den Ergebnissen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4pELdUW1Co
Die letzte Präsentation
https://labradorgold.com/site/assets/files/5785/...gold_july_2022.pdf  

17.09.22 01:29

8003 Postings, 5678 Tage Alfons1982Aus dem Portfolio New Found Gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtiFbyberg
sehr gutes Video zu New Found. Hier wird auch gut gezeigt warum die trotz grosser Kasse dennoch neues und frisches Geld in naher Zukunft benötigen. Jetzt ist es mir auch klar und nachvollziehbar. Was ich jedoch nicht verstehe ist der schlechte <Zeditpunkt. Das hat man ja auch schon früher gewusst. Noch ist  nichts passiert in diese Richtung.
Ansonsten sind die Ergebnisse Klasse und hier entsteht eine neue High Grade Gold Dicovery. Hennigh hat letztens von mindestens 20 Millionen unzen Gold gesprochen wenn ich es nicht falsch verstanden habe. Sobald das Sentiment sich dreht und der Goldpreis wieder nachhaltig steigt wird die Aktie up gehen. Dafür sind die Ergebnisse und die Größe der Liegenschaft samt Strike einfach zu groß und zu gut.
Hier die besten Intercepts aus 9/16
New Found ist dabei
https://twitter.com/MinerDeck/status/1570782152362717184

Dazu laut insider haben palisade und sprott weiter zugekauft. Wobei im September Palisade weitere 100000 Aktien dazugekauft hat.

die letzte live Präsentation
https://www.gowebcasting.com/events/...nd-gold-corp/play/stream/34699

der letzte Technische Report
https://newfoundgold.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/...-amended-final.pdf

die letzte Präsentation
https://newfoundgold.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/...eck-09-10-2022.pdf  

17.09.22 09:54

187 Postings, 1666 Tage pilzhausenKupfer ersetzt Silber....

Dafür vier Sterne, verstehe ich nicht, war immer davon ausgegangen, dass die meisten hier in Silberminenaktien investiert sind.  

17.09.22 11:18

10075 Postings, 6624 Tage Bozkaschi@Pilzhausen

ein Stern heißt nicht unbedingt das einem der Artikel gefällt , sondern das er für interessant befunden wird.  

17.09.22 18:15

3037 Postings, 1376 Tage grafikkunstSo negativ war Morris Hubbartt noch nie

seitdem ich ihn in den vergangenen Jahren gelesen habe:

https://www.gold-eagle.com/article/gold-stocks-no-buy-signals-yet  

17.09.22 22:23

1959 Postings, 3262 Tage steve2007Hannes Zipfel

In den ersten knapp 4 Minuten, dass Gold doch nicht so schlecht perform. Beunruhigt mich in dem Fall, wenn ich mir ausmale wie die Minen performen, wenn Gold dann mal richtig schlecht performt.
Der Rest sind Gedanken zum Auswandern, dabei drängt sich unweigerlich der Verdacht auf, dass die Welt zu einem einzigen Drecksloch verkommt. Wenn wir in Europa die amerikanischen Verhältnisse bekommen, dass grosse Teile der Bevölkerung auf der Straße leben. Wahnsinn dass das Imperium das sein grünes Altpapier hochpreisig in die Welt verkauft, so wenig auf die eigene Bevölkerung achtet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLF5tExx8Os  

18.09.22 16:16

3115 Postings, 1646 Tage GoldkinderCraig Hemke - Ein Silber-Boden?

18.09.22 16:35

187 Postings, 1666 Tage pilzhausenSchnell gehen ???

Kupfer macht die Solarzellenproduzenten unabhängig vom teuren Silber und erhöht gleichzeitig die Recyclingfähigkeit der bei der Herstellung eingesetzten Materialien.  Man bedenke Silberverbrauch macht ca. 15 % in der Branche aus.
https://www.scinexx.de/news/energie/...-macht-solarzellen-guenstiger/  

18.09.22 17:36

3115 Postings, 1646 Tage Goldkinder@Pilzhausen

ja, das kann einem Silberfan nicht gefallen; doch bevor sich eine solche neue Verfahrenstechnologie im großen Maßstab durchsetzt (wenn überhaupt), vergehen viele Jahre.  

19.09.22 01:10

1974 Postings, 6417 Tage DasMünzMGV & PGO mit Highgrades

4m @ 29.9g/t Au from 17m (22MORC228), including
1m @ 114g/t Au from 18m
https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/mgv.asx-6A1110090/

24m @ 8.0g/t Au (from 168m) incl. 1.9m @ 87.0g/t Au
https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/pgo.asx-3A602530/

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 1789 | 1790 |
| 1792 | 1793 | ... | 1994  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben