Seite 1 von 1
neuester Beitrag: 09.01.20 10:18
eröffnet am: 28.08.19 18:41 von: calimera Anzahl Beiträge: 4
neuester Beitrag: 09.01.20 10:18 von: calimera Leser gesamt: 4214
davon Heute: 1
bewertet mit 0 Sternen

28.08.19 18:41

1755 Postings, 6743 Tage calimeraKalytera Therapeutics vor Phase 3 Tests

“Given that Epidiolex is the first ever FDA-approved CBD product, results from Phase 3 of Kalytera Therapeutics’ study could make it the second to make the cut!”

Does a CBD Pennystock Really Have a Miracle Cure?

Sieht ganz danach aus

https://www.equities.com/...amp;utm_source=EK&utm_campaign=Social

-----------
I should have chosen another hobby to take up! This one is alot of work and way too addictive

04.09.19 20:04

1755 Postings, 6743 Tage calimeraUm welche Aktie mag es hier wohl gehen? ;)

“Why wasn’t that done 30 years ago? We had found that cannabidiol is active in autoimmune diseases which are diseases in which the body for many reasons some of which we don’t know, attacks itself. There are many autoimmune diseases, and one condition which is particularly close to autoimmune disease is graft versus host disease (GvHD).

“Sometimes in cancer patients the bone marrow has to be replaced but when this is done the body may attack it. The bone marrow itself may attack the body and the patient suffers, sometimes very much. This is essentially an autoimmune reaction, so a colleague of mine Dr Yeshurun started to give pure cannabidiol to patients with GvHD and he was very pleased to note that in most of the patients who had relatively mild disease (grades 2-4) 40% previously had GvHD, but when they were taking cannabidiol this went down to 12%. Those with severe GvFD which was previously 10% and a few even died, went down to about 5%.

“Here we have a drug (cannabidiol) which can be used in this anti-cancer treatment. It is being developed as a drug, a company is going ahead with the CBD in GvHD and I think it is now in phase two and the chances are that it will be in phase 3 shortly. Let us hope that in a year or two we shall have a drug (CBD) as a potent GvHD drug, for which there are no other drugs currently.”

https://www.healtheuropa.eu/...LenHv7zosSnSlZqZdoLyXRJlHAFJ3Mzjvbg7fc
-----------
I should have chosen another hobby to take up! This one is alot of work and way too addictive

22.10.19 09:04

1755 Postings, 6743 Tage calimeraNur zur Erinnerung - DANKE Nathan

Zur allg Erheiterung mit G-Übersetzer:

Für diejenigen, die es schwer haben, auf Ergebnisse zu warten (manchmal auch mich), möchte ich nur kurz zusammenfassen, was wir halten. Unsere aktuelle Aktie hat ein Kursziel von 0,30 Kanadier in den nächsten 12 Monaten. Das würde uns auf eine Marktkapitalisierung von 150 Mio. setzen. für ein Medikament in einem Raum, der auf 544 Mio. geschätzt wird. in ein paar Jahren.
  Dies alles unter der Annahme eines Aktienkurses von 0,30 Kanadisch bei einem sehr erreichbaren Marktkapital von 150 Mio. USD für ein Biotech-Unternehmen, das sich bislang in klinischen Studien befand.
All dies berücksichtigt natürlich nicht einmal das beginnende akute und chronische Schmerzprogramm und die mögliche Überholspur für Phase 3. Ich weiß, manchmal brauche ich diese Erinnerungen, um im Meer der Roten stark zu bleiben. und ich hoffe, dass dieses Gefühl durch diese Ausfallzeit mehr von uns bekommen kann.

Doch besser die Originalfassung:

For those having a hard time waiting for results, (myself included sometimes), I like to just recap what we are holding. Our current stock has a price target of .30 Canadian in the next 12 months. That would put us at a market cap of 150 mil. for a drug in a space that is estimated to be valued at 544 mil. in a few years.
This is all assuming a share price of 0.30 Canadian at a very attainable marketcap of 150mil for a biotech company, this far along in clinical trials.
All of this, of course, is not even taking into account the acute and chronic pain program that is starting up, and the potential fast-track for Phase 3. I know sometimes I need these reminders to keep strong in the sea of red, and I hope this sentiment can get more of us through this down time.

-----------

09.01.20 10:18

1755 Postings, 6743 Tage calimeraGraft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) market report

Key Market Competitors:

Sanofi (France), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Neovii Biotech GmbH (Germany), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), Soligenix, Inc. (US), Mesoblast Ltd. (Australia), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Mallinckrodft (US), ElsaLys Biotech SA (France), Incyte Corporation (US), Kiadis Pharma (Netherlands) and few among others.

Key Developments in the Market:

On 13th January 2017, Kalytera Therapeutics, Inc. announced that it acquired Talent Biotechs Ltd.which is an Israel based company evaluating the use of CBD to prevent and treat Graft versus Host Disease (“GvHD”). This agreement will strengthen Kalytera’s position as an emerging market leader in cannabidiol (“CBD”) pharmaceuticals.

https://instanews247.com/...BR38daHF_OgSzEc0g51qCm6haTAhxRxMDNSvjFCwM

-----------

Antwort einfügen - nach oben