bewertet mit 4 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | 2 | 3 Weiter  

28.06.06 20:37

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666Neuer Name - Neues Glück

Latest News

June 22, 2006
NeWave Name Change to 'Commerce Planet' Effective; New Ticker Symbol 'CPNE'

Company Overview

Commerce Planet is a publicly traded media company. The Company offers media products, lead generation services and marketing tools to its client partners. Commerce Planet offers a turnkey media solution through its network of wholly owned subsidiaries, Consumer Loyalty Group, Inc., Legacy Media Inc. and OS Imaging, Inc.

Each subsidiary specializes in a specific niche of the media industry. Their combined services are designed to address all the needs of their client partners including: membership loyalty offers; consumer marketing data management; affiliate list management; and printing and fulfillment services.

35 Postings ausgeblendet.

20.10.06 10:54

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...keine news - schöne nachkaufgelegenheit....

...bereits seit über einer woche gibt es keine news mehr von
meinem liebling - denke heute ist wieder ein sl-welle ausgelöst worden. schöne nachkaufchance unter € 1,-.

...als nächste news wird der Q3-bericht erwartet, der die fahrstuhlrichtung wieder umkehren wird!

euer
goodman666  

20.10.06 11:30

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...news von outcastrader.com....

CPNE - Great Risk/Reward Trade
Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTCBB: CPNE): Giving us another "BUY" opportunity.

CPNE continues to trade within its upward trend channel, giving an indication that this latest dip was nothing more than that, 'a dip'. Clearly remaining in a defined channel, CPNE give us a great risk/reward trade here. using $1.40 as a stop, and $2.00 as our target, we have a risk/reward ration of 5 to 1 (Risk a dime to make half a buck).

CPNE has traded very predictably since late July. We have no reason to believe the trend has changed

euer goodman666  

21.10.06 06:17

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...aus dem ragingbull.com - forum...

...ein erklärungsansatz für die derzeitigen kursabschläge:

eFund, L.L.C. owns 9,501,250 shares and they are selling a portion of their position on a monthly basis.

Also Todd Hill who is probably Michael Hill's brother is selling some shares.

October 9, 2006 Efund Capital Partners L L C Planned Sale 150,903>
September 27, 2006 Hill Todd S Planned Sale 455,000
September 8, 2006 Efund Capital Partners L L C Planned Sale 263,043

Since these Venture guys are all paid off, they have no reason to hold all their shares. So they sell on a monthly basis. With a float of 45.6 million shares, Efund LLC & Dutchess Capital own roughly 29.47% of the float.

Dutchess Capital Management, L.L.C. 3,937,250
Evans (Barrett) 6,777
Hill (Michael) 8,040,000
Leighton (Douglas) 300,000
Novielli (Michael A) 300,000
Smith (Theodore) 303,990
eFund, L.L.C. 9,501,250

Bottom Line if these guys sell a large block on a low volume day, look out. However as more investors discover CPNE, the float will be absorbed into stronger hands.

By the way, if you are familiar with Candlestick charting, todays action looks to me like the hammer pattern. (A Bullish bottom)

Enjoy Your Weekend
Skip in Tampa

euer goodman666  

23.10.06 05:26

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666....die letzten news von der cnpe-homepage...

...die wohl den abwärtstrend am freitag beendet haben:

10/20/2006 12:20 PM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet, Inc. Goes International, October 20, 2006

GOLETA, Calif., Oct 20, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) owned Consumer Loyalty Group (CLG) announces the launch of its products internationally. The first CLG product to open its doors on a global level is www.onlinesupplier.com. The decision was made to expand CLG marketing and fulfillment efforts internationally in response to existing international traffic that was naturally locating the CLG owned websites. In support of international customer acquisition, specific marketing campaigns are planned for Canada, South America and Europe.

Michael Hill, CEO stated, "this was a logical step in the evolution of our Company. We anticipate similar sales conversion results for the Onlinesupplier product, as experienced with U.S based consumers. In addition, we believe our customer acquisition costs for international traffic will be lower than their U.S. based counterparts due to a lack of competing products within this market space. We are truly excited with this expansion in our business model and can't wait to see the impact on our financial growth."

The European market is relatively untapped with regards to CLG consumer loyalty based products. Additional international product launches are planned for implementation over the upcoming quarter. This milestone within the Company's history marks the beginning of a new era in growth, with the targeted international market populations numbering over 1.1 billion people (source www.Wikipedia.com, October 19, 2006), nearly tripling CLG's existing potential customer reach.

The company anticipates filing its quarterly results in the beginning of November and expects growth quarter over quarter

euer goodman666

24.10.06 19:18

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...schöne analyse aus dem otc-journal...

...viel spass bei der lektüre:
October 21, 2006  
 Volume VII, Issue 83  

Home Page : www.otcjournal.com
Email Questions or Comments To: editor@otcjournal.com
To OTC Journal Members:
  What's Wrong With Commerce Planet (OTC BB: CPNE)?

Commerce Planet- the stock that has been so hot it left orbit this year- our triple since the last earnings release has been a mess these last couple of days.

I know what you're thinking. The stock was $1.80 two weeks ago, and today actually traded below $1 for a brief moment in time. Why? - The company delivered a stellar earnings report in the June quarter, and since releasing the earnings on August 3rd, the stock had more than tripled in price.

Here's what you're thinking- what's wrong with Commerce Planet? What does someone know that I don't know? Why has the stock been flushed down the proverbial toilet of late? Is the company's business derailed in some way?

All good questions, and questions any sane investor would be asking after the drubbing we have taken in the last two weeks. There are two components to the answer- the fundamental side and the technical side. Let's start with the fundamental side.

I have checked all my channels to see if anyone know of any reason this company is not continuing on its current path. All indications are the company is not derailed in any way. It's a growing business as usual.

If fact, CPNE issued a press release on Friday concerning a move to international growth, and the following statement was included at the end:  

"The company anticipates filing its quarterly results in the beginning of November and expects growth quarter over quarter."

In its way, CPNE was letting the market know there has been no fundamental change- the company is continuing on its current path. Here's a little history:

Q1 of 'o6: $3,932,343 in revenues, $194,380 in net profits- less than $.01 per share.
Q2 of '06: $7,086,818 in revenues, $1,460,117 in net profits: $.04 per share in earnings
Growth from Q1 to Q2 was basically astounding, and the stock responded in kind by making nearly a 10 fold run from the March low of $.19 to the October high of $1.80. Not a bad start.
Here's something you could only learn if you dug into the SEC filings and understood the significance. In the June quarter, CPNE paid off all its debt- the company now has a totally clean balance sheet and cash is building. They paid off their debt very early- in fact years early. In return for paying off its debt, the company paid a $1 million, one time fee.

Therefore, since the company does not have to make the same kind of payment in Q3, zero growth should deliver about $2.4 million in earnings, or about $.05 for the quarter. This assumes margins remain the same.

On the slightly negative side, quarter to quarter comparisons will definitely not be as strong as Q1 to Q2- Q3 is a seasonally weaker time of year for the company. However, based on Friday's news, we know they will report growth.

I believe the market will like the Q3 numbers. I believe they will come in fairly robust. Does this guarantee the stock will go up? No- the market is not always efficient or logical.  

Now, let's look at the technical side.

During high stress moves like this it often makes sense to look at the bigger picture. In the case of CPNE, I have been presenting fairly short term looks at Fibonacci retracement levels. Let's take a slightly longer term perspective.

The behavior of this stock changed quite dramatically when the company announced its Q2 earnings on August 3rd. That's when the stock really started to charge up the charts. It moved from $.50 to $.70 on the first day, took a brief breather, then headed further north.

If you draw the 61.8% retracement from the beginning of the rebirth of the stock in early August, you learn that the uptrend really remains intact. We're only going back 2 1/2 months, but it was a pivotal moment in time. As it turns out, the perfect 61.8% retracement for this stock is $.998. Readers know I love 61.8% retracements as ideal low risk entry points for stocks on the move.

In my view, Friday's action was extremely important. The stock made a low of $.97, within $.02 of the perfect retracement, and rebounded to close at $1.14. Equally important to the price was the volume. In terms of dollars changing hands, it was the highest volume day in the stock's history. In August it traded about 2.5 million shares, but that was at the $.50 level. Yesterday it traded over 1.7 million around $1- many more dollars changed hands. Friday was total capitulation day.

Some shareholder was the catalyst for the drubbing. I have checked with everyone I know associated with the company, including the CEO, and no one has any idea who owned enough shares to get this sell off started.

So, back to the key question we are addressing. Is the stock selling off because someone knows something we don't know? or did someone sell for reasons unrelated to the company?

I don't know for sure. I do know that people often sell stocks for many reasons. Perhaps some fund manager had redemptions or margin calls, and was forced to sell. Perhaps someone with a lot of stock needed the money to buy a house. I just don't know.

I am certain once the stock started dropping, there were many "momentum" traders who sold just because the stock was going down. It became a selling frenzy. That's why Friday's volume was so important- it signaled what I hope was exhaustion of the selling, and buyers wrestling back control.

In my view next week is technically critical. If this stock wants to head back down and trade down into the $.90 range or lower, all bets are off. As far as I am concerned, it will all be over for now. However, if it firms or drifts up, it will be a strong indicator Friday's sell off was a great buying opportunity.

Here's the last question many of you have asked: Do I still have a $2 price target on the stock for this year? The answer is a definite maybe. While this correction certainly sets the bar a bit higher, this stock could easily rebound and find $2 in the traditional Santa Claus rally. I will withhold final judgment until Q3 earnings come out.  

In case you are wondering, I did speak with CEO Mike Hill on Friday. I can't share everything I learned, but I can tell you he wants investors to know the company is still on track to deliver growth.

euer  
goodman666

25.10.06 11:47

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...brandneu aus dem maydorn-report - Teil 1...

...uff...

Schon vor einigen Wochen war der Kurs von Commerceplanet ohne erkennbaren Grund auf einmal drastisch eingebrochen. Ende letzter Woche fiel die Aktie erneut wie ein Stein. Am Donnerstag notierte der Titel nur noch hauchdünn über
einem Euro. Am darauf folgenden Freitag dann rutschte Commerceplanet in Deutschland nicht nur unter einen Euro sondern im Tagesverlauf auch unter 0,83 Euro und damit unter
den Stoppkurs des maydornreport-Musterdepots. Zum Handelsschluss stieg das Papier dann aber wieder auf
0,88 Euro. Gut, dass für den Stopp der Schlusskurs maßgeblich ist.Denn wie schon beim letzten kleineren Einbruch waren für den Kursrutsch einzig die Anleger selbst
verantwortlich. Zunächst wurde die psychologisch wichtige Marke von 1,00 Euro unterschritten. Hier lagen wohl einige Stoppkurse und es kam zu einer Verstärkung des Kaufdrucks.
Schließlich kam der Kurs dem Stopp immer näher und viele Anleger, von denen die meisten maydornreport-Leser sein dürften, haben „vorsorglich“ ihre Aktien verkauft, weil sie befürchteten, dass ein Erreichen des Stopps zu weiteren Verkaufsdruck führen wird. Hunderte dürften getrieben von
der Angst vor weiteren Verlusten ihre Aktien zu Ausverkaufspreisen auf den Markt geworfen haben. Am letzten
Freitag wurden in Deutschland über 2,3 Millionen Aktien gehandelt – so viele wie noch nie zuvor. Interessant ist, dass sich auch die Amerikaner von der deutschen Panik
anstecken ließen. Auch dort wurde massiv verkauft und zeitweise fiel der Kurs sogar unter einen Dollar. Wobei
auch in den USA niemand wusste, was eigentlich los ist. Der US-Börsendienst „OTC-Journal“ vermutete, dass vielleicht
jemand größere STückzahlen verkauft, um sich mit dem Erlös ein neues Haus zu kaufen, oder dass vielleicht
ein Fonds verkauft hat. Er hat sogar Commerceplanet-Chef Michael Hill befragt, ob er eine Erklärung für den Kurssturz habe. Aber auch der zeigte sich überrascht. Somit hat die Panik-Attacke einiger deutscher Anleger sogar die am vergangenen „schwarzen Freitag“.Denn am späten Nachmittag
unserer Zeit gab Commerceplanet die geplante Expansion nach Europa bekannt. In der Folge stabilisierte sich der Aktienkurs und schloss über dem Stoppkurs von 0,83 Euro. Ärgerlich für all diejenigen, die aus Angst vor dem
Unterschreiten des Stoppkurses vorher verkauft haben.
Besonders interessant ist übrigens der letzte Satz der Pressmitteilung vom Freitag in dem es heißt „Die Firma
wird Anfang November ihr Quartalsergebnis veröffentlichen und rechnet mit Wachstum im Vergleich zum Vorquartal.“
Also noch einmal zur Beruhigung: Es ist mit guten Zahlen zu
rechnen, operativ läuft alles bestens beim Planeten. Wenn nur einige Anleger nicht so zittrige Finger hätten... .

euer goodman666

25.10.06 11:50

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...brandneu aus dem maydorn-report - Teil 2....

...take it easy....

Wie man in dem nebenstehenden 2-Jahres-Chart von Commerceplanet gut erkennen kann, ist die Aktie bei
1,80 Dollar an einem charttechnischen Widerstand gescheitert. Wie schon erwähnt, war der folgende Rückschlag
auf einen Dollar vollkommen überzogen, aber grundsätzlich war eine Korrektur überfällig. Mittlerweile hat sich die Aktie wieder deutlich von ihrem "Panik-Tief" erholt und bis zur Veröffentlichung der Quartalszahlen Anfang November
dürfte sich der Kurs in etwa auf dem aktuellen Niveau stabilisieren. Den von mir erwarteten Umsatz im Ende September abgelaufenen Quartal von 9 Millionen Dollar sollte das Unternehmen erreichen. Der Gewinn könnte aber aufgrund der vielen neuen Projekte etwas geringer ausfallen.
Aber wer weiß, der Planet ist immer für eine positive Überraschung gut.

euer goodman666  

27.10.06 09:52

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...heute mal ein Gesamtüberblick der cnpe-Aktivitäten....

... für die Interssierten aus hotshotstocks hier:

Commerce Planet is a publicly traded media company. The company offers media products, lead generation services and marketing tools to its client partners. Commerce Planet offers a turnkey media solution through its network of wholly owned subsidiaries, Consmer Loyalty Group, Inc., Legacy Media Inc. and OS Imaging, Inc.

Each subsidiary specializes in a specific niche of the media industry. Their combined services are designed to address all the needs of their client partners including: membership loyalty offers; consumer marketing data management; affilate list management; and printing and fulfillment services.

PREMIER COMPANY

The Consumer Loyalty Group offers a suite of revenue generating consumer loyalty based products. These products encompass home based business opportunities, e-commerce retail sales, educational programs, financial programs and other high yield revenue producing offers. The products are utilized by our client partners on a per acquisition, revenue share or licensed (private branded) basis. Each offer has specifically been designed to generate a significant revenue stream for our client partners while simultaneously satisfying the consumer’s need for high quality products.
The program topics encompass the use of basic software programs including, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other commonly used software. The instructional CDs are highly informative and easy to comprehend.

HEALTH PROGRAM

The program coverage includes savings for health, vision and dental services. Consumers will receive their own personalized health cards entitling them to substantial discounts for themselves and their dependants. The best part of the program is that all applicants qualify for plan coverage.

The Smart Health Protect product is a family health plan that provides its users with discounted access to a network of over five hundred thousand physicians, health care facilities, and pharmacies.  The program coverage includes savings for health, vision and dental services.  Consumers will receive their own personalized health cards entitling them to substantial discounts for themselves and their dependants.  The best part of the program is that all applicants qualify for plan coverage. Read more
DISCOUNT SERVICES

This shopping program provides membership based access to over 30,000 discounted products. Customers pay an annual fee to receive savings on brand name electronic products.

Online Supplier is an internet home based business opportunity. The product consists of an eBay success kit, a customized e-commerce enabled website, and access to over thirty thousand brand name electronics at wholesale prices for product resale, domain name registration system, a credit card merchant processing account and lead generation marketing support.

The Buy Discount shopping program provides membership based access to over 30,000 discounted products. Customers pay an annual fee to receive savings on brand name electronic products. The breadth of product offering ranges from electronic entertainment devices such as Sony Plasma TV's to high end computer programming and networking equipment. Read more

EDUCATIONAL SERVICES

The program topics encompass the use of basic software programs including, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other commonly used software. The instructional CDs are highly informative and easy to comprehend.

The Software Tutoring program is an eleven disc set of instructional DVDs.  The program topics encompass the use of basic software programs including, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other commonly used software.  The instructional CDs are highly informative and easy to comprehend.  Program users can become experts by utilizing the Software Tutoring products.
PERSONAL

Consumers will receive an eighty page fulfillment guide instructing its readers through a step-by-step process to purchase, manage and sell property. The program also provides access to thousands of distressed properties daily.

Investing in Success is a “how to” real estate investment program.  Consumers will receive an eighty page fulfillment guide instructing its readers through a step-by-step process to purchase, manage and sell property.  The program also provides its customers access to thousands of distressed property listings on a daily basis.

Investing in Success users are provided with a comprehensive self-test to insure they have successfully completed the program.  In addition, the consumer is provided with a resource guide to assist in the procurement of an investment property, financing and other ancillary services to successfully complete a transaction. Read more
FINANCIAL SERVICES

The programs are enhanced one-on-one coaching packages that provide its users with access to additional business and service advice including finance, tax and legal advice. The coaching program includes one-on-one personalized advice on industry sales and marketing techniques.

Action Line Online Supplier and Real Estate are enhanced one-on-one coaching packages that provide its users with access to additional business and service advice including finance, tax and legal advice.

The coaching program includes one-on-one personalized advice on industry sales and marketing techniques.  In addition, access to professional services for finance and legal matters is provided. Users of the Action Line coaching services are those individuals that are dedicated to achieving their own personal success. Read more

PREMIER COMPANY

OS Imaging focuses on their client partner’s needs from the start of their project to its finish. Their services include all of the essential ingredients to fulfill their client partner’s projects.

OS Imaging offers a full range of services including graphic design, printing services, data merge, mailing and finishing. OS Imaging is committed to helping their partners define their vision, create it and ship it. Their goal is to help you develop the most powerful marketing message possible. Read more

OS Imaging has years of industry experience developing media messages designed to generate direct consumer response, create conversions and maximize the return on investment.
Read More

§
Legacy, Inc. developed a division that offers merchant processing accounts for their client partners. These accounts accept all major credit cards. Read More

Matte or gloss paper? Black & white or full color? Varnish or aqueous coating? Size? Finish? Cut to bleed? Books or booklets? Binding? Large run or small? The choices and options are limitless.
Read More

§
Legacy’s live chat tool is a customizable interface that allows consumers to ask pertinent questions to a robot based “live chat” system.
Read More

OS Imaging offers a wide array of fulfillment services including: assembly; pick & pack; and mailing of individual product fulfillment kits direct to the client’s customers. Read More
                    §
Web Builder is a proprietary software that allows its users to build template based e-commerce solutions. Consumers can customize the layout, colors, text and product offering of the site. Read More

PREMIER COMPANY

Legacy Media is a full service marketing company designed to address all of their client partner needs. There are four operating divisions of Legacy that focus on the four main components of lead generation and order acquisition: media placement; list management; affiliate network management; and marketing tools.

Legacy has been able to successfully leverage their relationships with their sister companies (Consumer Loyalty Group, Inc. & OS Imaging, Inc.) to create and implement highly productive marketing campaigns on behalf of their client partners. Legacy’s key to success is their understanding of the online consumer’s purchasing habits, coupled with their network of distribution and fulfillment resources. Read more

Legacy owns and operates its own affiliate marketing network. This network provides its client partners access to its own revenue producing offers and other offers supported by its vendor partners. Read More

In addition to possessing one of the largest consumer based marketing lists, Legacy offers list management services to their client partners. Read More

Legacy can assist in the placement of highly targeted television and radio campaign advertisements designed to produce direct response results and increase product awareness. Read More

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Commerce Planet is a publicly traded media company. The Company offers media products, lead generation services and marketing tools to its client partners. Commerce Planet offers a turnkey media solution through its network of wholly owned subsidiaries, Consumer Loyalty Group, Inc., Legacy Media Inc. and OS Imaging, Inc.

Each subsidiary specializes in a specific niche of the media industry. Their combined services are designed to address all the needs of their client partners including: membership loyalty offers; consumer marketing data management; affiliate list management; and printing and fulfillment services.

...CNPE wird langsam auch bei den amis bekannt!

euer goodman666  

31.10.06 13:58

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...in dieser news-losen zeit....

...hier mal eine kaufempfehlung von nem ami-pusher-seitchen
(hotshotstocks.com):

Mon, Oct 30, 2006 10:12am ET Last Trade: $1.21 -0.02 per share (1.63%)

Volume: 27,888

CPNE opened today at 1.23 and dipped to its trading price of 1.21, ranging so far between 1.16 - 1.23. The market is all red this morning, but that could change! Buy on these dips, as this company has nowhere to go except up!

We expect to see good things for Commercer Planet, as we believe they have an excellent plan and top shelf management. Keep this one in your portfolio

....leckere nachkaufkurse zur zeit!

euer goodman666  

01.11.06 08:28

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...auszug aus dem maydorn-newsletter vom 31.10.06....

...Die Performance des Musterdepots hat sich seit der letzten Ausgabe weiter leicht abgeschwächt. Hauptgrund ist der
leicht abbröckelnde Kurs von Commerceplanet, deren Anteilscheine wieder unter die Marke von einem Euro gerutscht sind.Diese Entwicklung betrachte ich allerdings
ausgesprochen gelassen. Im Gegenteil, es würde mich freuen, wenn das weiterhin bestehende Kauflimit bei 0,92 Euro erreicht werden würde......

...In den letzten Tagen ist der Kurs von Commerceplanet bei geringen Umsätzenleicht zurückgekommen. Hier scheinen die Anleger nun auf die Veröffentlichung der Zahlen für das dritteQuartal zu warten. Die Zahlen werden eventuell noch in dieser, spätestens aber in der kommenden Woche veröffentlicht.Ich rechne erneut mit einer positiven Überraschung und könnte mir zusammen mit den Ergebnissen
auch noch die eine oder andere News vorstellen. Etwa die Ankündigung des Wechsels vom OTC-Markt an die Nasdaq.Hierfür ist ein stabiler Kurs von über einem Dollar erforderlich und
dieses Kriterium hat die Aktie mittlerweile erfüllt.
Auch weitere Expansionen oder sogar eine Kooperation mit einem namhaften Partner in der Internet-Branche sind denkbar. Man darf auf jeden Fall gespannt sein....

euer
goodman666  

01.11.06 19:55

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666....die nächsten good-news von der cnpe-homepage...

11/1/2006 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet, Inc. Announces the Successful Tracking Results From Their International Marketing Campaign

GOLETA, Calif., Nov 01, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) owned Consumer Loyalty Group (CLG) today announced the initial results of their international marketing campaign for www.onlinesupplier.com. The campaign was a resounding success.

In the first four days of international order-taking over 500 orders were received. These orders are in addition to the growing U.S. numbers that CLG has recently experienced. The majority of these orders were generated from Canada and Australia. CLG plans to aggressively channel marketing dollars to these two countries, as well as other European and South American nations. In addition, product fulfillment is provided in a digital manner decreasing operational costs and increasing our bottom line numbers.

Michael Hill, CEO, stated, "We expected an increase in orders by opening our site to international traffic, but we are especially pleased with the international order results and interest in the Online Supplier product and services worldwide. As a result of the initial success, we will allocate an increased portion of our marketing dollars towards international customers. I am extremely excited to see the order volume generated from our newly constructed international campaign. As a result, additional international product launches are planned for implementation over the upcoming quarter."

The international arena is new territory for CLG products. The international market has not been aggressively marketed to by U.S. based consumer loyalty companies. Our initial results open up an entirely new virgin territory for our products and services. The international potential for the CLG product offering substantially exceeds that of the current U.S. market. CLG will continue to grow our U.S. operations and cultivate international orders.

euer
goodman666  

03.11.06 13:46

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...die nächsten good-news auf der cpne-homepage...

...hoffentlich die letzten von den Q3-Zahlen:

11/3/2006 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet's Legacy Media Announces Ad:Tech New York Event

GOLETA, Calif., Nov 03, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) subsidiary Legacy Media, Inc. announced today that it will exhibit at the world's largest industry trade show, Ad:Tech New York, November 6th through 8th. Legacy will offer its host of services at their booth #641. In support of their affiliate marketing campaign and in conjunction with the tradeshow, Legacy will also host a Blackjack tournament November 7th at the world renowned Scores West. It is anticipated that hundreds of industry marketers, affiliates and advertisers will attend the sponsored event. All 140 seats for the tournament have already been filled by top level industry participants with many more professionals attending the sponsored mixer. The purpose of the event is to promote use of Legacy's affiliate program, www.LegacyNetwork.com by industry members.

Michael Hill, CEO of Commerce Planet stated, "this is a very exciting time for us to not only debut Legacy Media and its full service media offering, but bring additional exposure to our Consumer Loyalty Group owned products featured within that network. We believe the show will introduce Legacy Network on an international level, resulting in a substantial increase in publisher and advertiser generated revenues."

About Ad:Tech

Ad:Tech expositions, LLC is the leading organizer of conferences and exhibitions for the interactive marketing community worldwide. At Ad:Tech New York, over 200 speakers, including CEOs, VPs and marketing executives from top companies, including Google, McDonald's, MTV, Avenue A Razorfish, ING, The New York Times will present. Ad:Tech produces the world's largest interactive marketing events held in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, London, Paris, Hamburg, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney. Ad:Tech is produced by dmg world media; based out of the company's headquarters in Larkspur, California . For listings of exhibitors, speakers, events and upcoming conference offerings, visit http://www.ad-tech.com.

enjoy your weekend

euer
goodman666  

06.11.06 13:42

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666....das neueste von alfred...

...er hat heute ein drittel seiner cpne-aktien mit limit € 1,18 verkauft - verstehe das wer wolle - oder weiss er
was - was wir nicht wissen????

euer
goodman666  

06.11.06 13:47

1387 Postings, 6513 Tage greaseCOMMERCEPLANET INC kaufen 1.64 s145 z180 heute o. T.

06.11.06 14:11

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666....Verdopplung des Quartal-Gewinns!...

so - jetzt müsste es eigentlich richtig losgehen.
mal schaun was die amis machen.

Direkt von der cpne-homepage:

11/6/2006 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet Announces the Release of Stellar Q-3, 2006 Financial Numbers; Combined Revenues Reach $9.7 Million

GOLETA, Calif., Nov 06, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) an online media company and its wholly owned subsidiaries, reported a 113% increase in third quarter 2006 profits over the prior quarter. This is the third consecutive quarter that Commerce Planet has posted record revenues and profits. Commerce Planet posted $9,710,567 in combined revenue with profits of $3,114,361 for the quarter ending September 30, 2006 versus $1,777,307 in revenue and $(2,172,657) for the quarter ending September 30, 2005. Earnings for the quarter ending September 30, 2006 were $0.07 per weighted average share versus ($0.06) per weighted average share for the same period last year.

"Commerce Planet's annual growth in revenue and profits from the prior year is nothing short of stellar. Our share price as of the close of the 2006 third quarter is up over 78% in comparison with the same period last year. As of the close of Q-3, 2006 we have accumulated cash and cash equivalents of $2,959,687 after all outstanding investor debt has been completely repaid. With shares closing on Friday at $1.62, our P/E ratio is 5.8 based on our most recent earnings run rate compared with an industry average P/E of 26.2 according to industry statistics published by Yahoo Finance. Relative to competitors like ValueClick (VCLK) and 24/7 Media (TFSM), we believe we are substantially undervalued. We are pleased with our past performance and believe our Company's growth and profitability will continue into the future," stated CEO Michael Hill.

Consolidated revenue adjusted for inter-segment transactions was adjusted to $7,627,533, with net profits at $3,114,361. Commerce Planet's wholly owned subsidiary revenue continues to grow in support of the Company's operations and additional unrelated party transactions. The synergies between the Company's subsidiaries have generated increased revenues and increased profits through consolidated operational savings.

President Charlie Gugliuzza stated "the improvements to the Company's operational infrastructure, product offering and services over the last twelve months have created a highly profitable and rapidly growing business. We are finally seeing the fruits from the hard work our management team has put into reaching profitability and organic stability. Our business model is poised to experience continued growth based upon our most recent and encouraging financial news. We are truly excited about the upcoming quarter's potential with the recent and scheduled launches of our affiliate network http://www.legacynetwork.com, international order processing, Costa Rican call center and http://www.investinginsuccess.com. We believe that our three consecutive quarters of growth and future potential should provide incentive for institutional investors to take notice in our Company's stock. We hope this will help usher our path to a national exchange listing."

noch sind sie billig zu haben!!!

euer goodman666  

06.11.06 15:47

214 Postings, 6533 Tage goodman666...oh oh Alfred - was ist denn das?...

...mir scheint das unser Franke etwas durcheinander ist. Er revidiert seine verkaufsorder - oder hat sie schon gemacht und beisst sich jetzt in ....

es gab ein b-update ohne kopierschutz:

Sehr geehrte maydornreport-Leser,

so, das ging schneller als erwartet: Gerade hat Commerceplanet die Zahlen f|r das dritte Quartal 2006 vervffentlicht  und die sind wirklich ausgezeichnet. Sowohl der  Umsatz als auch der Gewinn liegen |ber meinen Erwartungen  und die waren eigentlich schon recht ambitioniert. Insgesamt hat das Unternehmen im dritten Quartal 9,7 Millionen Dollar umgesetzt und damit fast sechsmal so viel wie im Vorjahreszeitraum. Ich hatte lediglich mit Umsdtzen von 9,0 Millionen Dollar gerechnet.

Der Gewinn erreichte 3,1 Millionen Dollar oder 0,07 Dollar pro Aktie. Hier hatte ich einen Cent weniger erwartet. Insgesamt wirklich ein beeindruckendes Ergebnis. Und als Sahnehdubchen hat Commerceplanet mittlerweile sogar einen Cashbestand von immerhin fast drei Millionen Dollar.

Bei diesen Zahlen d|rften Gewinnmitnahmen ausbleiben. Im Gegenteil, eher sind in Anbetracht der absolut g|nstigen Bewertung neue Kdufe zu erwarten. Wer also heute Mittag den Teilverkauf noch nicht durchgef|hrt hat, der sollte seine St|cke auch komplett behalten. Eigentlich d|rften die wenigsten verkauft haben, da es nur einen Umsatz mit 1,18 Euro gab. Mittlerweile notiert die Aktie bei nur noch 1,16.  Dieser Kurs liegt mittlerweile neun Prozent unter dem Freitagsschlusskurs in den USA. Und wie gesagt, ich rechne nach diesen Zahlen in den USA eher mit steigenden Kursen.

Also, bitte nichts mehr verkaufen, und stattdessen lieber zur|cklehnen und die guten Zahlen genie_en. Wer noch keine Aktien hat oder noch nicht genug, der sollte bei Kursen von unter 1,18 eher |ber einen Kauf nachdenken.

...na dann lassen wir es rauschen - trotz mässigem start im amiland.

euer
goodman666  

24.04.21 01:37

8 Postings, 1098 Tage SophiatdkgaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 25.04.21 02:04
Aktionen: Löschung des Beitrages, Nutzer-Sperre für immer, Beitrag wird nicht mehr angezeigt.
Kommentar: -

24.04.21 12:53

10 Postings, 1098 Tage LeoniengabaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 10:59
Aktionen: Löschung des Beitrages, Nutzer-Sperre für immer, Beitrag wird nicht mehr angezeigt.
Kommentar: Spam

24.04.21 13:53

10 Postings, 1098 Tage YvonnelbszaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 11:18

25.04.21 02:47

10 Postings, 1097 Tage SimonegkcaaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 11:12

25.04.21 03:22

9 Postings, 1097 Tage SophiaugviaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 25.04.21 12:24

25.04.21 11:46

9 Postings, 1097 Tage JessikavzafaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 10:47

25.04.21 12:55

10 Postings, 1097 Tage AnnettbxjfaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 10:18

25.04.21 13:26

10 Postings, 1097 Tage BirgitmaijaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 10:24

25.04.21 13:28

10 Postings, 1097 Tage LeonieuvvyaLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 11:00

Antwort einfügen - nach oben