eröffnet am: 02.12.10 10:43 von: Onboard Anzahl Beiträge: 522
neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 02:17 von: Mariertsna Leser gesamt: 118105
davon Heute: 7
bewertet mit 9 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 |
| 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 21  Weiter  

28.07.11 19:50

1466 Postings, 4933 Tage Udo 50und wieder abverkäufe

Und dann wird immer wieder gedeckelt. was ist nur los hier?  

02.08.11 16:19

1466 Postings, 4933 Tage Udo 50Rebound

Erholung in Sicht!  

03.08.11 09:20

43 Postings, 5118 Tage Silverfish06Top Einstiegskurs

Habe meine Pos. aufgestockt, glaub das war ne gute Entscheidung;-)

04.08.11 17:12

1466 Postings, 4933 Tage Udo 50@Silverfish06

Das war goldrichtig!  

04.08.11 20:41

513 Postings, 4651 Tage MeninaWenigstens etwas gruenes

Meine einzige Position im Plus. Leider auch die kleinste. Meine groesste Position BMW...auch bloss nicht aergern.  

05.08.11 14:04

19 Postings, 4849 Tage Ostkingunglaublich.....

da kommt eine unnütze meldung von der umsetzung einer mühle, was wirklich nichts bedeutendes ist und worauf wir warten ist der produktionsstart.  also ... so wird das nichts.  na mal schauen, wann nun die angebliche meldung über den ticker kommt.  MORGEN.... ÜBERMORGEN..... oder doch erst ende des jahres? aber dann steht der winter vor der tür und da läuft glaue ich auch nicht viel, oder ?  na warten wir es mal ab und erfreuen uns über die noch kommenden nachkaufkurse. 

10.08.11 16:19

513 Postings, 4651 Tage Menina+22%

Heute gehts ordentlich nach oben :-)  

15.08.11 15:10

1765 Postings, 6124 Tage Basebin dann auch dabei.

habe heute eine erste position aufgebaut.
habe mir noch etwas cash aufgehoben, im fall der fälle.
denke aber das wir den boden erreicht haben.  

15.08.11 19:01

19 Postings, 4849 Tage Ostkingich warte noch...

auf eine bodenbildung, welche ich aber im moment ansatzmäßig noch nicht sehe. fest steht aber, das ich wenn es noch weiter abfällt zu gegebener zeit auch nachkaufe... nachkaufen muss. lass mich nicht verunsichern aber im moment sehe ich keine grüne zeiten. 

18.08.11 16:46

19 Postings, 4849 Tage OstkingOhhhh.....jeeeeee....,

das es nun so krass kommt, damit hätte ich nicht gerechnet. wie schon zuvor gesagt, mal abwarten, wann wir eine bodenbildung bekommen. wenigstens lohnt sich dann ein nachkauf. 

19.08.11 14:45

1765 Postings, 6124 Tage Basehabe heute nochmal zu gekauft.

24.08.11 11:17

2321 Postings, 5836 Tage didahmm

Angehängte Grafik:
aad.png (verkleinert auf 66%) vergrößern
aad.png

24.08.11 11:34

48 Postings, 4744 Tage nh3corerund was sagt uns das ;-) ?

24.08.11 18:14

1765 Postings, 6124 Tage Basedas ich alles richtig gemacht habe.

Super News !

24.08.2011 15:16
Silver Sun to Begin Underground Development Work at Cherry Hill Gold Mine
Silver Sun Resource Corp. ("Silver Sun" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that the Company has all of the licenses and permits in place to begin development work at the Cherry Hill Gold Mine located 15 miles west of Yreka, California.

Development work will start with the creation of a refuge chamber as well as areas for the explosives magazine and blasting caps. This development work, as a requirement of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), will allow the Company to expand its understanding of the underground geometry of the Queen Vein as approximately 105 feet of cross cuts are planned. These cross cuts outside of the vein will also provide the Company with stations where underground drilling can be conducted in the future to test the down-dip extensions of the vein.

In addition, development work will prepare the Queen Vein for production by expanding the Q4-1 raise, which will be the main focus of the first new production from the mine. The Q4-1 raise will be extended higher into the vein and widened such that production and mucking can happen simultaneously on different headings, which is anticipated to increase production rates.

"This process has taken a little longer than we had expected," stated the Company President, Mark McLeary. "It was imperative that we followed the guidelines given to us by the various United States Government agencies in creating a work safe environment."

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/...k-at-cherry-hill-gold-mine-004.htm  

25.08.11 11:49

83 Postings, 4792 Tage FabiTradenews

Sind ja mal gute Nachrichten. Bin gespannt wie sich der Wert in den nächsten Wochen entwickelt. Bin auf alle Fälle mit einer kleinen Posi dabei

25.08.11 22:40

1466 Postings, 4933 Tage Udo 50Kann

sich sehn lassen diese News.  

28.08.11 11:44

57 Postings, 4629 Tage ironfahrrad1@fabi

dann solltest du weiter aufstocken. Erlaube mir mal, den Beitrag von sinsala aus dem wo Forum hier einzufügen.

Sinsala leistet hervorragende Arbeit. Hier sein Beitrag vom 28.08.2011

"Silver Sun Res. antwortet doch auf E-Mails :-D

"Dear ...,

Thank you for your email and interest in Silver Sun. We greatly appreciate all our shareholders consideration in the Company and are aware that we have a very large amount of German investors. Without naming them, we do have a couple of German National "friends" that have provided us with the exposure to the German marketplace of which we are extremely thankful.

You are obviously a very knowledgeable investor and have asked some very good questions."

Zur Frage, wann denn mal aktuellere MD&As und financial reports kommen:
"The MD&A and FS are not "overdue". They will be filed on SEDAR when completed and they will "not" be late."

Zur Frage, wann eine presentation auf der Homepage veröffentlich wird:
"We would like to have a full corporate presentation on our website "featuring" the Cherry Hill Gold Mine. Once we are in full commercial production, we believe a professionally produced presentation would be forthcoming."

Zur Frage, wie es mit dem Zacatecas project aktuell steht:
"Zacatecas is our "qualifying property" and we want to put the current stockpiles through the production process. Unfortunately, there are no available contract mills at this moment. We are at the mercy of others but, we have very good people working very long hours for us in Mexico and we are confident something may happen in the Fall. We will update the market immediately by way of a news release when we have material information."

Zur Frage, warum weiter ermittelt wird (wollte alles ansprechen, dachte mir aber auch schon, dass ich da nicht viel mehr rausbekommen würde, is ja auch normal solange das verfahren läuft):
"Regarding myself and the "allegations", I deny any wrong-doing and will defend myself vigorously. It is an unrelated company on a different exchange, some time ago. The Board of SSU takes the "allegations" seriously and are doing what is required to be informed. I believe the company market cap was not affected by the news and we are continuing with our "plans" on all projects."

Zu Cherry Hill:
"We are very happy to be the 100% owners of the Cherry Hill Gold Mine and our costs were minimal due to the potential. This is one of only 7 permitted mines in the state of California. We have many local, state and federal organizations to deal with in the United States. Our focus has to be safety while we are in development and production. We have an extremely experienced team working for us in California. As well, mining takes a lot of money up front and we are lucky as a public company to have the ability to raise capital to fund these types of advanced projects."

"I just returned home from Yreka this morning from meetings and walking through the mine with MSHA and Cal-OSHA. The mine is ready. The explosives are being delivered next week and we are beginning immediately as per our most recent news release.

Again, I appreciate your comments/questions and interest in Silver Sun. I believe our growth potential in the short-term will be measurable by our ability to consistently produce gold from Cherry Hill and silver from Zacatecas. In the medium to long-term time period our growth will come from strategic acquisitions of near-term producing projects. With the price of precious metals continuing to spiral upwards, our future in this area is outstanding.

Many "thanks".

Mark A. McLeary, President & CEO"

ich will ihm des weiteren details zu den top20-shareholdern entlocken, um zu wissen, wo eigentlich ungefähr der free float der aktie ist.

und details dazu, ob die das vorkaufsrecht zu dem verkauf des joint-venture mit impact silver nutzen werden (denke mal ja) und weitere infos dazu. "

Hier beginnt in absehbarer Zeit die Produktion. Ich schätze in spätestensd zwei Wochen wird es soweit sein.  

29.08.11 13:39

83 Postings, 4792 Tage FabiTrade@iron

Ich habe heute nochmal ein paar nachgekauft. Bin noch in ein paar anderen positioniert und behalte mir recht gerne ein paar liquide Reserven. Wenn du die top20-shareholder rausbekommen solltest wäre das natürlich spitze. halte uns/mich auf dem laufenden über deine kommunikations mit dem CEO.

29.08.11 13:41

1466 Postings, 4933 Tage Udo 50@iron

Danke hierfür  

29.08.11 22:01

57 Postings, 4629 Tage ironfahrrad1Wie ich schrieb

war der Inhalt des Beitrags # 217 von sinsala

Dem gebührt die Ehre. Übrigens hat er heute eine neue mail von ssu eingestellt.
Da geht es um die Aktionärsstruktur.
"
neue mail von mcleary:

"Hi ...,

We had a Surveyor come to Cherry Hill to map out the claims (mountain) for us. We are still waiting on the final product and will post it on our website when we receive it.

I don't know who our top 20 shareholders are as we have only completed 1 financing since going public. I believe that the German market may hold 40% (18,000,000) of our shares. How many shareholders that is, I don't know. We did bring on a new IR group out of Toronto, Canada with a large following in the US as well. They are working hard (although through the summer) to get us as much exosure as possible on Silver Sun and our Cherry Hill project. I have done 3 visits with groups from them over the last 2 months.

The only right of first refusal SSU has is on the 27% portion of Zacatecas with our JV partner IMPACT. We were not party to the transaction and will be reviewing their agreement. We would like the 27% to own 100%, but they always want too much money. The mill and land would be nice, but it is very expensive (approx. $4 million) and the mill needs a lot of work when we were last there in the Spring. Their properties are also not as advanced as we would like. A lot of exploration is still required. That means millions of $$$ more. Thus, we would have to raise a lot of $$$ and dilute our shareholders which is not what we want to do.

Thanks again.

Mark McLeary"

Da ich das nicht selbst recherchiert habe, kann ich für den Wahrheitsgehalt auch nicht gerade stehen.  

13.09.11 15:18

513 Postings, 4651 Tage MeninaSilver Sun oder Silvermex Resources

Sind preislich aehnlich. Was wuerdet ihr eher kaufen und warum?

Silver Sund Resources oder

Silvermex Resources
WKN: A1C8MQ / ISIN: CA8284261069  

14.09.11 12:43

83 Postings, 4792 Tage FabiTradeInteressant

Wir sollten uns mal über die 30 Cent Marke bewegen. Eine leichte W Formation lässt sich dann auch ablesen...

14.09.11 16:27

513 Postings, 4651 Tage MeninaSilvermex glaube ich besser

Gestern fuer 0.41 Silvermex bekommen. Heute auf 0.44

Hier tut sich leider nicht viel. 0.30 knacken waere in der Tat nicht schlecht.  

16.09.11 20:36

1466 Postings, 4933 Tage Udo 50Aussichten

So etwas nennt man dann wohl Kaufdruck.

Auf Tageshoch geschlossen.  

16.09.11 21:29

64 Postings, 6199 Tage Postman123???

hab ich was verpasst, schön mit solchen aussichten ins wohl verdiente wochenende zu starten und sich auf montag freuen :D  

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 |
| 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 21  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben