eröffnet am: 17.10.14 08:39 von: ThomasP. Anzahl Beiträge: 184
neuester Beitrag: 24.04.21 23:10 von: Sabineokdla Leser gesamt: 60134
davon Heute: 5
bewertet mit 3 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
| 7 | 8 Weiter  

06.07.15 09:22

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzJawohl

Jetzt gehts hier mal weiter! Top News :)  

15.07.15 18:28

69 Postings, 3321 Tage Azooka15.07.2015......

Gehandelte 270.000 Aktien, alleine in Frankfurt.

Eine Super- Aktie!!!

16.07.15 10:33

69 Postings, 3321 Tage AzookaDie Aktienmärkte.....

in Deutschland sind überkauft.

Es fehlen Aktienbestände.

Ohne Aktien, kann kein vernünftiger Handel aufkommen.

Um diese bedauerliche Misere zu beseitigen, könnte

ein Aktien- Split, etwa 5:1 helfen?  

16.07.15 12:42

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzAuch in CAD

sehr hohe Umsätze. Da ist wohl jemand groß eingesteigen.

Ansonsten braucht die Aktie einfach noch ein wenig Zeit, bis sie sich entwickelt. Dann steigen auch die Umsätze wieder.  

16.07.15 13:35

69 Postings, 3321 Tage Azooka129

Versuche mal in Deutschland 10000 Cyprium Minig- Aktien zu kaufen.

Es sind keine Aktien zu haben.

Ohne genügende Anzahl von Cyprium- Aktien, kann kein Handel entstehen.

Scheinbar halten die Anleger diese Aktien fest und sind nicht bereit zu verkaufen.

Deshalb mein Vorschlag mit dem Aktien- Split.  

16.07.15 17:06

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzStuttgart

bietet genug Aktien. Nur ist der Spread ungemein hoch, das macht natürlich keinen Spaß.

19.07.15 17:29

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82#130,131

Was spricht dagegen in Kanada zu kaufen, wo der Heimatmarkt ist? Mit den Onlinebrokern heutzutage ist das doch kein Problem und auch nicht sehr teuer. Bei Flatex z.B. sind das 19,90 Euro, egal welche Investitionssumme..  

19.07.15 17:30

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82Darauf freue ich mich schon besonders..

>> Las Cristinas Projekt (Kupfer, Gold, Silber, Zink): Dewatering-Prozess wurde erfolgreich gestartet. Plan: Mining > 50 Tonnen hoch-gradiges Erz pro Tag zum Ende des Jahres, welches dann auf Aldama verarbeitet werden soll.
>> Las Cristinas: Nächste Explorations-Phase aktuell in Vorbereitung.

Link: http://rohstoffaktien.blogspot.de/2015/06/...um-mining-aktuelles.html  

23.07.15 19:47

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82Interview mit Björn Paffratch über Toll Milling

Ziemlich interessant! Cyprium, Inca One, Dynacor und Anthem werden erwähnt und besprochen: https://t.co/pt3bfGTRzK  

28.07.15 14:56

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82Super News heute!!

Wow.. da hat das Management mal richtig gute Arbeit geleistet. Jetzt hat Cyprium einen Abnahmevertrag mit dem großen, niederländischen Handelsunternehmen Trafigua!!

Cyprium Mining to Acquire Controlling Joint Venture Interest in the Historic Potosi Silver Mine in Mexico

Deal to Include Multi-Year Offtake Agreement With Trafigua

MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwired - July 28, 2015) - Cyprium Mining Corporation ("Cyprium" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CUG)(TSX VENTURE:CUG.DB) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter of intent with Minerales Nacionales de Mexico SA de CV, Minera Potosi Silver S de RL de CV ("Minera Potosi") and Daniel Valenzuela (collectively, the "Potosi Partners"), pursuant to which Cyprium and the Potosi Partners have agreed to form a twenty year joint venture for the exploitation and exploration of the Potosi silver mine located in the historic silver rich mining district of Santa Eulalia in Mexico (the "Joint Venture")..

http://www.marketwired.com/printer_friendly?woid=1018959&segid=1  

28.07.15 14:57

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82#135, Details

The Joint Venture will also have the exclusive rights of possession, usage and operations to the San Guillermo processing facility which is located seven kilometers from the Potosi silver mine, as well as all of the exploration and exploitation rights to a property adjacent to the Potosi silver mine known as La Chinche. The Potosi silver mine, the San Guillermo processing plant and the La Chinche property are 100% owned by the Potosi Partners. Cyprium will initially acquire a 53% interest in the Joint Venture in return for a US$2.5 million financial commitment to the Joint Venture to be completed by December 31, 2016. The Joint Venture is expected to be finalized before the end of August 2015 and is subject to several conditions including, without limitation, receipt of all necessary regulatory and TSX Venture Exchange approval, and other usual conditions for transactions of this nature.  

28.07.15 14:57

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82#135,136

Mr. Alain Lambert, Chairman and C.E.O. of Cyprium stated: "We are proud to form this partnership with Daniel Valenzuela, a third generation miner of the Potosi silver mine and operator of the San Guillermo plant. The mine operated continuously for over thirty-four years before it closed in 1991 when commodity prices were low and a labour dispute lead to a strike. The Potosi Partners have successfully, but inconsistently, carried out small scale production between 1991 and 2012. Together, we will restart mining operations at Potosi and San Guillermo."

Mr. Lambert concluded: "When I was appointed CEO of Cyprium in May 2015, I was very clear about the number one strategic imperative for our company: to secure medium to long-term supply of mineralized material with acceptable head grades from nearby mines to fill up the capacity of the Cyprium operated processing plant in Aldama, Mexico. The Joint Venture also meets another strategic imperative we had set at the time: the acquisition or co-participation of existing mines and/or plants where we can deploy our financial resources and technical expertise for the benefit of our shareholders. Needless to say, the transaction announced today goes a long way towards meeting those priorities. The combination of owning the rights to an existing operating plant and a historic silver mine, especially of the scale of Potosi, is quite a unique proposition for a junior mining company."  

28.07.15 14:58

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82#135, der District hat hohes Potential

Santa Eulalia is a world class polymetallic mining district located in the central part of the State of Chihuahua, Mexico, approximately twenty-two kilometers east of the City of Chihuahua. Mineralization in the area was originally discovered during the Spanish colonial period in the 1500's, and recorded production has occurred over more than 300 years. Santa Eulalia ranks as one of Mexico's primary silver and base metal producing districts with nearly 450 million ounces of silver and substantial amounts of lead and zinc mined. The nature of the deposit in the Santa Eulalia district is a carbonate replacement deposit and is the historically largest of its type in Mexico. Mineralization occurs in an area about 10 km in length and 5 km in width. Production and reserves for the district have been estimated to be about 50 million metric tons(1) with grades of 125-350 g/t Ag, 2-8% Pb and 3-12% Zn(1)(2), along with appreciable quantities of tin and vanadium.
The Santa Eulalia district covers approximately forty-eight square kilometers and is divided into three areas, the West Camp, the Central Camp and the East Camp. The Potosi silver mine is located in the West Camp. The West Camp has produced most of the minerals from the district from an area 4 km long in a north-south direction and 2 km wide in an east-west direction, with the Potosi silver mine being one of the primary producers.  

28.07.15 14:58

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82News, Kommentar

Mr. Cesar Duarte, Governor for the State of Chihuahua noted: "The Potosi silver mine is a significant asset which is central to the long and vibrant history of success of the Chihuahua mining sector. Cyprium's US$2.5 million investment in restarting the mine is in addition to Cyprium's recent US$400,000 investment in the Aldama plant. These investments will lead to the creation of several hundred direct and indirect jobs, as well as goods and services being purchased locally for the benefit of all residents of Santa Eulalia, Aldama and Chihuahua. Cyprium now joins larger Canadian mining companies such as Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd and Goldcorp Inc. that have operating mines in Chihuahua. We look forward to providing them all the support they need to make their operations successful."

http://www.marketwired.com/printer_friendly?woid=1018959&segid=1  

29.07.15 18:11

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82Top Beitrag zum toll milling in Peru und Mexiko

19.08.15 13:55

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzGuter Weg

Gefällt mir, wie Cyprium erst den hybriden Weg mit der Exploration und Erzverarbeitung gestartet ist und jetzt für zusätzliches Wachstum noch die alte Mine wieder in Betrieb nimmt. Das könnte in ein paar Monaten, wenn Potasi in Betrieb ist, Aldama auf 200tpd läuft und auch der Edelmetallsektor aus dem Tal herauskommt eine echte Kursrakete werden. Spannend, evtl. nochmal nachlegen...  

07.09.15 20:08

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82Projektbesichtigungen

Cyprium Mining: Site Visit Aldama, Las Cristinas

https://t.co/1LSpjSlnCq  

08.09.15 14:47

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzUnd Potosi Silver Mine

hoffentlich das neue Zugpferd - könnte der Kurs gut brauchen:
Potosi Sitevisit

19.09.15 03:22

2 Postings, 3205 Tage XavunTop Unternehmen

Also das was man an bewegten Bilder auf Youtube sehen kann ist Klasse. CUG geht seinen weg, könnte noch was dauern aber nicht nur das Unternehmen ist Top - auch das Management  

05.10.15 16:11

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzCEO Alain Lambert

über den Fortschritt, es geht richtig vorwärts, nur der Kurs zeigt das nicht - wenn Aldama aber mal auf 200tpd läuft, was die nächsten Wochen erreicht werden soll, gibts Cashflow: >> Interview (engl.) <<

12.10.15 12:06

2787 Postings, 3627 Tage venividivici_th82Roadshow

Cyprium Mining und Treasury Metals: Im Rahmen der Europa-Roadshow auch in München Halt gemacht

http://rohstoffaktien.blogspot.de/2015/10/...-treasury-metals-im.html  

16.10.15 16:49

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzVolumen

Extrem hohes Volumen heute in CAD. Weiß jemand mehr darüber?
Kommen News?  

17.10.15 12:50
Das hohe Volumen hängt mit der News von Fr nach Handelsschluss zusammen. Da hat es wohl interne Umschichtungen von Aktienpaketen gegeben haben, siehe PP und den share swap. Jetzt hat Cyprium genügend Cash um Gas zu geben. Das Management lässt sich außerdem weiterhin Aktien statt Cash auszahlen. Die wollen also sicher, dass der Aktienkurs zulegt, sonst würde das nicht viel Sinn machen.

Cyprium Mining Announces Private Placement, Update on Proposed Potosi Joint Venture
http://www.cypriummining.com/en/investors/...sed-potosi-joint-venture

".. As part of the Offering certain directors and officers of the Company (the "Insiders") together with other arm's length shareholders of the Company have arranged for the sale of up to 4,500,000 Common Shares of their personal holdings at a price of $0.11 per Common Share through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Swap"). The proceeds from the Swap will be used to facilitate such Insiders or shareholders subscription for their participation in the Offering..."

"..Mr. Lambert, Chairman & CEO stated: "We were recently approached by some arm's length debt holders who wished to convert their debt investments in our Company in a way that would give them equity exposure in Cyprium. We consider this conversion of secured debt into equity to be further support of the Company's business plan. Personally I will be converting $48,000 of unpaid Chairman & CEO fees into 436,364 Common Shares at an issue price of $0.11 and US$21,000 of unsecured debt into Convertible Debentures as I aim to increase my share ownership in Cyprium."

The issuance of the Common Shares and the Convertible Debentures is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and all Common Shares issued in connection with the debt conversions or the conversion of the Convertible Debentures will be subject to a four month and one day hold period, in accordance with the applicable securities laws.

The Company announces that Mr. Carlos Arzola, a director of Cyprium, has requested the Company to pay outstanding director's fees in the amount of $10,500 through the issuance of 95,454 common shares of the Company (the "Arzola Shares") at an issue price of $0.11 per common share.."  

20.10.15 16:28

423 Postings, 3446 Tage bernyfritzCUG

Dann wirds Zeit, dass der Kurs mal wieder Gas gibt!  

Seite: Zurück 1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
| 7 | 8 Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben