eröffnet am: 25.09.06 19:56 von: 10MioEuro Anzahl Beiträge: 1675
neuester Beitrag: 21.05.09 16:27 von: wikki 1 Leser gesamt: 185524
davon Heute: 18
bewertet mit 21 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 52 | 53 | 54 |
| 56 | 57 | 58 | ... | 67  Weiter  

18.01.08 15:52

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42ETWAS zum LESEN

The longs know when you post it is "bad bad bad". The dates have to stop for cmkx predictions and for anything having to do with cmkx whether it is ETGMF or getting paid.

ETGMF will never PR the return of that CERT until we're paid or the payment is really set in stone because that CERT is too valuable...the REASON about why the ETGMF shares could NOT be distributed is too valuable and would be nice to hear in court on the record in a foreign country.

Did you know in the contract, it clearly says ETGMF will facilitate.. will help the trustee distribute the shares? I mean, it is part of the contractual obligation that Entourage will help the trustee distribute the shares.

So in court there is one question that needs to be asked of ETGMF... why didn't you distribute the CERT Shatzko/Kennedy? ANSWER: trillions in NSS? SEC prohibited distribution? Not enough shares for a normal ratio?

p.s. Starts with CITI ends with CITI... 1954 & 1932 or 54 and 32

1954: Senator from Nevada on Judiciary committee dies and found among his papers is an explosive memo that Senator McCarthy somehow got regarding Army/McCarthy hearings. Going back in time a little bit there was also McCarren , p.l. 135.. dismissing communists or those not loyal to the United States from employment with the Federal Government...only this law wasn't used why? Because the reds needed a way around it... so they allowed people to resign. Why? So they could play shuffle and get re-instated in another department or sphere of influence...like... for instance.. the Treasury department or the United Nations....

1954: Senator from Wisconsin was sensored in a completely trumped up kangaroo hearing. Why? Because of the explosive Army memo... Eisenhower flipped out and even though Ike was a republican like McCarthy.. Ike wanted that leak plugged. What leak? Whoever was giving Senator McCarthy the espionage information.

Where did this espionage take place? Many places.. but in particular, this one was in Monmouth Lab in New Jersey. In fact, there was a little spy network and red sympathisers and they started up a club where they would meet.

What was the name of the club? Shore Club

Old Ike was part of FDR's New Deal- Acheson - Truman club.. When was the New Deal? What year? 1932

Ever hear of Monmouth Mining/Resources? Bancroft started drilling in 1954.. Bancroft? Would that be the same Bancroft of the Wall Street Journal sale? Certainly not?

You like the song Thunder..from AC/DC.... and you had a computer glitch.

Well in July.. during the Cope THUNDER war games.. where the Chinese were allowed to attend (against the wishes of others) they witnessed a "computer glitch"

But wait, there is more -1999 excerpt:

Senator Cox (Christopher Cox): "What is going to become of this information that was just recently stolen, the most modern nuclear weapons on the planet..... on the United States most sophisticated nuclear warhead, the W-88. In addition, we have lost design information on the W-70 and classified information on a number of U.S. Warheads, collectively compromising the entire currently deployed US nuclear arsenal as well as two weapons that we do not deploy. The neutron bomb, which we have never deployed, and another which we have retired..."~~

Titan. We had an individual in the 1950's, a military officer, Mr. Xuesen and associated members of the design team for the Titan Missile.

Hoover had exceptional files. His counter-espionage team was exceptional. Only, the FBI could never get the DOJ to bring indictments.... the FBI cannot indict. The FBI has to get the DOJ to indict...which they seldom, if ever did.

Skip back to 1999. Senator Fred Thompson asks a great question or takes note of the appendix... Everytime Congress wants to conduct an investigation and interrogate a witness and grant immunity from prosecution, the DOJ objects because of the old 'ongoing-criminal-investigation-excuse'.

So the Congress cannot grant immunity to the witness because they will 'upset' an 'ongoing investigation' by the DOJ. Therefore, Congress cannot get the information they need.

In fact, this excuse has been used time and time again..going back to Senator Joe McCarthy and beyond.

But the most recent case that we can relate to at this point is the CIA Director who was scheduled to testify before Congress on January 16, 2008. It was reported that the CIA guy refused to testify because Congress would not grant immunity from prosecution.

Whose idea was this? Did Congress want to grant immunity but was once again stopped by the DOJ because of the tired same old 'ongoing-criminal-investigation excuse'?

One time, during Christopher Cox's committee's investigation...they wanted to grant immunity but the DOJ asked them not to because of an 'ongoing criminal investigation'. LOL, guess what happened. The day before Cox was set to release the findings, the Administration made the big announcement that this person was going to be put on probation as a result of an investigation by the DOJ.

This announcement totally deflated the report that was being released..trumped it by one day.

But the point is that instead of Congress getting information that it needed from this witness because Congress didn't want to interfere with an 'ongoing' investigation, nobody ever got the information because the DOJ let him go..with probation.

Take a lesson everybody.. when you hear that Congress refuses to grant immunity, you can be almost positive the order is coming from the DOJ's old lame excuse of 'an ongoing criminal investigation'..which will wind up with nothing...while Congress ends up finding out NOTHING.

In the case of the 'witness' who was NOT granted immunity and ONLY received probation, don't you think that it would have been WORTH granting the immunity? Afterall, isn't some information better than NO information?

CMKX needs to go public. This has to be exposed. We need a committee to be established that can get to the bottom of CMKX and what happened in the US Capital Markets regarding CMKX.

And Congress can grant immunity to everybody.. just get the truth out to the world. The DOJ be damxned. Just like Cramer said....where is the SEC? Where is the DOJ.. the DOJ has amalgamated [sic] with the Commerce Department.

-----------
Wikinger42

18.01.08 19:13

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Montag in den USA

Montag, 21. Jänner 2007 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day) Aufgrund des Feiertages findet in den USA ein verkürzter Handel bis 20:00 Uhr statt.

-----------
Wikinger42

19.01.08 09:44

64 Postings, 6042 Tage MomentumIch vermute Betrug

@Wikinger42

Posted by: seattletechguy
In reply to: alb1 who wrote msg# 2162 Date:1/18/2008 7:05:47 PM
Post #of 2163

alb1: Nope, but I'm pretty sure you're going to lose your money.

If the product is so great, why don't they start shipping them?

Answer, because it isn't. The design is 3 or 4 years old. The chip is low-powered. The OS is old. They have no carrier relationship for the cell-phone functionality. They can't get them manufactured. They can't sell any at the price they've suggested. They have no distributor relationships....Shall I go on?

This company is a share-printing scam which is teetering on the brink of another R/S.

MfG  

19.01.08 18:02

23601 Postings, 6281 Tage Chalifmann3Korrektur

Es muss nicht zwangsläufig Betrug sein ,Momentum,ich gehe viel mehr von ganz profanem unternehmerischen Misserfog auf der ganzen Linie aus,that's it!

MFG
Chali  

19.01.08 18:31

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Ich sehe da keinen Betrug

Seamless WiFi wird durch Management-Strategie langfristig Erfolg ernten!!!
-----------
Wikinger42

19.01.08 18:49

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Dr. Gadget

20.01.08 12:51

208 Postings, 6204 Tage garrison9Seamless ein Unikat mit Potenzial an der OTC

Angehängte Grafik:
s-xgen-products-lrg.jpg (verkleinert auf 49%) vergrößern
s-xgen-products-lrg.jpg

20.01.08 13:28

208 Postings, 6204 Tage garrison9Seamless der Markt ist groß!

Angehängte Grafik:
kennedy_space_center_start.jpg
kennedy_space_center_start.jpg

20.01.08 14:34

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Al hat versprochen

im ersten Quartal 2008, S-XGen auf den Markt zu bringen und er wird diesmal sein Versprechen halten. S-XGen kann man schon haben, leider nur in den USA.In den nächsten Monaten wird Europa auch beliefert!

Wir befinden uns kurz vor einer Mega-Sensation.
-----------
Wikinger42

20.01.08 14:59

23601 Postings, 6281 Tage Chalifmann3Aufwachen!

Mr.Bean übernimmt das Europa-Marketing,während Dr.Gadget die US Promotion klarmacht!

Kursziel:Dausend€  

20.01.08 15:25

3469 Postings, 6257 Tage Knitzebrei1357: Das Modell kommt mir sehr angestaubt vor :(

20.01.08 15:30

3469 Postings, 6257 Tage KnitzebreiDas Teil ist auch ziemlich fummelig, weil

es sich bei dem Bedienen der Tasten hin und her bewegen wird.

Das lässt sich nur durch ein beträchtliches Eigengewicht vermeiden. Dann aber ist es wegen des Eigengewichts auch unpraktisch.

:(  

20.01.08 16:36

8541 Postings, 7020 Tage kleinlieschen#1361 - Das Teil hat noch der selige

DaVinci entworfen ;-)
-----------
%&fw§"7-#x*~~r?q/`äs@ü9]ß[+€%!

20.01.08 16:39

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Aktien sind Risikopapiere

Wer sie kauft,ist in gewisser Weise mit dem Schicksal der betreffenden Unternehmen eng verbunden. Freilich möchten wir als Anleger gern auch wieder aussteigen und Kursgewinne mitnehmen, vor allem dann, wenn die Kurse in schwindelerregende Höhen klettern. Aber wir sollten uns auch immer wieder in Erinnerung rufen, dass wir nicht verkaufen müssen, wenn wir keinen angemessenen Preis bekommen. Warren Buffet hat de Öfteren daruf hingewiesen, man solle keine Aktien kaufen, wenn man nicht bereit sei, diese dann auch 10 Jahre oder länger zu behalten.
Wer in Panik "raus, nichts wie raus" will, sollte sich also ernsthaft fragen, warum er seine Aktien überhaupt gekauft hat. War er nicht überzeugt, einen hohen Gegenwert für sein Geld zu erhalten?
-----------
Wikinger42

20.01.08 16:53

3469 Postings, 6257 Tage KnitzebreiWill keinem die letzte Illusion rauben, aber:

vor 5 Jahren war es ok..heute erscheint mir das Teil jedoch ziemlich unverkäuflich..

:((  

20.01.08 17:40

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Jeder hat das Recht seine eigene Meinung zu äußern

Das muss man schätzen. Keiner kann leugnen, wer in diesem Thread schreibt, ob positiv oder negativ, dass er kein Interesse an dieser Firma hat und das er nicht auf einen Durchbruch hofft. Viele hoffen auf eine Mass-Produktion, die wir bei Handys kennen, was ich für urealistisch halte. Von der Technik her ist S-XGen für die Business-Leute geeignet, die oft unterwegs sind und laufend Informationen erhalten wollen - deshalb so hoher Preis. Ich sehe nicht, dass S-XGen unatraktiv ist was einige User behaupten,ganz im Gegenteil. Das andere Produkte aus dem Hause SEAMLESS WiFi finde ich in Ordnung, die passen zur heutigen Zeit.

Jeder entscheidet für sich selbst, meine Entscheidung habe ich vor langer Zeit getroffen. Ich glaube an diese Börsengeschichte und auf einen großen Erfolg!
-----------
Wikinger42

20.01.08 17:47

64 Postings, 6042 Tage MomentumIch gebe zu

Ich hoffe auch auf den Firmen Erfolg!  

20.01.08 19:43

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Es gibt zahlreiche

Methoden der Aktienauswahl. Jede hat ihre Vor- und Nachteile, keine ist richtig oder falsch. Ob Antizykliker oder Trendfolger, entscheidend ist, dass die gewählte methode zum Anleger passt. Trends können oft länger dauern als einem lieb ist. Deshalb ist es besser , ihnen zu folgen.Versuchen sie also nicht zu erahnen, wie lange ein Trend laufen kann! Trendfolger erzielen erstaunliche Rendite. Trends verändern sich auch. Neue teten auf, alte verblassen. Es gibt an den Kapitalmärkten keine Garantie für ewige Beständigkeit. Denoch ist es vorteilhaft, den Trend auf seiner Seite zu wissen. Die Chance auf profitable Investments erhöhen sich.

Ein Aufwärtstrend ist gekennzeichnet durch sukzessiv steigende HOCH- und TIEFPUNKTE. Es müssen mindestens 2 Tiefpunkte vorhanden sein, um eine Trendlinie zeichnen zu können. JE MEHR TIEFPUNKTE DURCH EINE TRENDLINIE ZEICHNEN ZU KÖNNEN, UMSO BEDEUTENDER IST SIE!!!

-----------
Wikinger42

21.01.08 09:08

36 Postings, 6210 Tage ÖlsucherWikinger42

Der S-XGen wird zur Zeit auch nicht in den USA verkauft, da bisher immer noch die FCC-Zertifizierung fehlt.
Auch in Deutschland wird der S-XGen in absehbarer Zeit nicht auftauchen, wegen fehlender CE Zertifizierung.

Zur Zeit wird wieder massiv gepusht, die üblen Versprechungen kamen schon öfter von Seamless  und wurden nie eingehalten.
Die Aussage zum Produktionsbeginn bei moneytv ist eine Lüge.  

21.01.08 09:09

36 Postings, 6210 Tage ÖlsucherMK von 1,4 Mio$

Die ursprüngliche MK war einmal über 200 Mio$.  

21.01.08 09:43

246516 Postings, 6900 Tage buranman

aus dem Teil soll man noch schlau draus werden.  

21.01.08 16:04

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Optimist views of Seamless WiFi

Posted by: ib12u
In reply to: None Date:1/21/2008 8:37:30 AM
Post #of 2164

OPTIMIST VIEWS OF SLWF

This company seems like they’re going to do quite well more sooner than anticipated.

I’ve read your comments and do agree with your over-all commentaries, However there are some things that puzzle me regarding some of your implications.

Unless I’m Visually and/or Mentally impaired (probably am) ;-)

If SLWF is pumping old dated systems (as implied), then why would they expend so much energy for an imminent failure?

*-Unless they’re more advanced than what has been previously assumed.

If they’re fraudulent (as implied), then why would they expose themselves (in plane view), to “HAWK INVESTORS” who know and are KNOWN to see (BS) a “Miles” away?

*-Unless they’re that confident in their products, so much so, that they’re actually “comfortable” around those who are willing and able to (or paid to) “EXPOSE” fraudulent activities.

If what they have wont sell (assuming the ever get around to releasing the S-Xgen units, -DAMIT!), then why are they advertising it “to the investing public” followed by excellent "public" receptions?

*-Unless they’re testing the market to further tailor (fine-tune) to the best method of their scheduled rollout(s).

If this stock isn’t worth investing in, then why do they have a prominent spokes person representing the SLWF’s S-Xgen unit, thus placing his OWN reputation at risk?

*-Unless there’s something fundamentally amazing about the S-Xgen units, that not only will it likely be a head-turning, BUT a “trend starter.”

As for the production date of the s-Xgen, (unless I’m reading impaired too) ;-), I’ve learned that the production’s hold-up was and is due to the Chinese New Year Celebration that happened to land (began) parallel to the scheduled S-Xgen’s assembly line production date.

Further readings revealed the proposed production date (not release date) will start sometime in febuary/march/08.

The outlook target date (perhaps the release date?) sometime later in 2008.

However, now that the word is out regarding companies who do an (R/S) are actually robbing investors of their money behind a smoke-screen of a so-called company reorganization”, are now being reviewed by the SEC.

It’s unlikely that SLWF is pending an (R/S), as implied, this would literally destroy their reputation in such a way that the likelihood of “EVER” getting investors would be Null
and Void. I Doubt very much that they’d take that kind of a risk, which is synonymous to shooting one’s own self in the foot.

Whereas as of “NOW”, they’d likely stand to lose more from an (R/S) than they would gain from it.

There are some companies who may need to do so, just to get it right, so to speak, and YES, even SLWF isn’t with out it’s flaws;

SLWF- Seamless Wi-Fi Inc Reverse Split History
Symbol Split Ratio Date
AWBI 1:1000 R/S 06/03/2005 (Formerly known as)
IBII 1:10 R/S 09/20/2004 (Formerly known as)
IBUI 1:10 R/S 05/23/2003 (Formerly known as)

The above history has it that SLWF’s Former company names DID have issues, but apparently worked them out within their latest and greatest, with more progress to follow now under wings of “SLWF”.

Nonetheless, considering a 20-year scan, the highest Price Per Share (pps) ever held under the interest of this company was a whopping $20,000.00 per share (dayum!), and the lowest price per share was .0001 (heh)

BUT, (yes there’s always a but) ;-) , with the lessons learned, over several decades ;-) I think, (by golly) they’ve GOT IT! ;-) --this time around.

I’ve been following their PR’s and what-nots, and what I feel, (Unless I’m also emotionally impaired) ;-) -LOL! Cutting Edge demands say this will either SET or EXTEND-TRENDS.

In my family sphere, we’ve already prepared for the S-Xgen units, by the following; (to name a few);

*-My grandmother can carry one of these in her purse and at anytime. She can call ME and “SEE” me as I can “SEE” her during our phone conversation, when we utilize the imbedded web cam and phone features.

This can be either for “HER” security or for general comfort knowing that she can be visually communicated with by her relatives as well as verbally.

Although I can locate her, utilizing the On-Board GPS system, I can also “SEE” where she’s at OR –“SEE” the potentially unsafe area (or people) she may be in (or around) as well, utilizing the Web-Cam/Phone and GPS feature.

However, I wonder if the S-Xgen can do Party-line calls -Hmmmmm. Whereas I can “SEE” and talk with TWO (or more) people at the same time ;-) –Hmmmmm

(AwwwHELL, there goes another Royalty, I gotta stop this habit) ;-)

If I’m a technician out on the field, This S-Xgen unit (in my back pocket or toolbox/ or bag) can double as a technical aid, as I can access the WEB and resolve my issues, if any, within a wealth of tech-documents to shame a public library. –LOL!

Hell, why not utilize the dayum thing to take further college accredited courses while listening to MP3’s ;-) –LOL! -In the middle of the “Grand Canyon” ;-) and also take pictures (or movies) while you are there. Of course, that’s after logging out of a emergency Video Conference call with YOUR boss ;-), who’s currently in a business meeting with CORPORATE THUNDER CLOUDS and CYCLONES -Good thing you had a copy of that million dollar contract (he spilled coffee on) on your S-Xgen word processor and sent it to HIS unit –LOL!
(Yep!, you did see what you saw, he’s hiding in Men’s room stall) shhhhhhh! –LOL!

But it doesn’t stop there, as when I think of it’s ports, I think of all the attached devices I can plug into it. Thus turning damn-near anywhere I camp into, a fully functional mini-office. From that coffee table at the far corner of Duncan Donuts, to a roof top on a lounge chair, yet alone the airport while seated off at some corner awaiting my flight.

And when I’m done, I can tuck it away out of sight and out of mind. I don’t know about everyone else, but, I dayum sure am getting a few.

(Wonder if they come bundled with Basic or Assembly Language compilers so I can also write my own apps ) -Hmmmm

*-Remember, there’s a market for damn-near everything and there are buyers for damn-near every product on the market.

Although You and I may not buy a plaid-pink dress, there are tens of thousands of those who will ;-) the world over…

Although You and I may not like certain songs or the artists/writers of those song “WE” love to hate, they are yet multimillionaires ;-) because of the “PEOPLE”, other than YOU or I, who DO like their compositions. YOU or I may not attend their concerts, yet their tickets are always SOLD OUT. Hmmmmmm.

Even YOU cannot deny the unique excellence of these units. I mean, the hell with ME and my dayum opinions, take a good look at the units for all THEY’RE worth for what all they can do and more, out of the box.

Now add to that the volumes of software that will follow from god know who and where all the would-over.

Although what I say is ONLY in MY opinion and should be taken as NOTHING BUT THAT, hereby admit that I DO have shares in this company and I DO wish this company would do well which is why I’m following it as tightly as I do. BUT I am NOT a scammer. Everything I said is based on PUBLICLY –validateable information.

I DO read a given company’s web info, but I also keep in mind that all companies will likely always give good PR about themselves on THEY’RE web site.

This is why when I do a search on a company, (homework), I include the words like “SUCK”, “FRAUD”, “SCAM”, “RIP-OFF” and more.

I believe this helps me get a more rounded view of a prospective company.
I also don’t WED my stocks either. I’m open to sell off without remorse if I don’t feel it’s worth my time and or interests.

So as I learn more and more, I learn to be real with my money and honest with myself without bias.

BUT even still, beware of the following class of investor scammers;

PUMP AND DUMPERS: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp

SHORT AND DISTORTERS: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/shortanddistort.asp

POOP AND SCOOPERS: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/poopandscoop.asp

For all it’s worth, I’m neither of them.

(http://www.investorshub.com)

-----------
Wikinger42

21.01.08 16:15

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Sie haben es sich anders überlegt

Aktien New York: Börsen geschlossen - 'Martin Luther King Day'

Montag, 21. Januar 2008 14:50

Die Börsen in den USA bleiben an diesem Montag wegen des Feiertags "Martin Luther King Day" geschlossen./ck
AXC0143    2008-01-21/14:50

-----------
Wikinger42

21.01.08 17:53

217 Postings, 6048 Tage Wikinger42Panikverkäufe weltweit

Jetzt fragt sich jeder:"Was soll man tun? Kaufen, Nachkaufen oder Verkaufen"? Heute haben alle, die an der Börse handeln, eine gute Gelegenheit die Strategien von alten Börsengurus zu testen und sehen, ob das alles nur ein Zufall war oder wirklich ein Börsenwissen!

Ich gehe davon aus, dass weltweit die führenden Investmentbanken Aktienkurse oder Aktienindexe manipulieren und auf diese Weise erpressen sie die führende Zentralbanken der Welt, das sie die Zinsen deutlich senken. Sie haben auch den Rohstoffmangel und Ölknapheit mit den Regierungen abgesprochen, um Solarwerte zu pushen und teuer an die Anleger zu verkaufen. Wir leben in einer Welt, wo die Multis dirigieren was man tun muss, was ich eine "Wirtschaftsdiktatur" nenne. Aber das können wir nicht ändern.
Viele westliche Regierungen haben sich in den letzten Jahren sehr viel Rohstoffen Öl inclusive geklaut und wollten mit der Manipulation für die geklaute Ware einen hohen Preis bekommen. Das könnten sie nur mit einer großen Internationallen Lügen erreichen.

Darum reden alle nur über "Ethische Investment" um an allen Fronten Geld zu verdienen. Was wir heute an den Börsen sehen, ist kriminell und unmoralisch. Bis vor ein paar Tagen war die Welt in Ordnung, heute spricht man "PLÖTZLICH" von Konukturschwäche was ich für blödsinn finde. AMERIKA HAT NIE IN VERGANGENHEIT SO VIEL GELD VERDIENT, WIE IN DEN LETZTEN JAHREN und trotzdem spricht man über Wirtschaftsschwäche, was ich für Lüge halte. "EXPORTE BUMMEN - wegen DOLLARschwäche und das ist die Wahrheit"!

Ethische Investments

"Gewinnen sie an der Börse mit gutem Gewissen!" Mit dieser Parole wird oft für so genannte Ethikfonds geworben. Lassen sie sich nur diesen Unsinn nicht einreden. Ein solches Schwarz-Weiß-Denken geht an der Wirklichkeit vorbei. Oft sind denjenigen, die dem Kleinanleger sogenannten Ethiksfonds anbieten, ethische Fragen herzlich egal.

Ich glaube, dass die starken Kursschwankungen an den Internationallen Aktienmärkten möglicherweise gar keine Ergebnis des freien Spieles der Kräfte am markt, sondern zentral gesteuert.
Die 7 Großbanken kontrolieren "Derivaten", Termingeschäfte auf Aktienindizes (DAX, EuroStoxx 50, S&P Index sogar DEVISENHANDEL - DOLLAR-YEN, DOLLAR-EURO). Aus diesem grund eine Manipulation der Aktienindizes durch die großen Investmentbanken MÖGLICH ist.Und das passiert gerade!!!

DAX-TERMINkontrakte (DAX Future)sind in ihrer Gesamtzahl während eines Tages nicht so umfangreich, als das sie nicht für große Banken leicht steuerbar wären. Diese Machenschaften lösen sofort im gesamten EU-Raum heftige Bewegungen bei den A.Indizes der anderen EU-Ländern, die wiederum die Eröffnungskurse in N Y kräftig beeinflussen. Das ist tatsächlich eine Manipulation durch große Banken.

Aus der Vergangenheit der Börsenreaktionen auf solche Ereignisse vermute ich eine "Aktienhausse", die nur bei sinkenden Zinsen zustande kommen kann. Die letzte "Aktienhause" war überwiegend für Rohstoffaktien, Auslieferer und Versorger bestimmt. Die kommende "Aktienhausse" wird auf breiter Front laufen und wird sich auf die meisten Branchen auswirken, wo ich auch eine große Chance für "Small Cap Company" sehe!!!

Diese Korektur auf alle Aktienmärkte der Welt ist kein Zufall, sondern abgesprochene Korektur, die man ausnutzen soll für "Käufe oder Nachkäufe"!

In diesem bevorstehende Trend wird Seamless WiFi auch kräftig profitieren.

Orientieren Sie sich nicht nach meinem Schreiben, sondern bilden sie sich eigene Meinung und handeln sie nach Ihrer Strategie!

MfG
-----------
Wikinger42

21.01.08 19:06

1050 Postings, 6272 Tage mzockenSorry @wicki - der mit den starken Männern

aber irgenwie glaube ich ist da was nicht ganz in Ordnung?
Stelle dich bitte mal auf den Prüfstand und sei ehrlich zu dir.
Was wird wohl als Ergebnis rauskommen??

Mit freundlichem Gruss

mz
-----------
don't be greedy only, be smart greedy!
!! I'm not recommending anything to buy or to sell !!
!! Dies ist keine Kauf- oder Verkaufsempfehlung !!
kindly regards
mz

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 52 | 53 | 54 |
| 56 | 57 | 58 | ... | 67  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben