Wohnung und entfernte die Fahnen.

"Offensichtlich bestimmen jetzt poten-
zielle Gewalttäter das Maß der Mei-    
nungsfreiheit in Deutschland", sagte  
Zentralrats-Generalsekretär Kramer der
Neuen Rhein/Ruhr Zeitung.  

12.01.09 22:43
-----------
"Ein Deutscher ist ein Mensch,der keine Lüge aussprechen kann, ohne sie selbst zu glauben"(Theodor W. Adorno)

12.01.09 22:46

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage Jorgos?

12.01.09 22:50

29411 Postings, 6259 Tage 14051948KibbuzimNun ja,es wurde halt schon mal gelöscht...

aber da zu einem nicht geringen Teil ein ganz übles Gesindel auf der Straße,
und soviele...
Alles was die Medien brachten,
das es weitgehend ruhig geblieben sei !
Da paßt der Einsatz,oder sollte man sagen Flankenschutz...
wirklich wie die Faust aufs Auge,
deshalb !
-----------
"Ein Deutscher ist ein Mensch,der keine Lüge aussprechen kann, ohne sie selbst zu glauben"(Theodor W. Adorno)

12.01.09 22:52

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage JorgosIst schon ein seltsames Vorgehen !

....d. h., wenn demnächst Deutschland-Fahnen mit Steinen beworfen werden, geht die Polizei nicht gegen die Gewalt vor sondern hängt die Fahnen ab.
Abgesehen wie man zu Israel und dem Gaza-Konflikt steht, muss es erlaubt sein, eine Israel-Fahne aus dem Fenster zu hängen.  
.,...soweit ist es mit unserer Demokratie gekommen !  

12.01.09 22:52

11093 Postings, 6244 Tage sirusalles faschos

12.01.09 22:53

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage Jorgos...warum wurde es schon einmal gelöscht ?

12.01.09 22:56

29411 Postings, 6259 Tage 14051948KibbuzimAch sirus,wenn du nix anderes mehr rauskriegst,

dann halt doch die Babbel.

Ich kann die Bullen verstehen,daß sie angesichts von 10.000 Leuten äußerst angestrengt waren und jeden möglichen Zusammenprall verhindern wollten,denn die sind ja auch nicht blöd.
Die Organisatoren,Milli Görüs,zwar vom VS beobachtet,aber noch lange nicht die militantesten.
Da waren HAMAS und andere bei incl. sogennanter Antiimps von deutscher Seite und jede Menge potentielle Gewaltbereitschaft.
Nur waren da eben keine Gegendemonstarnten,die sich hätten zu erkennen geben,
das dann die Bullen in Wohnungen eindringen...das hab ich auf nicht minder heiklen Demos mit Nazis... noch nicht erlebt.
Insofern sollte es ein Nachspiel haben,zumal der Polizeipräsident von Duisburg,das meiner Meinung nach selber nicht gutheißen wird.
-----------

12.01.09 22:58

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage JorgosZum Thema:

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/...zeieinsatz_aid_361621.html

......"Ein Sprecher der Duisburger Polizei verteidigte das Vorgehen der Beamten und machte dem Besitzer der fraglichen Wohnung den Vorwurf, dieser habe „nur provozieren“ wollen. „Bevor mir eine eigentlich friedliche Demonstration entgleitet, muss ich in solchen Fällen handeln.“ Wer die muslimischen Mitbürger kenne, wisse, dass diese emotional oft schnell in Fahrt gerieten. „Da müssen Sie als Polizeiführer sehr schnell entscheiden, und hier wurde der richtige Weg gewählt.“

Man würde alles wieder so machen, wenn die Demonstration morgen erneut so ablaufen würde, sagte der Polizeisprecher. Es sei in der Situation um den „Frieden in der Stadt“ gegangen. Auch dass Polizisten die Tür der zum Zeitpunkt der Demonstration verlassenen Wohnung eintraten, sei eindeutig richtig gewesen. "

...so sind die Muslime eben. Also musste die Polizei so handeln !  

13.01.09 18:25

1669 Postings, 5619 Tage Fahrschüler..

13.01.09 18:35

15130 Postings, 8241 Tage Pate100Löschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 15.01.09 17:06
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Löschung auf Wunsch des Verfassers

13.01.09 18:36

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage Jorgosblablabla.......

13.01.09 18:37

15130 Postings, 8241 Tage Pate100z.B.

Kotz

Anti-Israel = anti-Semitic.

You leftists prove it every day. I never used to think opposing Israel meant hating Jews, but every single critic of Israel seems to hate Jews, so I've changed my mind.

You leftists always strip Israel's actions of their context, trying to paint Israelis as war criminals, yet you resolutely ignore the actual war crimes of Israel's enemies.

That tells me you don't care about truth, justice, or peace. All you care about is opposing Israel, and the only possible reason for that is because you hate Jews, most of whom are leftists like yourselves.

Liberalism = mental and moral illness.
Tom W. | 01.11.09 - 5:33 pm | #  

13.01.09 18:38

15130 Postings, 8241 Tage Pate100mehr

What will it take for the German police to learn that appeasement will only embolden these fanatics?
Terry Gain | 01.11.09 - 2:59 pm | #

Gravatar I see the Gestapo is alive and well in 21st century Germany. Eff you, you goosestepping thugs.
Ceroth | 01.11.09 - 3:02 pm | #

Gravatar NOW: EUROPEANS = DHIMMIS.
SOON: EUROPEANS = MUSLIMS.
SIGH...
RELIAPUNDIT | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 3:08 pm | #

Gravatar What next, are they going to dig up the graves of all who died defending their countries and re-align them towards Mecca so even their long histories appease the demands of savages?
IOpian | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 3:22 pm | #

Gravatar Germans just don't learn from their own history.
I really fear what is happening in Europe and what is coming here in America. With Bush there was strength and understanding of the dangers, with Obama there is appeasement.
Nona | 01.11.09 - 3:25 pm | #

Gravatar Appease the violent war mongers so that they will do us no harm.
wa.bear.hunter | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 3:34 pm | #

Gravatar These people are selling their freedom, they're pushing it away saying "Here take it, it's yours"! AND for what? A promise of change? Life is so bad in Germany that they hate personal freedom? The muzzies are going to screw them over so bad they'll have to wear a jock strap backwards just to keep their guts from falling out.
LarryL | 01.11.09 - 3:38 pm | #

Gravatar I have no horses in this race. After the 75% Jewish Vote for Hussein Obama I am no longer a supporter of Israel.
Dennis D | 01.11.09 - 4:10 pm | #

Gravatar Disgusting.
Dinah Lord | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 4:18 pm | #

Gravatar After the 75% Jewish Vote for Hussein Obama I am no longer a supporter of Israel.

Yeah, why support the only nation in the world that has the guts to stand up unequivocally against Islamic fascism, if people of your own country didn't vote the way you wanted?

Makes perfect sense. Rational, adult, and highly intelligent decision.
Tom W. | 01.11.09 - 4:21 pm | #

Gravatar My horse in the race is free speech.
Extremists use the fear of violence to silence their critics.
The more violence and riots work, they will keep using them to render us helpless until we are just living in fear of their reaction.
The correct action for the police would have been to arrest those who were using violence, not restricting freedom of speech.
TaSS | 01.11.09 - 4:25 pm | #

Gravatar "Yeah, why support the only nation in the world that has the guts to stand up unequivocally against Islamic fascism"

Let's face it, Israel hasn't exactly been showing a lot of guts in the last decade or two. When they traded a live killer for dead bodies, they showed they are not serious.
smarty | 01.11.09 - 4:27 pm | #

Gravatar In Germany of all places. If all these muslims had this same kind of reaction to the actions of their fellow jihadist muslims and the human rights abuses and violence they create the world would be a much more peaceful place today. Instead they show solidarity with their intolerant facist muslim "brothers". Islam is a cancer on humanity.
Blackwater | 01.11.09 - 4:28 pm | #

Gravatar Took the words right out of my mouth Blackwater.
C.G.G | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 4:34 pm | #

Gravatar Balckwater,

Indeed it is and needs a little chemical and radiological treatment.
IOpian | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 4:43 pm | #

Gravatar Let's face it, Israel hasn't exactly been showing a lot of guts in the last decade or two. When they traded a live killer for dead bodies, they showed they are not serious.

Ask Hamas how serious Israel is. Ask Hezbollah.

The conventional wisdom is that Israel lost the 2006 Lebanaon war. Why, then, has Hezbollah not only refused to open a second front on Israel, it has actually condemned the rocket attack from Lebanon the other day?

Here's what the middle east has learned about Israel: If you kidnap two of their soldiers, they'll lay waste to half your country and set your economy back ten years.

If you fire crappy homemade rockets into Israel, they'll invade and smash your entire political and military infrastructure flat, ignoring the hysteria of the "world community."

Iran and Syria have refused to resupply Hamas during this conflict. Why is that?

Somebody sure thinks Israel is serious.
Tom W. | 01.11.09 - 4:46 pm | #

Gravatar Tom W, great points. Israel over-reaction and war crimes have managed to silence most activists in the middle east. That's including the intentional bombing of civilians in the Gaza strip as we now know they are doing.

Personally I don't see why they should have an Israeli flag out as it obviously just stokes anger and violence. Why do we need more anger? Let's tone it down.
Bruce | 01.11.09 - 4:56 pm | #

Gravatar I feel sorry for the people who had their flag removed from the window by the Police but,I feel that if by removing it, the threat of violence was diminished, then it better served the public. That is, after all, their job. Before everyone starts to bash all Muslims, I think that we should remember how all of this started in the first place. When the Jews went into Palistine back in the 1920s, 17,000 innocent Palistinians were killed, to start the occupation. Then, later, 29 pregnant Palistinian women had their babies cut from their stomachs, just for fun, by the occupying forces. I can't imagine how some people justify that kind of barbarism. I am so glad to be a non-believer.
Wayne Coleman | 01.11.09 - 5:07 pm | #

Gravatar Islam = EVIL. A criminal religion.

Either we deal with it as such, or we shall surely be dealt with by it.

Will blinded left-wingers forfeit their (and our) freedom/life in the name of PC?

Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm!
Ken S | 01.11.09 - 5:11 pm | #

Gravatar Too many web postings dehumanize Muslims in the same way the Nazis did the Jews.

Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
daveylad | 01.11.09 - 5:27 pm | #

Gravatar Hey Wayne, there are many Anti-American Leftist demonstrators here in the US. Say you lived in Berkely, were a WWII Veteran and every day hung a US Flag in the Window.

How would you feel if on a day of an Anti-War Protest some Berkely cop came into your house, and took down your Flag so as not to encite a riot?
Eric Dondero | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 5:28 pm | #

Gravatar Then, later, 29 pregnant Palistinian women had their babies cut from their stomachs, just for fun, by the occupying forces.

This is called a "blood libel." It's spread by Jew haters.

So, even though you smugly pat yourself on the back for being a nonbeliever, you hate Jews and spread lies about them.

Go figure.
Tom W. | 01.11.09 - 5:28 pm | #

Gravatar Wayne

Don't go publishing lies.

Here's the truth:

Hamas is doing exactly what they were set up to do, and they are claiming to do it in the name of Allah. Here's their Covenant: http://memri.org/bin/articles.cg...=sd& ID=SP109206

This is an agreement to kill every Jew on the face of the earth, to re-conquer every square inch of soil ever controlled by a Muslim regime, and to engage in an advertising campaign to persuade Muslims that every Muslim has a personal religious duty to murder their neighbors.

That part about the advertising program is an admission that other Muslims do not believe that they have a religious duty to kill others. And in fact, our experience in Iraq with Al-Qaeda-In-Iraq and the recent refusal to bury the Mumbai terrorists in a Muslim cemetery in India show that normal Muslims need something more than mere bigotry to justify the killing of other people.

Hamas has been trying mightily to supply justification for killing. They do it using that advertising campaign -- and by transmitting faked photographs and false allegations of atrocity by the Israelis.

The truth, however, is that radical Muslims mainly kill Muslims that don't agree with them, not the purported "enemy."
Valerie | 01.11.09 - 5:31 pm | #

Gravatar When the Jews went into Palistine back in the 1920s, 17,000 innocent Palistinians were killed, to start the occupation. Then, later, 29 pregnant Palistinian women had their babies cut from their stomachs, just for fun, by the occupying forces.
Wayne Coleman | 01.11.09 - 5:07 pm | #

Without an established reference this appears to be propaganda, but perhaps you have proof. A quick Google turned up no reference on this, but I am sure you would not make such a remark unless you were able to quote chapter and verse and my failure is simply an error on Googles part.
Nona | 01.11.09 - 5:31 pm | #

Gravatar Tom W, great points. Israel over-reaction and war crimes have managed to silence most activists in the middle east. That's including the intentional bombing of civilians in the Gaza strip as we now know they are doing.

Anti-Israel = anti-Semitic.

You leftists prove it every day. I never used to think opposing Israel meant hating Jews, but every single critic of Israel seems to hate Jews, so I've changed my mind.

You leftists always strip Israel's actions of their context, trying to paint Israelis as war criminals, yet you resolutely ignore the actual war crimes of Israel's enemies.

That tells me you don't care about truth, justice, or peace. All you care about is opposing Israel, and the only possible reason for that is because you hate Jews, most of whom are leftists like yourselves.

Liberalism = mental and moral illness.
Tom W. | 01.11.09 - 5:33 pm | #

Gravatar There really is no good argument for giving into vandals and thugs by breaking into someone's private apartment for hanging a flag....Maybe the people causing the disturbance should be arrested?? No that would be too logical. Better to suck up to the masses you cannot integrate and pretend the Jews are causing all the problems.. yet again.
Christa | 01.11.09 - 5:37 pm | #

Gravatar Taking down the flag for short term decrease in violence only increases the chance of future violence: "Hey look -- if we demonstrate violently we get what we want."
Rhoda | 01.11.09 - 5:43 pm | #

Gravatar Down with Israeli flags. How long before windows in Germany are once again spray-painted, "JUDEN."
George | 01.11.09 - 5:48 pm | #

Gravatar Wayne Coleman your history might be correct but the perps have been reversed in your recollection. The jewish women had their babies cut out. As far as palestinians why don't they go back to Jordon that is where they are from. Maybe someone should ask the question why doesn't Jordon take them back? since they are the one's who kicked them out in the first place. It begs the question why would Jordan kick them out?
Stj | 01.11.09 - 5:57 pm | #

Gravatar I spent time in the mideast, and with out exception, the most admired person of the 20th century by Muslims was Adolph Hitler!

What does that tell you about how comfortable the Muslims feel in Germany?
Leroy | 01.11.09 - 6:05 pm | #

Gravatar Now we know what the meaning is of
"The meek will inherit the earth" I think it was lost in translation it actually mean "weak" not "meek."
Stj | 01.11.09 - 6:06 pm | #

Gravatar To me, the Zionist fervor of many Jews these days is just as bad as Islamic extremism.

Point in fact, while engaging in supposed "peace negotiations" with Western-back PA leader Abbas last year...Israel built more settlements then ever throughout the West Bank.
David | 01.11.09 - 6:07 pm | #

Gravatar "To me, the Zionist fervor of many Jews these days is just as bad as Islamic extremism."
David

Absolutely.
I would definitely put hanging flags and building settlements into the same category as stoning women, hanging homosexuals, flying airplanes into buildings, bombing market places and beheading people.
TaSS | 01.11.09 - 6:14 pm | #

Gravatar I remember Che Guevara flags at Obama offices.
They didn't get torn down.
gus | 01.11.09 - 6:20 pm | #

Gravatar Personally I don't see why they should have an Israeli flag out as it obviously just stokes anger and violence. Why do we need more anger? Let's tone it down.
Bruce | 01.11.09 - 4:56 pm
====================================

Like this??

http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/his...f- religion.html
Daniel | 01.11.09 - 6:22 pm | #

Gravatar What if the Muxlims rioted because someone had a German flag.
What would the fu234ng morons do then?

Liberty is what we need not weakness.
gus | 01.11.09 - 6:24 pm | #

Gravatar There is no logic in liberals.

If we rioted because a black man moved into our neighborhood would libs have the same logic?
gus | 01.11.09 - 6:25 pm | #

Gravatar Lets try another analogy,
I don't like q'rans.
Me and 10,000 of my friends are going to riot unless the library or bookstore gets rid of q'rans.

What do liberals do?

This is simple.
These freaks don't like Israel.
The people who own the apartment do.
The freaks believe they can riot.
The apartment dwellers believe they can put a flag in their window.
The freaks riot.
The apartment dwellers don't.

Who do liberals back?

The freaks.
gus | 01.11.09 - 6:29 pm | #

Gravatar The problem is that Israel has over reacted in a way that will only fuel hatred toward it within the middle east and overseas. A dozen Israelis have died since this conflict began, but Israel has killed over 800 Palestinians- including children. This is unacceptable. Where can the civilians of Gaza hide? from getting gunned down, blown up or having their skin burned off?? Gaza is nothing more than an open air prison camp, which was so generously created by Israel, who continually deny even the most basic of human rights to the Palestinian people. The Israelis have taken their land, their farms and bulldozed their houses and orchards and have treated without dignity. No wonder they support Hamas!
richard | 01.11.09 - 6:33 pm | #

Gravatar Let's see:

500 killed or wounded in Mumbai, India by radical Islamists

52 killed in London due to a suicide bomber

100's killed in the Philippines

191 killed in the Madrid, Spain train bombing

25,000+ killed in Chechnya

and last, but not least,

over 300,000 Sudanese killed

And who is doing all these killings?

Ummmm, must be the evil Zionists, righgt?

And before Wayne goes spewing his "pregnant woman" story, I guess then I must have a reason to kill every black American I see since the Buffalo Soldiers did cut the babies out of pregnant American Indian women, being proud to claim Amerindian heritage?
retire05 | 01.11.09 - 6:43 pm | #

Gravatar Richard what color panties are you wearing.
gus | 01.11.09 - 6:44 pm | #

Gravatar Retire05. Nooooooo! The LIBTARD media has told Richard that Israel "over-reacted". So it must be so.

Next up, Katie Couric is a competant journalist....Right Richard or should I call you Dick?
gus | 01.11.09 - 6:45 pm | #

Gravatar Didn't we hear something from the birth certificateless One about who he would support?
pagar | Homepage | 01.11.09 - 6:46 pm | #

Gravatar After having thousands of rockets lobbed at them. Israel ACTED.
The "media" didn't see lobbing THOUSANDS of rockets as bad at all.
Why? Because LIBTARDS support sub-humans as long as the sub-humans don't live in THEIR neighborhood.
So Israel realizes that Iran is close to having a NUKE...DESPITE IT'S DENIALS and the UN's complete incompetance and Impotence.
Israel finds herself alone. UN-worthless. Obama-worthless.

It's called survival.
gus | 01.11.09 - 6:50 pm | #  

13.01.09 18:40

11123 Postings, 6876 Tage SWayFür so manchen ist das eine tolle Zeit, aber mal

was zum Thema.

http://www.zeit.de/online/2008/20/npd?page=3

" Seit den 90er Jahren gewinnen in der NPD zudem Thesen an Einfluss, die eine Mixtur aus Rassismus und Sozialismus propagieren - angelehnt an das Gedankengut sogenannter Nationalrevolutionäre aus den Jahren der Weimarer Republik. Die Chancen damit auf Wählerfang zu gehen, sind nicht schlecht: Für eine noch unveröffentlichte Studie über die Einstellungen von Wählern befragte das Forschungsinstitut Infratest Dimap im Jahr 2005 in persönlichen Interviews 2000 Menschen. Ergebnis: 20 Prozent der Befragten zeigten sich rechtsextrem eingestellt.

Kurioserweise stimmte die große Mehrheit dieser Gruppe Ansichten zu, die aus den Programmen der Linken und der DKP stammen könnten. Der amerikanische Imperialismus als Feind der Demokratie, der Sozialismus eine gute Idee, die nur schlecht umgesetzt wurde - das finden auch die meisten, die NPD und Co ihre Stimmen geben würden.

Derzeit bleibt es allerdings zumeist beim Konjunktiv. Denn die so Gesinnten wählen im Moment nicht die Rechtsextremen, sondern meist die Linke. Wie der Berliner Parteienforscher Richard Stöss, der die Studie im Sommer veröffentlichen wird, sagt, "tendieren die meisten Menschen mit einer rechtsextrem-antikapitalistischen Mentalität derzeit eher dazu, die Partei von Oskar Lafontaine statt der von Udo Voigt zu wählen." "
-----------
"Immer sehen was möglich ist und einen Kommpromiss machen um es möglich zu machen."

13.01.09 18:42

1669 Postings, 5619 Tage FahrschülerSind die Amis eigentlich Subkulturelle?

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage JorgosDu hast doch den Link gesetzt, dann

musst du doch nicht alles posten.  

1669 Postings, 5619 Tage FahrschülerAch was frag ich! Subkulturelles Pack!

13.01.09 18:54

15130 Postings, 8241 Tage Pate100jorgos

ich hab nicht alles gepostet, nur einen winzigen teil...:-)
Man musstest du P10 posten? da krieg ich echt einen Atom Hals
wenn ich diese schwachsinns Kommentare lese.  

13.01.09 18:57

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage Jorgos....das kenne ich hier von ARIVA !

Was ist daran schlimmer als hier ! Ein ganz normaler Meinungsaustausch von Menschen, die in der USA leben (oder subkulturelles Pack,.... ihr liebt ja diesen infantilen akademisch angehauchten Wortschatz) über einen Vorfall, den ich für eine Demokratie nicht gutheißen kann.
Egal, ob ich für A oder B sympathisiere ist es nicht hinnehmbar, dass man eine Fahne ohne Grund entfernt (und das von der Polizei).  

13.01.09 18:59

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage Jorgos...der offizielle WDR Beitrag:

13.01.09 19:01

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage Jorgos...und was dann alles bei YOUTUBE rein

13.01.09 19:03

21583 Postings, 6645 Tage JorgosJetzt wird auch Spiegel.de auf die Nachricht aufme

rksam.
Hat mich gewundert, dass man dort bisher nichts fand !

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,601058,00.html  

13.01.09 19:03

15130 Postings, 8241 Tage Pate100Jorgos

ich hätte die Fahne auch nicht entfernen lassen. Genauso wenig  ich Karikaturen
über Religionen verbieten würde.

Aber darum gehts ja nicht. Es geht um die Selbstherrlichkeit und Arroganz in den
Postings.  

Seite: Zurück
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben