eröffnet am: 12.02.16 20:13 von: share999 Anzahl Beiträge: 398
neuester Beitrag: 26.09.17 13:15 von: Glatzenkogel Leser gesamt: 123350
davon Heute: 8
bewertet mit 14 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 |
| 14 | 15 | 16 Weiter  

03.11.16 14:09

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftMal schauen,

Zahlen waren eher mau, insbesondere der Cashflow. Hängt natürlich auch davon ab, wieviele aus der Aktie rauswollen. Aber insgesamt ergreift man die richtigen Maßnahmen um die bestehende Unterbewertung im Sinne der Aktionäre zu nutzen. Hier sind die Amerikaner schon sehr viel weiter als die Europäer.  
-----------
The vision to see, the courage to buy and the patience to hold

03.11.16 14:15

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftAkquise von Folio

http://www.summitadvisorsolutions.com/index.html#tech

Man hatte also schon konkrete Pläne mit der Kapitalanlage der Gov Gelder. Ein Vorteil von börsennotierten Unternehmen. Statt Minuszinsen kann man einfach die eigenen Aktien kaufen,
-----------

03.11.16 14:18

110161 Postings, 8836 Tage Katjuschais ja wieder ärgerlich, dass meine Limits gestern

nicht alle gegriffen haben. Da hat der L&S Spread mal wieder gestört.

Na ja, trotzdem ganz erfreulich nach dem gestrigen Desaster bei IVU.
-----------
If there is a God, why did he make me an atheist?

03.11.16 14:50

252 Postings, 4222 Tage Valuefan11,80-12,10 EUR

Der Widerstand bei 13 USD könnte heute in den USA nach oben genommen werden. Wäre erstmal gutes Signal...  

03.11.16 14:55

6572 Postings, 5888 Tage simplifyLibuda als Weihnachtsmann

Ist ja erfreulich, nur in meinem Depot sehe ich nich nichts. Die Regionalbörsen taxen da nichts.  

03.11.16 15:37

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftSieht doch sehr gut aus,

Folio wird 2017 wieder stark wachsen, wenn man sich die Bookings anschaut. Insgesamt liegt jetzt die Bruttomarge der verbliebenden Unternehmen deutlich höher mit 73%. Das langfristige Ziel von 75% wird man jetzt schneller erreichen. Entsprechend kann man schön sehen, dass Actua mit Gov das "schwächste" Unternehmen verkauft hat. Umso mehr Sinn macht der derzeitige Aktienrückkauf.
-----------

03.11.16 18:53

110161 Postings, 8836 Tage KatjuschaChart langfristig

-----------
Angehängte Grafik:
chart_3years_actua.png (verkleinert auf 46%) vergrößern
chart_3years_actua.png

03.11.16 18:55

110161 Postings, 8836 Tage Katjuschakurzfristig

etwas überspitzt

weiß = Trump-Sieg
lila = Clinton-Sieg

-----------
Angehängte Grafik:
chart_year_actua.png (verkleinert auf 47%) vergrößern
chart_year_actua.png

05.11.16 09:56

6572 Postings, 5888 Tage simplifyProfiteur der Marktlage

Wenn der Kurs dank den Wahlen nun nicht so schnell steigt oder gar nachgibt, dann kann Actua nochmals fürs gleiche Geld mehr Aktien zurückkaufen. Die Munitionslager sind ja voll.  

07.11.16 11:17

1086 Postings, 3332 Tage BerlinTrader96Q&A Session

Nachfolgend die Aussagen des Managements aus der Q&A Session in Rahmen der Q3 Zahlen Präsi, für alle die es ggf. noch nicht gelesen habe. Finde die Aussagen doch ziemlich positiv und im Zusammenhang mit dem ARP sollte hier jetzt nicht mehr allzu viel anbrennen. Wäre natürlich toll, wenn das Wachstum bei Bolt jetzt und in 2017 merklich anzieht. Dann müsste man über die Bewertung von Bolt sicher nochmal völlig neu nachdenken mit entsprechend Auswirkungen auf den fairen Unternehmenswert. Aber das ist erst mal noch Zukunftsmusik....

Question-and-Answer Session
Operator
Thank you. We will now begin the question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Our first question from the line comes from Kirk Materne from Evercore ISI. Please go ahead.
Q - Ted Lin
Hi, this is actually Ted Lin on for Kirk. Thanks very much for taking my question, and good morning everyone. So I know you guys aren't giving guidance for 2017 yet, but directionally, what we should be thinking about in terms of growth rate for 2017 for the remaining three businesses?
A - Walter Buckley
Yes, we were encouraged by what we are seeing in the growth in the second half of '16 versus the first half, so the growth is accelerating, and we would continue to expect that to accelerate as we look into 2017 and growing to our long-term targets of 15% to 20% from a revenue growth standpoint. We continue to see good bottom line leverage, I think -- seeing the improvements that we saw with operating cash flow, we should continue to see that.
A - Kirk Morgan
And I will just add, I think that we were very encouraged by what we saw in the booking especially at Bolt and Flio this quarter. And Bolt at 4.5 -- over $4.5 million of ARR in 2016, we really begin to be recognized in Q4, but majority of it will be in '17, and so I think we are setting ourselves up for a good 2017.
Q - Ted Lin
Great. So, could you actually go into a little more detail on Bolt? Are you thinking right now that the business is going to pick up in the back half of the year and the early part of 2017, given the strong bookings trends that you are seeing?
A - Walter Buckley
Yes. I mean, the short answer is yes. I mean the -- we will begin to recognize some of that revenue in Q4, so you are going to see growth accelerate in Q4, and really throughout 2017 as we are able to recognize this revenue once the customer is integrated into the platform. So we feel good about that, I mean I think most of that growth is coming from existing customers. And so, what we would like to see now and the pipeline
continues to build is new customer signings, and we are encouraged by what we see, but these are long complex sales cycles and we would like to see coming off a couple of those down and I think that could set ourselves up for a terrific 2017.
A - Kirk Morgan
Yes. And the team at Bolt has done a great job on the bottom line in terms of costs controls. So I think as we see the revenue that Buck is talking about, beginning to be recognized, we should see good operating leverage on the bottom line as well.
Q - Ted Lin
Got it, thank you. And then last one for me FolioDynamix and VelocityEHS are expected to be cash flow positive for 2016 and I think, looking ahead to 2017, are you expecting to be operating cash flow positive overall? Thanks.
A - Walter Buckley
Yes, I mean, we haven't specifically give up the guidance for '17. We are working on that, but we would continue to see those two businesses be operating cash flow positive, and we should be making continued improvement on the bottom line on a consolidated basis from an operating cash flow perspective.
Q - Ted Lin
Great. Thank you very much.
Operator
And our next question comes from Jeff Van Rhee from Craig-Hallum. Please go ahead.
Q - Jeff Van Rhee
Great. Several for me, the -- starting with Folio on the SAS acquisition, $4 million revenue base paying $1.5 million plus earn-out; on the $4 million, what's the historical trend here in terms of the growth and how should we think about -- I guess profitability, where are they now and then going into '17, is that a business that you see notable gaps that need to be plugged with spend?
A - Walter Buckley
Jeff, the last part of that question, I couldn't…
Q - Jeff Van Rhee
So, I am wondering as you look at their operations, in the past you had businesses that had very light, for instance S&M, or maybe some catch up on R&D et cetera as you look at -- or do you need to invest there?
A - Walter Buckley
We're stepping back for a second. I think talking about the independent RA market, it's a market that Folio, we believe is very attractive from an opportunity standpoint. It's large, it continues to grow, it's by and large less automated than the other segments of the marketplace, and with the new and enhanced rules and regulations that are coming down from DOL the needs to automate and to move into a real compliance perspective has increased significantly. So we find -- I think it's very attractive. We have based on our effort to penetrate the marketplace where we think this allows us to move into it fairly aggressively. And they bring some capabilities that we don't have, you know, much easier, simpler interface, very good execution desk and a good customer base. So, the growth with an asset sale, so I would say over the last 12 months growth has been flat, but the pipeline is strong and I think the combination of the –- of two businesses, you know, the elements that SAS brings and putting that into the Folio platform really position it, because in a way that SAS on its own wasn't really going to be able to leverage. And so, we think it's a one plus one equals a lot more than two frankly.
And from a technology standpoint, it's basically –- well, from a breakeven standpoint it's basically breakeven. Not huge technology requirement frankly, it's more integration. And so we are excited about it. We think we will see good growth as we move into '17. Our pipeline is very strong and I think we have already closed a couple of deals.
Q - Jeff Van Rhee
Got it. And then I guess as you look at '17 specifically as it relates to Bolt and Folio, so Bolt is 4%, I think you commented and 7% for Folio. And then you also gave a lot of color and thank you for that, the granularity around the bookings and the ACVs, as you sort of size that up, obviously you are starting to get a sense of what baseline growth is for '17, for those businesses, you have obviously got pretty good visibility at this point what Q4 probably looks like. Is there -- without getting too precise, I guess, is there at least a floor level that you are comfortable with when you think about Bolt and Folio, you think they ought to grow at least this –- it would be better.
A - Walter Buckley
Jeff, I think a 15% is good for both of these businesses. I mean, just to put in perspective, this time last year Bolt had than 500,000 of ARR bookings, and Folio less than where they are today. So I think it's -- as you said, I think we've got fairly good visibility, but we are still in the middle of our planning, and we will have firm guidance in February, but
15% I think is good for -- and there is no reason -- you know, there is a little bit tailwind that can grow faster.
Q - Jeff Van Rhee
Got it. And then last, I think it's just Velocity, I mean it's just been a fantastic business, you know, shown great leverage, great growth, et cetera. You've obviously got some opportunities to do some cross-selling here with maybe bigger ASPs. How should we think about the new customer capture there? There have been new customer capture engine, it looks like maybe ASPs are ticking up, and customer accounts are ticking down a bit year-over-year, do you envision that business continuing to bang out sort of flattish kind of customer add? Should it decline, should it grow, any color there?
A - Walter Buckley
I think quarter-to-quarter it's hard. I mean, we really need to look at on annual basis. I think that in the near term, you know, flat on a quarter-to-quarter basis probably makes sense as in some of the GHS, tailwind goes away, but ASP should go up in total as we go from 12 to 35 platform sales and up from there. So we're excited about the e3 acquisition. Frankly it brings the whole environmental side of the equation, EHNF platform equation to Velocity, and at least 20%-25% of our customer base are our prime target. So I think for the near term I think flat customer base growth is a good way to think about it, but increasing ASP.
Q - Jeff Van Rhee
I know, jeez, and pilling on it at ever faster rate. Velocity just on e3, just refresh me what the impact of e3 was from a revenue base and what you paid for it?
A - Walter Buckley
Yes. It's very small from a revenue standpoint, less than 500,000 annually. The platform has just been completely revamped from a SaaS perspective, from a cloud perspective. So it's state-of-the-art technology with very small -- very small team, and we paid a low seven figure number for it.
Q - Jeff Van Rhee
Thank you. Thanks.
End of Q&A
Operator
And we're showing no further questions.
Walter Buckley
Well, we would like to thank all of you for joining us on the call this morning, and look forward to reporting our Q4 and full year numbers in February. Thank you.
Operator Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. This concludes today's conference. Thank you for participating, and you may now disconnect.  

07.11.16 11:55

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftBolt ist und

bleibt der wesentliche Trigger hier. Die anderen Unternehmen wachsen solide und relativ sicher, aber "Explosionspotential" hat nur Bolt. Man muss halt 2017 neue Versicherer auf die Plattform bringen. Hieran hakt es leider in den letzten Quartalen. Die Bookings kommen nur von Altkunden, was auch positiv ist, weil es beweist dass die Plattform einen Mehrwert liefert. Für schnelleres Wachstum braucht es aber Neukunden.
-----------

07.11.16 15:10

6572 Postings, 5888 Tage simplifyScansoft

Siehst du Unterschiede oder Gemeinsamkeiten zur InsureTech bei Bolt?  

07.11.16 15:33

1086 Postings, 3332 Tage BerlinTrader96Bolt läuft

und InsureTech ist bisher nur ein Vision! ;-) Wenn ich es richtig verstehe ist Bolt auch eine reine Vertriebsplattform für Versicherungen (mir ist nicht ganz klar ob nur für Agenturen etc. oder auch für Privatpersonen). InsureTech ist in meinen Augen eher ein Bestandverwaltung für Vers. und bietet wohl erst mal nicht die Möglichkeit des Versicherungsverkaufes für die User....  

07.11.16 17:59

1086 Postings, 3332 Tage BerlinTrader96Bolt ist

übrigens für kleine Unternehmen und auch Privatpersonen offen. Man fungiert hier schlicht als Onlinemakler mir zusätzlichen Services wie Beratung etc...  

07.11.16 19:56

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage Scansoft@berlintrader

Mit Boltinsurance macht Bolt dasselbe wie Dr.Klein mit Europace. Man nutzt die eigene Vertriebsplattform um Umsatz zu generieren, aber gleichzeitig auch als Referenz für zukünftige Nutzer der Plattform.
-----------

07.11.16 21:40

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftQuartalsbericht

Nix neues im Quartalsbericht. Lediglich eine Passage zu den beiden Minderheitsbeteiligungen Instamed und Parchment ist interessant. Sie haben bei Instamed einen Kapitalanteil von 1,6 Mill. verkauft und daraus 2,8 Mill. Gewinn verbucht. Hier scheinen also auch noch ein paar stille Reserven zu schlummern. Übertragen auf den Buchwert von 17 Mill, könnte hier noch 30-40 Mill. EUR Gewinnpotential schlummern. Kein Gamechanger, aber auch keine schlechte Nachricht, da man jetzt weiß, dass dieser Bilanzansatz sehr konservativ ist.
-----------

07.11.16 22:27

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftLöschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 17.11.16 14:26
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Regelverstoß - derartige Aussagen bitte belegen oder vermeiden.

08.11.16 10:45

1086 Postings, 3332 Tage BerlinTrader96Bolt

Ich glaube Bolt fängt langsam an zu zünden. Wenn man nicht nur die Bookings, die in Q1 mit 2,6Mio stark waren und in Q2 mit ca, 0,5Mio schwach und dann wieder in Q3 mit 1,4Mio solide, schaut. Sondern auch das Wachstum bei den User (Q1: 56.000 / Q2: 59700 / Q3: 69.400) und bei den angeschlossenen Agencies (von Q4/15 von 80 auf 100 aktuell), sieht man sehr schön, dass scheinbar langsam ordentlich Traffic auf die Plattform kommt.
Ich denke, wenn der Trend so anhält oder ggf. auch noch stärker wird, sitzt Actua hier auf einem Rohdiamanten!  

08.11.16 11:36

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftBolt ist in der

Tat der Wertreiber bei Actua. Ich hoffe man schafft 2017 den Durchbruch auch hinsitlich der Neukundengewinnung. Ansonsten dürfte die aktuelle Marktkapitaliserung im Wesentlichen durch Velocity abgedeckt sein, da das Peer Unternehmen Enablon für einen KUV von 6 übernommen wurde.

http://wolterskluwer.com/company/newsroom/news/...ware-solutions.html

Insofern ist man aktuell sehr schön abgesichert und kann in Ruhe abwarten, wie sich Bolt entwickelt.
-----------

08.11.16 14:25

1086 Postings, 3332 Tage BerlinTrader96Der OPAL

rechnet sich mal wieder um Kopf und Kragen und lobt sich dann auch noch selbst dafür!
Very funny...!  

08.11.16 14:28

17422 Postings, 6847 Tage ScansoftWas der

jeden Tag zusammenpostet ist geballte Zeitverschwendung. Eigentlich schade, denn viel von selbiger hat er ja leider nicht mehr. Hoffe aber, dass er noch Bolts Erfolg erlebt:-)
-----------

13.11.16 11:59

1086 Postings, 3332 Tage BerlinTrader96Habe gestern

das Rückkaufangebot von Actua per Post erhalten. Bei den Kurs wird wohl kaum einer seine Aktien unter 14$ anbieten. Ich denk günstig wird es für Actua nur wenn der Kurs bis zum 7.12. nochmal Richtung 12$ geht. Dann schmeißen ggf. ein paar Aktionäre....  

15.11.16 13:01

1086 Postings, 3332 Tage BerlinTrader96Actua raus

und Hypo rein? Es juckt mir in den Fingern.....  

16.11.16 08:31

35 Postings, 3419 Tage Wosp20Actua in Hypoport tauschen

Halte beide Aktien. Würdest Du in Hoffnung auf einen Rebound von Hypoport wechseln wollen? Oder hast Du sonstige Gründe?  

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 |
| 14 | 15 | 16 Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben

2 Nutzer wurden vom Verfasser von der Diskussion ausgeschlossen: Chaecka, halbgottt