eröffnet am: 18.02.22 14:09 von: franzelsep Anzahl Beiträge: 303
neuester Beitrag: 30.08.23 18:08 von: franzelsep Leser gesamt: 68593
davon Heute: 13
bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite: Zurück
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13  Weiter  

18.02.22 14:09

4976 Postings, 2506 Tage franzelsepHYON AS - Wasserstoff im maritimen Bereich

Wasserstoff im maritimen Sektor - Ein blaue Zukunft oder doch nur eine Geld-Druckmaschine von den größten Anteilseigner?

Saga Pure - https://www.sagapure.com/about-us

Nel Asa - https://nelhydrogen.com/about/

Norwegian Hydrogen AS - https://nh2.no/about-us  

18.02.22 14:27

4976 Postings, 2506 Tage franzelsepEigentümerschaft Stand 14.02.2022

mit einer Lock-up Frist wie folgt,

" ... Nel ASA, Saga Pure ASA und Norwegian Hydrogen AS unterliegen einer Lock-up-Verpflichtung der Aktionäre mit mit den üblichen Ausnahmen in Bezug auf die verbleibenden Anteile an Hyon während eines Zeitraums, der 12 Monaten nach Abschluss der Privatplatzierung, d.h. bis zum 19. Januar 2023

Von den Mitgliedern des Vorstands und der Geschäftsführung unterliegen Jørn Lindtvedt und Harald B. Hansen einer Management-Lock-up-Verpflichtung. Gemäß dieser Verpflichtung können 25% ihrer Aktien nach 12, 24, 36 bzw. 48 Monaten nach dem Datum der Privatplatzierung verkauft werden ..."

Angehängte Grafik:
screenshot_1.png (verkleinert auf 50%) vergrößern
screenshot_1.png

18.02.22 14:31

4976 Postings, 2506 Tage franzelsepLetzte Ergebnisrechnung

Angehängte Grafik:
screenshot_2.png (verkleinert auf 91%) vergrößern
screenshot_2.png

18.02.22 14:32

4976 Postings, 2506 Tage franzelsepBilanz

Angehängte Grafik:
screenshot_3.png (verkleinert auf 87%) vergrößern
screenshot_3.png

22.02.22 13:41

22 Postings, 1285 Tage GroBi68Hyon

ich sehe hier langfristig durchaus gute Perspektiven und bin mal mit einer ersten kleinen Position dabei..  

23.02.22 12:12

22 Postings, 1285 Tage GroBi68HYON AS

Jan Frode Andersen zum CFO ernannt.
(Oslo, 21. Februar 2022) HYON AS (HYON, OSE: HYON), der Anbieter emissionsfreier Wasserstoff-Bunkerlösungen, gibt heute die Ernennung von Jan Frode Andersen zum Chief Financial Officer bekannt.

„Wir freuen uns, Jan Frode als unseren neuen CFO bekannt zu geben, der dem HYON-Team jahrzehntelange Erfahrung und Kapazität zur Verfügung stellt, während wir unsere Vision verwirklichen, die Energiewende im maritimen Sektor zu beschleunigen“, sagt Jørn Kristian Lindtvedt, Chief Executive Officer von HYON.

HYON hat Jan Frode Andersen mit Wirkung zum 1. März 2022 zum CFO ernannt. Andersen kommt von der Position als Investmentmanager bei Saga Pure. Andersen hat einen MSc der BI Norwegian Business School und einen MBA der ESCP Business School.

Lars Christian Stugaard wird seine Position in Ferncliff wieder aufnehmen und auch nach dem 1. März 2022 weiterhin Dienstleistungen für HYON erbringen.

https://hyon.energy/investor  

28.04.22 17:12

4976 Postings, 2506 Tage franzelsepGreen Arctic HyHub

https://live.euronext.com/en/node/10005091

(Oslo, 28 April 2022) - HYON AS (HYON) has together with Gen2 Energy AS and ASCO
Norway applied for soft funding from Enova for a hydrogen hub for maritime
transport in Nordland to be named the Green Artic HyHub. The hydrogen hub will
include large scale production of compressed hydrogen in Mosjøen and bunkering
sites for maritime transport in Sandnessjøen and Mosjøen.

With the ambition to reduce emissions of the Norwegian maritime sector, HYON has
partnered with Gen2 Energy and ASCO in a project to produce cost-competitive
compressed green hydrogen at large scale, making it available to fuel several
types of vessels in Nordland. A bunkering network from Mosjøen and Sandnessjøen
ports will be set up providing cost-competitive fueling of hydrogen to maritime
customers or to swap containers onboard vessels.

"This project has the needed scale to deliver hydrogen at competitive prices in
the maritime sector, and by that to accelerate the transition from fossil fuel
to zero emission shipping. We are proud to partner with G2E and ASCO to realize
this project, which will have high local and global impact", says Jørn Kristian
Lindtvedt, CEO of HYON.

Sandnessjøen is an optimal site for establishing a maritime hydrogen hub because
of its strategic location, the number of port calls per year by a variety of
vessel types and the available infrastructure for maritime transport.

G2E will establish a compressed hydrogen production plant at the industrial site
of Nesbruket in Vefsn municipality to produce 15,250 metric tonnes/year (mt/y)
green hydrogen and together with suppliers develop 20/40 feet containers that
can hold hydrogen at 350 bars specially designed for fueling or swapping
purposes within the maritime sector.

Fast fueling is key for maritime applications as the fuel tanks are large and
the allowed time for bunkering is short. HYON is specialized in delivering fast
and safe fueling solutions for hydrogen to ships, providing the missing piece in
the hydrogen value chain. HYON will develop a fueling solution for large vessels
enabling to refill fuel tanks with 1000 kg hydrogen in 30 minutes, much faster
than current solutions (<80 kg in 30 min) which only exist for onshore transport
(i.e. trucks and vehicles).

ASCO provides a comprehensive package of Supply Base Services to the energy
industries and operates an established network of own bases (including
Sandnessjøen) and joint ventures along the entire Norwegian coast. ASCO will
lead the establishment of processes and infrastructure, including cranes, quays
and warehouses, for safe storage and swapping of containers.

There is a strong desire to start utilizing the fueling stations for green
hydrogen once in operation, proven by eight signed Letters of Intent from
maritime users. In addition, several Letters of Intent have been signed related
to onshore applications with different local and regional companies within
transport and industry.

"The strong combination of maritime and onshore users of hydrogen will increase
utilization of equipment, reduce cost for end-users and result in a high amount
of produced hydrogen per supported capita received", says CEO Jonas Meyer in
Gen2 Energy.

For further information, please contact:

Jørn Kristian Lindtvedt, CEO, + 47 9527 0739 or

Jan Frode Andersen, CFO + 47 9822 8115

About Hyon | https://hyon.energy/

Hyon AS delivers fast and safe bunkering of hydrogen for ships. We make sure
that hydrogen can be transferred from shore to ships, both as a stand-alone
fueling solution and as an integrated solution combining production, storage and
distribution on a barge.

HYON was founded in 2017, is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and is backed by
owners including Saga Pure, Norwegian Hydrogen and Nel.

HYON is on a mission to accelerate the energy transition in the maritime sector,
aiming to be the leading provider to bunkering solutions for hydrogen.

More information:
Access the news on Oslo Bors NewsWeb site

Source

Hyon AS

15.06.22 08:35

141 Postings, 1242 Tage lesezirkelsLächerliche Preisbildung an dt. Börsenplätzen

Stuttgart          0,13 EUR         0,00 -0,44% 15.06. 08:12:51 Realtime: 0,132 / 0,204
 Frankfurt          §0,15 EUR -0,01 -7,10% 14.06. 09:16:00 0,161 / 0,187
    Berlin          §0,16 EUR 0,00 +0,11% 15.06. 08:08:41 0,117 / 0,219
   München          §0,18 EUR 0,00 0,00% 15.06. 08:07:40 0,167 / 0,181
    Gettex         :§0,16 EUR 0,00 0,00% 15.06. 08:00:03 0,167 / 0,181
Baader Bank 0,17 EUR 0,00 0,00% 15.06. 08:17:33 0,167 / 0,181

Wenn es Spreads von teilweise 100% zwischen Bid & Ask gibt.  

21.10.22 19:36

8 Postings, 563 Tage Eddy1508Hallo

Ist jemand noch da?  

31.10.22 15:02

76 Postings, 663 Tage DrYesZu früh

Ich glaube wir alle waren zu früh da  

07.12.22 09:21

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainJemand dabei?

23.12.22 17:04

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainKaufkurse?

eine kleine Spekulation darauf, dass Bjørn Simonsen hier der neue CEO wird? Meiner Meinung nach wäre das eine schöne Sache!
Wie war das noch mit dem gierig sein, wenn andere.....

Merry Christmas :)  

03.01.23 09:51

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainHellesylt Hub

Norwegian Hydrogen scheint etwas kommunikativer zu sein, was den Newsflow angeht...

https://www.nh2.no/news/breaking-grounds-in-hellesylt

03.01.23 20:43

136 Postings, 475 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - Next NEL ?

Excuse my English, but I don’t speak German, I hope you can accept it!

I am a Scandinavian investor in HYON. I have also been in NEL and Hexagon as a stockholder for years.
This is my thesis for HYON, any inputs?

++

As we know HYON was established by NEL, Powercell and Hexagon back in 2017.
It was a small company that was restructured in 2021 and re-capitalized in early 2022.  
NEL kept their part, Saga Pure Acquired Powercell’s part and Hexagon turned into Norwegian Hydrogen (owners of the Hellesylt project etc.)

HYON is establishing as a pioneer within the Maritime Hydrogen Sector, with focus on fueling solutions (barge and onshore solutions)
As far as I can see it, HYON is the only stock listed company out there that engineer and focus on Pressurized Hydrogen in the maritime fueling environment.
HYON, as a company are working in a very low-key manner/project based more than spamming social media (like many others do). Therefore, it seems as HYON have gone under the radar for most investors, by some reason also for the NEL investors - Even though NEL and Bjørn Simonsen was the team that brough the company alive in the first place
In May 2022 HYON announced a CO-Lab with Mitsui to be conducted in Q4 and now also well into 2023.

In the end of Q4, Norwegian Hydrogen reached out to Mitsui, who then again conducted a private placement of 15 % stake in Norwegian Hydrogen, valuing “Norwegian Hydrogen” to about 45 million Euro.

“Norwegian Hydrogen” is a very good company with first-class management, but they are not stock listed. HYON is stock listed BUT still with a market cap of only 8 million Euro. That is EURO 45million VS Euro 8 mill, and HYON is even stock listed! I am convinced that Mitsui will board the HYON vessel as well. We can only speculate on how that will impact the stock price, but I am pretty sure the price will head north! HYON has gone under the radar not only in Scandinavia, but also in Germany it seems.

As of today’s stocklist, “Clearstream Banking” own 55,75 % of NEL.
(55,75 % is about 1,25 billion Euro. NEL is a EUR 2,4 Billion Market cap company)
As of today’s stocklist, Clearstream Banking own only 1,78% of HYON
(1,78 % is roughly 140K EUR or so, of a company of about 8 million Market cap)

My thesis is that German NEL investors at some point also will add HYON on their radar. How else can they invest in maritime hydrogen fuel? Imagine when that happens combined with Mitsui joining as well. Time will show!

Any inputs? (English please..)

Freddie

04.01.23 15:00

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobain@freddiemercury

Hello Freddie,
it`s nice to see that international shareholders are interested in Hyon. In my opinion you are not only right on the facts you mentioned. It`s obviously a good chance to be part of something in the very first beginning. The low MarketCap and low volume in Hyon stocks is great for an explosive move when news will be announced. This could easily be a project from the Enova funding (take a look to the presentation link below) or as you mentioned Mitsui could do a financial commitment.

If Hyon gets the same or just a part of the attention of NEL we will definetly heading north!

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/...18923/HYON+CP_Q2%2722_2.pdf

04.01.23 15:41

136 Postings, 475 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - next NEL ?

Hi Tailor,

Thanks for replying in English!
I was actually trying to post the HYON presentation you linked to, but I was told to post minimum 10 posts before posting links :-)
When reading the presenation I can not in my wildest fantasy see that this will not happen!
I think you are correct, that HYON will get their hands on 1-2-3 of the Enova projects! Also have in mind that there other projects that HYON also can win.

I saw on HYON's linkedin-profile that in their newyearspost from yesterday, that HYON wrote  ".....we enter 2023 with a plan to build world first maritime high-capacity fueling station within year end...." It just makes me even stronger beleive that the puzzle will be in following order. get a project -> Mitui will join in private placement-> money will be used to develop above. If that happens the price will XX.

ps! As a funfact: Robert Habeck, the German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection is comming to Norway tomorrow to sign deals and discuss import of Norwegian Hydrogen to Germany. Can that be negative ? not if you ask me!

Freddie

04.01.23 18:56

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainHappy new Year!

Looks like a promising future! I should more often check LinkedIn. Nice to see some action, due to the fact they did not announce so much in 2022.
I think the collaboration with Gen2 Energy and ASCO for the Arctic HyHub is in the pipeline, too.

My guess is one project could be around 10 Mio. Euro in Revenue. So it is more than the actual MarketCap. Hence the shareprice should easily double :)
Nice to see Habeck is going to visit Norway! If politics are convinced, what they already are if you ask me, we should have good times ahead of us!

Have a great Eve  

05.01.23 10:27

136 Postings, 475 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - new NEL ?

Good morning,

I fully agree, that project is also somewhere in the pipeline.

I disagree on the valuation if they get a project though :-)

if HYON gets a 10M EUR revenue project. Then according to their presentation during their IPO last year, their revenue structure have 3 arm.

1) Solution Sale (the project): Margin Potential 10-15 %
2) Operational Service: Yearly revenue of 3-5% of Initial CAPEX. Margin Ptential 30% of this
3) Aftermarket: Yearly Revenue 3-5% of Initial CAPEX

As you can see its like selling cars today, They make money on the initial sale (point 1) , BUT also on the aftermarket (service on a car etc etc) (point 2+3)

Therefore, when they get a project i think they head way north of 2 X - but only time will tell - lets see

Angehängte Datei: hyon_overview.pdf

05.01.23 11:13

29 Postings, 470 Tage SMISENHyon-New Nel?

Very interesting That someone has picked UP this thread.
Today the Germany and Norway has signed a deal regarding the Green Plan.
RWE and Equinor has made an agreement regarding Ammonia and Hydrogen for replacing Coal.
All this on E24.no

05.01.23 11:49

Jup, great news !
I found it from horse's mouth (Equinor) as well:
Obviously the visit from the german "foreign trade minister" is fruitfull

+++

The partners aim to replace coal fired power plants with hydrogen-ready gas fired power plants in Germany, and to build production of low carbon and renewable hydrogen in Norway that will be exported through pipeline to Germany.

On 5 January, the two companies signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to jointly develop large-scale energy value chains, building on the partnership between Norway and Germany and the long-term relationship between Equinor and RWE. The cooperation has these main building blocks:

Construction of new gas power plants (CCGTs), contributing to Germany’s phase-out roadmap for coal. Equinor and RWE will jointly own the CCGTs which initially will be fueled with natural gas and then gradually use hydrogen as fuel with the ambition of fully to be run on hydrogen when volumes and technology are available.
Building production facilities in Norway to produce low carbon hydrogen from natural gas with CCS. More than 95 percent of the CO2 will be captured and stored safely and permanently under the seabed offshore Norway.
Export of hydrogen by pipeline from Norway to Germany.
Joint development of offshore wind farms that will enable production of renewable hydrogen as fuel for power and other industrial customers in the future.

+++

I cannot posts links yet, so if anyone can assist (go to Equinors website)

Do i think Linde, RWE and other players want a stake in HYON ? yes i do  

05.01.23 12:14

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobain@freddie @Smisen

I guess you talk about this: https://www.equinor.com/news/20230105-equinor-rwe-cooperation

pretty cool things get started and more big players joining the hydrogen way. Thus Hyon is the only one I know who provides high capacity hydrogen fueling solutions, hopefully someone like Mitsui, RWE, Equinor, Linde, Shell... will enter Hyon with a financial statement. As far as I know they want to use the Hellesylt Hub to demonstrate their solution in real life. Thanks for your "margin Update"! Did not see this before and just talked to someone, who mentioned a big project would be about 10Mio. Euro.

One way or another Hyon could easily use the Network of NEL to gain customers around the globe and at least some of the stakeholders will buy into Hyon as well.
Bring it on 2023!  

05.01.23 19:29

That is interesting reading!
I do agree with you. if not HYON do this, then someone else will.
The Hellesylt project started in Nov 2022 if I am not mistaking, just arround the same time as Mitsui entered with Norwegian Hydrogen
I fully agree with you. As long as NEL and HYON play nicely together, the NEL network defenatly should be something HYON could use

Based on the interest here on the forum it seems that people are some kind of interested at least.
last 2 days hits have gone from 30-40 views to now 250-300 views a day

Do any of you guys know the number of employees in HYON ?

05.01.23 21:22

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainEmployees

Recording to the homepage of Hyon 10 employees and 4 Board members. The latest hiring is Kine Temte as a process manager. She worked at Aker and TechnipFMC. Hence you are from Scandinavia, do you know about the companies?
Because four out of ten people worked at TechnipFMC before....  

06.01.23 09:25

29 Postings, 470 Tage SMISENHyon-New Nel?

Technip FMC is a multinationale Company stretching from food Machines to offshore engineering.
In Norway they are engineering, producing and installing offshore/Subsea production fasilities within oil and gass( Somewhat the same as HYON) . So this is a highly competent engineering enviroment.  

06.01.23 11:56

136 Postings, 475 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - next NEL ?

Yes,
the employees HYON have employed know eachother well from Technip FMC and were handpicked for the job
Smisen, i presume you mean that they Tecnship FMC are simular in the way that they can engeneer  etc etc. I am pretty sure that is what you mean, but just want to make sure I do :-)

eventhough no big move in HYON yet, it is interesting to see the spinof the visit from the German trademinister had in Norway. NEL have come with news, Statkraft, RWE, Equinor and so on.

to the german readers here, do you know any compressed hydrogen projects in German time beeing ?

F.

Seite: Zurück
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben