eröffnet am: 18.02.22 14:09 von: franzelsep Anzahl Beiträge: 303
neuester Beitrag: 30.08.23 18:08 von: franzelsep Leser gesamt: 68601
davon Heute: 21
bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 |
| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13  Weiter  

06.01.23 18:23

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainsector evolves

no, not the solution Hyon is providing, but Gen2 Energy signed a MoU with SEFE Group today for the supply of compressed hydrogen.
(From Norway to customers in Germany and North-West Europe)
Good news for the sector! And as we know Gen2 Energy partners already with Hyon.

https://gen2energy.com/...for-the-potential-supply-of-green-hydrogen/

Any opinions on it?
And thank you Smisen for your information about TechnipFMC...

06.01.23 18:54

136 Postings, 475 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - next NEL ?

This is just one more deal popping up last 2 days after the visit to Norway
VERY good for the industry!
Since this in Gen2 Energy + HYON already "know them well" + working in Mosjoen also + it is Compressed Hydrogen, then i find it highly realistic that HYON could be involved in this deal, one way or the other

Any other inputs ?  

07.01.23 08:44

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainCompressed Hydrogen Usecase

"The parties aim to agree on a Sales Purchasing Agreement within the next 6 months."

--> they seem to act pretty fast if you ask me.

"Securing Energy for Europe GmbH (SEFE), formerly known as Gazprom Germania GmbH (GPG), is an integrated energy company that is active in various steps along the value chain. "

--> big players reaching out to compressed hydrogen. Pretty good! I am just asking myself specificly for what they gonna use ist. Vessels as well? Industry? Trucks?
Does anybody know?  

08.01.23 22:31

136 Postings, 475 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - new NEL ?

Jup, I was thinking the same myself, what is their intention and where can we fit HYON into that puzzle.
I am not 100 % sure, but for sake of good order and the way the market is now, ALL ACTIVITY IS GOOD ACTIVITY. This in virginteritory, meaning that even companies competing are happy when the oponents get contracts.

That combined with Gen2 Energy beeing involved makes it sound even better. Exactly what HYON can contribute with I dont know. But I will find out

Regarding what the enduser in Germany will do, except that "Gazprom" did it ALL from oilservice+Oil+shipping from gas to drybulk and so on, I dont know.
If I should take a guess I would presume it will be used for some kind of project involving feeder-vessels/small worhorses + Trucks in the harbour.

Anyone else here in the comunity that can take a wildguess ?

09.01.23 19:42

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainhigh higher Hyon

could be harbour distribution.... but we will see. It`s good to see a growing demand for compressed hydrogen.

I mentioned it earlier in german, but I would like to know your opinion on some speculation. What do you think about the possibility that Bjørn Simonsen could work in Hyon as a CEO? (because he left Saga)  

09.01.23 23:21

Hey,

for sure, and frankly speaking i feel it is just getting started (the compressed hydrogen market) and soon to explode.

Regarding Bjørn Simonsen: personally I would love if he would join, but i dont think it will happen shorterm. I think he will take some earned time of, but lets see.
BUT, what have noticed is that NEL has left the board in Everfuel (the danish company but listed in Norway). Nel owns 15,56 % of Everfuel.
Typically what it means when " a big owner leaves the board" is that such owner intend to sell their stake during low profile. My guess is that NEL will sell this stake to someone at one point shortly. That will be giving NEL arround EURO 50 million.

Have in mind that NEL have 2 companies/2 divisions (both owned by the stocklisted NEL ASA)
1: NEL Eloctrolyzer
2: NEL fueling

NEL fueling is the part owning the stake in Everfuel and HYON. The way I see it after NEL got their new CEO last year, is that NEL ASA now focus on the corebiz (the electrolyzer biz). Meaning i think NEL ASA will sell their Everfuel stake and then stocklist NEL fueling as a seperate company.
NEL fueling will then have EUR 50 million from the sale of their Everfuel stake. Can NEL Fueling maybe buy/invest in HYON and therebuy join the stockexchange via the backdoor instead of a pure IPO. or could they make it as a combination ?
What would happen to HYON if that infact IS NEL Fueling's plan ? only god knows, but I have my thoughts how the stockprice will react...

just a thought I have, and would LOVE if that happened :-)

Any thoughts ?

10.01.23 07:38

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainHYON - new NEL

Great summary Freddie. Regarding Bjørn it is hard to say, but possible. I already thought the same way when it comes to NEL!
NEL Fueling as a seperate company would be great for Hyon. Especially, because of the real focus on fueling systems. I combined it with the fact that ammonia will be a part of the maritime sector, too. As we know Saga Pure is invested in Horisont Energi, which aim to produce Ammonia. Why not providing an ammonia fueling station, too?
Hyon has access to both parties. Horisont for Ammonia (and due to Rob Stevens, who is the president of the Ammonia Association to a real expert) and NEL for Hydrogen due to the fact that they are owners and Bjørn Simonsen actually builded NEL.

To sum up HYON could be the worlds first specialized provider of maritime fueling solutions for compressed Hydrogen and ammonia. I know it sounds a bit forward, but they have all connections it needs to be it! What do you think?

Regarding the valuation. I think it is hard to say, but due to the fact that Hyon MarketCap is under 10 Mio.€ it is a lot of upside potential. Btw do you know how Norwegian Hydrogen was valued before and after the financial commitment of Mitsui?  

10.01.23 09:22

Hi,

you came in front of my next post :-)

meaning the one linked to Horisont!
I fully agree that this could happen!
why should NEL/HYON stop with compressed hydrogen only, when they can add Ammonia as well ?
and if I were NEL Fueling, I would for sure think this thought already and crossed their mind - They can turn into becoming the one-stop-shop on Maritime/Fueling

regarding valuation of Norwegian Hydrogen before VS after:
I dont know before Mitsui came in, but one could assume the price Mitsui came in on was a fair(maybe even at a rebate price) but the bough 15 % at abt EUR 7 mio. giving the company a valuation of EUR 45 mio. Since this was BEFORE/WHEN they came in, one could only assume that the price of Norwegian Hydrogen is higher today.

so EUR 45 mio before/when Mitsui joined, higher today. And this is even before they make any money at all

and do i think HYON is worth more than Norwegian Hydrogen ? - YES

10.01.23 14:53

2 Postings, 465 Tage DrWiesenerHYON next NEL?

Hi guys,

Thanks for interesting and informative posts - glad I found this forum.

Freddie: If I may try to read between the lines; do you think NEL will aquire HYON?  

10.01.23 15:13

Hmm,

it is hard to say, but at least it is a thought I have. and i thought i personally find pretty logic seen"with "NEL's eyes"
But hard to say.

But since NEL have 2 divisions and are focusing on Electrolyzers with the new new CEO + have this written in their Q3 report" Nel is dissatisfied with the profitability in its Fueling division and is intensifying actions to improve performance and profitability."+ have left the board in Everfuel.

Based on that I find realistic that NEL will stocklist NEL Fueling as a seperate company yes. and if they do, then they could swallow HYON.  But just my thoughts, time will tell

F.

10.01.23 17:13

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainHYON - new NEL?

sounds reasonable if they aim to be a world class provider of fueling stations. The question is, if Hyon is willing to sell. Because if I would own a unique technology, which speeds up the fueling time by the factor around 8x times I would be patient and not overreact. This could explain why it takes so long when it comes to discussions between Hyon and Mitsui, too. Could be just because of negotiations. What do you think?  

10.01.23 17:55

Well,

you and me are owners of HYON as well, so guess its not fully up to HYON to sell, but more the stockholders:-)
my point was not that HYON is for sale, but that NEL easily could be interested in HYON, for sake of logical reasons.

Personally I prefer to develop HYON from where it is today. Have in mind that HYON is, as far as I can see it the only alternative that are stocklisted, focusing on compressed Hydrogen as fuel in the maritime sector as of now

Have any of you guys heard of any competition - then feel free to shout ?

F.

10.01.23 18:49

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainHYON - new NEL?

True... and hydrogen should be the most matured technology when it comes to alternatives. They are labeling themself as a first mover, so I guess there is nobody else doing what they do. In my opinion it`s just about to proof that their technology is working.

However, I do remember Bjørn said news will pop up "at least within the next 6 month" and they are "well positioned for Enova funding". This was at the last quarterly presentation of Saga Pure. The way I see him is solid. Solid as wood. So if we trust his words news could published every day.

Btw don`t you think NEL would be a competitor to Mitsui? Or do you think they could work together. Is there already a connection between NEL and Mitsui?  

11.01.23 08:57

I agree!
Bjørn Simonsen is totally solid wood !
I would be happy to have him onboard the HYON vessel ! :-)

The Mitsui thought is highly interesting and have crossed my mind as well!
Have in mind that Mitsui is the biggest owner in Hexagon today, meaning Mitsui have already done this before, and WITH a compressed Hydrogen company.
So in addition to all the stuff that HYON are developing on their own, one could assume this domino effect as well could happen:

Brainfood:
Nel sells their stake in Everfuel ending up with 50 M Euro --> simultaniously HYON wins a Project --> This leads HYON to funding/joingventure with Mitsui --> Simultaniously NEL want to stocklist NEL Fueling --> Simultaniously NEL Fuel bvuys Horisont/joint venture etc --> and in the end the group NEL+EON+HYON+Mitsui ownes the stocklisted new company together, beeing the one-stop-shop of "green maritime fueling"
This come ofc in addition to what  HYON can do on their own, wich we already have discussed up and down.

In addition to this, do i think HYON will win an Enova project or more, soon - YES - lets see!

F.

11.01.23 09:12

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainHYON - Green Arctic HyHub funding

Yes that would be a powerful owner package!

The application for the Enova funding for the Green Arctic HyHub must be around April, because the Announcement on Euronext and the article below are from the 28th of April. Do you know if Enova mentioned a max. period of time for the decision? Like "we will decide, which project we are going to support within 12 month?"

https://gen2energy.com/...co-partner-to-establish-green-arctic-hyhub/

11.01.23 13:30

Hey,

I dont know of any deadline to be honest
BUT it would be interesting to see if there was any public/open book about who applies. ENOVA is stateowned, and they play with openbook as far as i know

any of you know how to check that ?

F.  

11.01.23 14:25

2 Postings, 465 Tage DrWiesenerHYON - next NEL ?

Hi

I've searched on ENOVA's website, and haven't found anything on project applications in the pipeline. However, already granted projects are displayed, e.g. these regarding  hydrogen to maritime transportation:

Angehängte Grafik:
enova.jpg (verkleinert auf 53%) vergrößern
enova.jpg

11.01.23 15:09

296 Postings, 1562 Tage globinho86Nonsense

What kind of nonsense discussion is this thread about NEL acquires Hyon? NEL already has a stake in Hyon. Why they should increase it, while Hyon delievered in a whole year NOTHING productive. Everything Hyon has is written on a whitepaper. What happened out of the cooperation with Mitsui? Where are the results of the feasibility study, which was made in the second half of last year? More facts than wet dreams here...  

11.01.23 15:10

1773 Postings, 5138 Tage aktiengirlich hab den Eindruck hier redet einer

mit sich selbst. Alles Neuanmeldungen, alles auf englisch, alles reißerisch. Meiner Meinung nach ist Vorsicht geboten!  

11.01.23 15:20

well,
my  thoughts are based on pure facts and for what I can see the others as well. Then its up to each and everyone if they agree or not, if they want to buy or sell etc

ref Dr. Wisener
I talked with Enova just now and have this link to see all projects they have funded last 12 months

https://www.enova.no/om-enova/om-organisasjonen/tilskuddsliste/

I am not sure how to translate it though

11.01.23 16:10

8 Postings, 563 Tage Eddy1508Zu # 43

Hi globinho, wie schreibt man auf englisch "da bin ich total bei dir"
Danke globi und weiter so!  

11.01.23 16:52

296 Postings, 1562 Tage globinho86freddie

Your thoughts are pure fantasy. Also that Nel sells Everfuel to buy Hyon and Simonsen as new CEO. A little more respect for the current  CEO...  

11.01.23 17:06

?

If I think that Nel will sell their Everfuel stake + i Like Bjørn Simonsen as a leader + would love him as HYON's CEO, then I can not say that you mean ?

F  

11.01.23 19:50

462 Postings, 1429 Tage TailorCobainDiscussion

It`s good to be skeptical and to think for your own, but it has been said that NEL could acquire HYON if they split off the Fueling division, because from there on it would totally make sense. And "next NEL" is giving the fact that most german shareholders are beneath the "clearstream banking" umbrella and if the shareholder relation would be equal between NEL and HYON it would be insane. That means it is more about the possibility that Hyon could become a shareholder favorite like NEL is.

I agree that the communication between Hyon and shareholders is really bad, but they are really friendly if you write an e-mail or phone them directly. That beeing said it is told that things are continiously go ahead and they want to improve the shareholder communication.

Of course everything else are just opinions and speculations and you have to decide if you give it a shot or if you just watch it, what you obviously do. However, it`s nice to see different opinions and a discussion.  

11.01.23 20:35

296 Postings, 1562 Tage globinho86Shareholder communication

Below there is the answer of the CFO to my question from December 14th, whether there any updates. It tells me, that not the communication to the shareholders is bad, cause it means, that there is no news, no progress, nothing. But feel free to read:

Thank you very much for your interest in HYON.

We have ongoing work and discussions with our friends at Mitsui and this process is expected to last well into 1H 2023.
We will update the market when we have significant /relevant information about this collaboration and at the latest during our annual report presentation planned for March 30th, 2023.

Best regards,

Jan Frode Andersen

Chief Financial Officer

Mobile: + 47 9822 8115

Email: jfa@hyon.energy

Seite: Zurück 1 |
| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben