eröffnet am: 18.02.22 14:09 von: franzelsep Anzahl Beiträge: 303
neuester Beitrag: 30.08.23 18:08 von: franzelsep Leser gesamt: 68890
davon Heute: 39
bewertet mit 2 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | 2 |
| 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13  Weiter  

11.01.23 20:52

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainThanks

for sharing. Of course they do not have any specific things to announce yet, but that`s why it`s valued around 8 Mio.€.
But nice to see they still having discussions with Mitsui. And I totally agree that they have to come up with something. I do believe they will and when I take a look at the small volume (21 transactions on Euronext today) I can just imagine what is going to happen with the shareprice. Finally it`s about getting In before or after any announcements. Or just staying on the side line....
We can just assume what could happen and what could be possible and reach out for information. It`s an early stage company, but that´s why it is so interesting and has a lot of upside potential. For me I do like the fact that they are a light assest company, which means they do not have many costs and can operate without burning high amounts of cash.    

11.01.23 21:34

299 Postings, 1568 Tage globinho86Tailor

Fair enough that’s correct. They don't need to build up first a factory which will start production in 2025 and that’s I took also a stake into it. But what I mean is just give it time to develop. As you mentioned it is a 8 mil. company and there is potential.  

11.01.23 22:51

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobain#42

https://www.enova.no/om-enova/om-organisasjonen/...aritim%20transport

interesting is that all projects have been approved on the 23/06/2022. Hyon mentioned five possible Enova projects on their last presentation:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/...18923/HYON+CP_Q2%2722_2.pdf

Until today I thought it would be approved or declined piece by piece, but it seems like they approve or decline everything on one day.  

12.01.23 09:27

136 Postings, 481 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - next NEL ?

Hey and good morning,

I see there has been some more activity on this post since my last posts, thats good, "all activity is good activity"
It might be that some of you guys have misunderstodd my point(s)/thoughts.

I want to make it clear that being skeptical is a very good resource, and I am myself!
Doing your own thoughts is always the best and safest way to invest. But sometimes one need a enlightener so "see the thoughts in front of you"

So for me, my view on HYON is based on the facts that is avaliable and the rest is gutfeeling + experience + thoughts
PS! i work in the maritime industry, and have been doing so my entire life, so gutfeeling and experince is above norm I would say.

ref Enova:
I think ENOVA have various programs. some that are roling all year and some programs that have a specific deadline.
But I will contact ENOVA and ask them

F.

12.01.23 14:17

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainHYON - next NEL?

Thanks Freddie. Would be interesting to know when Enova is going to announce a decision.
Hence you are working in the shipping industry. Do you know any regulations for the fuel-mix in the maritime sector?  

12.01.23 22:22

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainInteresting Article

"A report by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) in July 2022 identified a number of gaps in the UK supply chain that must be addressed in order to meet future demand – including, for example, a shortage of suppliers who can support large scale compression of hydrogen for storage, as well as hydrogen-qualified line pipe manufacturers."  

12.01.23 23:13

136 Postings, 481 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - new NEL ?

Hey there,

in fact i asked Enova on email today
lets see how they come back overnight
this is the questions i sent (google translate) - the email looked better than this ofc :-)

+++

1)"Subsidy for Maritime hydrogen" which was distributed in June 2022, is this an annual project? or was this a "one-of-handout"?

2) If it is annual, when is the application date in 2023?

3)Is it open and available who all the applicants for this project in 2022 were, so you can also see who was NOT awarded, but who applied, so is this an open application round? Incidentally, this applies on a general basis to all the various programs you have

The reason why it is so important for us to keep track of who did NOT receive an award is simply to see the dynamics of the market and who/how the growth degenerates over time.

+++

Ofc here was an intro to this email and explanation, but in any case these were the questions to open ther door, lets see how they react tomorrow

F.  

13.01.23 08:47

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainEnova funding

thank you freddie. I am curious if they answer at all.  

13.01.23 10:15

In fact ENOVA already have replied me this morning:-) here goes:

Q:" Subsidy for Maritime hydrogen" which was distributed in June 2022, is this an annual project? or was this a "one-of-handout"?
A:   This was a "one-off" distribution, linked to establishing some initial production facilities for maritime transport. No more tenders are planned for the time being, and
      the important thing now is to ensure that the facilities that have received support are realized so that the first ships with hydrogen arrive on the water.

QI: f it is annual, when is the application date in 2023?
A:  As I said, no more rounds planned.

Q: Is it open and available who all the applicants for this project in 2022 were, so you can also see who was NOT awarded, but who applied, so is this an open
     application round? Incidentally, this applies on a general basis to all the various programs you have
A:  Enova does not publish lists of applicants, only those who have received support. In connection with this call, we also had a call for preliminary project support, where
     15 projects were awarded funds. This can provide a good overview of other initiatives that are also (or have been) underway. You can read about these here:
     https://kommunikasjon.ntb.no/pressemelding/...Id=17942028&lang=no

To follow the development of the hydrogen market in Norway in general, I would also recommend looking at the report "The value of the Norwegian hydrogen industry" published by Menon Economics shortly before Christmas. There they seek to quantify this, and the ambition, as far as I understand, is to do this annually in the future in order to follow the development closely.

The report can be found here: https://www.menon.no/wp-content/uploads/...ke-hydrogennaeringen-1.pdf

+++

F.  

13.01.23 11:15

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainall in all positive

So an open door to speak to Enova. Possibility to get contracts out from the Enova fundings, possibility to get fundings from anywhere else, possibility to get a financial commitment of an investor. One thing is going to lead to another I guess. Just no new fundings at this time, but I do understand that they want to etablish the facilitys from the funding before in the first place. Especially because it was about 67 Mio.€ in total...  

13.01.23 11:43

Yes

67 mio Euro on 5 projects  

13.01.23 14:19

funfact of the day:

Clearstream is today ATH in HYON and 9th biggest owner

9.§CLEARSTREAM BANKING S.A. - KONTO #10A +15 000 +1,51% 1 006 407 1,8111%

F.  

13.01.23 17:46

Provaris Signes MoU with Norwegian Energy today of export of compressed Hydrogen from Norway to Germany-Netherland
could HYON be a SUB-contrator on these projects ?

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/PV1/02620451.pdf

Any activity in the market is good for all parties

F.  

13.01.23 19:21

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainsector evolves

nice to see compressed hydrogen is becoming bigger. Thereby HYON is partially owned by Norwegian Hydrogen and they are already a subcontractor on the Hellesylt Hub it seems logical that they could sign sth. on this. Why not?  

13.01.23 19:27

4979 Postings, 2512 Tage franzelsep@aktiengirl

sehe ich ähnlich. Ist sehr auffällig aber gut, schau'n wir mal wie lange noch. Schaut nach einem Pumpversuch aus.  

14.01.23 00:33

29 Postings, 476 Tage SMISENSubsidies Enova/EU

Does EU have any subsidies for compressed maritime hydrogen?  

14.01.23 08:29

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainsubsidies and timing

@Smisen, you can follow or use empirical data provided by the EU https://energy.ec.europa.eu/topics/...actions-eu-hydrogen-strategy_en

@franzelsep, ich schau mir das ganze schon ein Weilchen an. Aufgrund des sinkenden Kurses und der bereits genannten facts finde ich Hyon spannend und habe die Diskussion mal wieder aufleben lassen wollen. Immerhin ist der Kurs von der letzten Platzierung bei der sie noch 50 Mio. NOK eingesammelt haben auf nun 1,49 NOK gesunken. Die Privatplatzierungen waren damals bei 2,34 NOK. (https://hyon.energy/news/successful-private-placement) Zudem hat sich die Aktionärsliste der Top 20 stark verändert, sodass die meisten kurzfristigen Investoren (Bis auf Saga) bereits ausgestiegen sind. Das waren diejenigen, die auf einen Pump gehofft haben. Des Weiteren: "the exercise price for the options is set at NOK 3.5, NOK 5.1 and NOK 7". "The earliest time of exercise for key employees is January 1, 2024". Wenn die "key employees" also ihre Optionen sichern wollen, dann müssen sie dieses Jahr aber noch einiges tun um den Kurs nach oben zu bringen. Es gibt also neben dem Geschäftsmodell viele Faktoren, weshalb ich Hyon im Moment für äußerst interessant halte.
Respectively wenn sich hier jemand aus Skandinavien rumtreibt, dann nehme ich gerne seine Meinung zur Kenntnis. Ich kann es ihm nicht übel nehmen, weil man zu Hyon nicht allzu viel findet und ich auch teilweise norwegische Foren nach Infos durchsuche. Vom Timing her wird das nun mal so ziemlich das wichtigste Jahr für Hyon werden. Du darfst mir als Thread-Eröffner sehr gerne mitteilen wie sich deine Meinung zu Hyon entwickelt hat.
Und Vorsicht ist bei einem Titel der als "first mover" fungiert so oder so geboten. Dementsprechend viel upside ist nun aber auch vorhanden.

14.01.23 11:29

4979 Postings, 2512 Tage franzelsepEmployees Optionen?

Was heißt bei Dir sichern wollen.

Ich lese es in Deinem Beitrag so, der frühstmögliche Termin zur Ausübung dieser Optionen ist der 1.Januar 2024. Ein Verfallsdatum dieser Optionen gibt es aber doch nicht oder? Somit haben Sie alle Zeit der Welt, bis zum Strike.  

14.01.23 13:53

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainVerfallsdatum

"The options lapse if they have not been exercised within 2 years from the date of vesting."

Quelle: Euronext

"As part of Hyon's long-term incentive program for senior executives and key
employees discussed in guidelines for executive pay, today 1 April 2022, 2
900,000 options have been granted to 7 key employees.

Each option gives the right to buy one share in Hyon AS.

The exercise price for the options is set at NOK 3.5, NOK 5.1 and NOK 7,
respectively.

The vesting period is 24 months, 36 months and 48 months after the date of
employment, respectively.

The options lapse if they have not been exercised within 2 years from the date
of vesting.

The earliest time of exercise for key employees is January 1, 2024"

15.01.23 11:47

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobainOffshore Hydrogen Bunkering

Does someone know if HYON is already having conversations for Offshore Hydrogen Bunkering?

I mean HYON already talked about it on previous presentations and Offshore Hydrogen production projects will be realized. As far as I know Norwegian Hydrogen is already setting up a Team in Denmark and Sweden and related to this article it`s smart to be closer to the Baltic Sea.

https://www.offshorewind.biz/2022/12/16/...ure-project-in-baltic-sea/

15.01.23 14:35

136 Postings, 481 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - new NEL ?

I have not heard anything firm,
but having in mind what they did befoe HYON and what Norwegian Hydrogen are doing these days I assume something is in the cooking

but not sure  

15.01.23 18:54

29 Postings, 476 Tage SMISENNorwegian hydrogen

I know for a fact That Norwegian Hydrogen is also doing there recruitment from the Oil and gas industry. Check out Linkedin.

Regards
S

15.01.23 22:10

4979 Postings, 2512 Tage franzelsep@all

Watch #2 --> 19 January of 2023

So be careful with some accounts here!  

16.01.23 08:08

464 Postings, 1435 Tage TailorCobain@franzel

Was meinst du mit #2?
Lediglich ein Hinweis, dass die Lock-Up Period endet?  

Seite: Zurück 1 | 2 |
| 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 13  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben